Always Be Up Front With Women

Alpha Male Lifestyle
Published on 06 Nov 2021 / In People & Blogs

update

Longshanks
Longshanks 20 days ago

The "Game" is being a participant in playing/deceiving yourself. Whoever is dating or interacting with women outside of business transactions in the current year (2015) - is beyond crazy.

Hexeze
Hexeze 1 month ago

I wonder if you've ever even had a conversation with a woman

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 1 month ago

That ho on Tinder that you did not message back is used to simps begging for her attention. She is now wondering what she missed. She was not worth your time anyway.

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 1 month ago

Just look at all the men in the background with their women, they are all cucked. It does not matter if you look like Sylvester Stallone, they are cucked to the tenth power of cuck squared. That's what the blue pill is, it always comes out on top. Honey what's that white stuff coming out of your pussy? oh im just horny.. etc

Chad/simp/cuck does not matter, they embrace the blue pill, they will suck on a mandingo government dick 10 out of 10 times. How the fuck are you supposed to meet a woman if she has been guided but nothing but cucks her entire life? If you are ''red-pilled'' or awakened that is a reason for them to call the cops, the swat or what have you.

Gotta understand distinctions as such.

BIGLOAD
BIGLOAD 30 days ago

Yeah- like He said.

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 1 month ago

Yes, he's a simp but keep on moving with your life from place to place does make a woman wet.

Doggk
Doggk 1 month ago

Hahahaha ^^ Good one !! I'm glad it inspired you ! I'm going to post a new one in a few hours and every sunday so stay tuned !!

a123321a
a123321a 1 month ago

Any MGTOW headquarters should also have legalized, and ideally regulated, prostitution, in my opinion. Don't want to pick up a terrible disease from the ho-jabis (emphasis on the "ho")

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Yep - playing games is for fools.
And delusional women - best not having any involvement with them what so ever.

jimmy93
jimmy93 1 month ago

people in the back looking at you like who the hell is this sexy alpha

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

There's no way I can ever fool a woman or keep them guessing. They can tell that I am absolutely regular in my daily life and there is zero drama to get them interested. I should've been born in 19th century or earlier where a steady man was highly prized.

(((Hollywood))) titillated women's dark desires for the Bad Boy by all the pirate, gangster, warrior, and biker movies. That and Romance Novels where Chad fulfilled their most arousing fantasies.

sauger1001
sauger1001 1 month ago

2:35. Agreed. I don't live an exciting life (YoYoYo baby; Yo, I'm... boring, Lol). I like flying under the radar, and enjoying the quiet life (fishing, working, hiking, etc). If waah?men don't want this life, I tell them, and "Give them... nothing".

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

The way I see it, you can have a boring but good life, or a shitty but exciting life.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

Hiking, fishing, mountain climbing now those things sound fun. Plus it helps one stay in shape :D