ABANDONNED KIDS of SEX TOURISTS LEFT FATHERLESS... (ANGELES CITY, PHILIPPINES)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 05 May 2020 / In Travel & Events

⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://www.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 3 months ago

It's called a vasectomy. Yea, it took me a few decades to learn to think with my big head. If you're gonna let your little head run your life, disarm that fucker.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

Man if you control your dick you don't need a vasectomy.. It worked for me and a lot of men in all the history of humans.. When you have control over your body it will help you much more than destroying some parts of your body.. It will teach you how to control things instead of deleting them and make more problems in the future because of that.. These canals connected between your prostate and balls have a important task to distribute hormones in your body.. If you destroy that you'll get more female hormones than male hormones in your body.. That's why vasectomies are trendy these days because of these stupid feminist agendas.. Your so called "fucker" is part of you.. You need to understand it and respect it in order to find a good balance with your body and soul

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 3 months ago

@Doggk: Those hormones are transferred through your bloodstream, not the vasc. You're right about controlling your dick rather than visa versa. Some young men, like the one I was just don't get that though. To each there own but I feel that having my vasectomy couldn't possibly do anywhere near as much damage as having children in this society.

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 3 months ago

...what do you think about vasc gel?

Councilof1
Councilof1 3 months ago

Who the fuck would bareback a prostitute? I've had hookups suggest shit like that, fuck that. You really think you're the only one not wearing a rain coat with her?

UnwillingVillian
UnwillingVillian 3 months ago

The odds of them having the medical technology to perform an std blood test are not good either.

RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 3 months ago

I live in the Philippines, and have been to AC in Pampanga. That's bullshit that foreign men get angry and "force" them to not wear condoms. The women can always turn them down, and if the "John" gets angry and hurts her she can always go to the police. In fact, there are many scams where Johns are setup by pimps and whores to get in trouble with the cops so that they have to pay a bribe.

jlondzale
jlondzale 4 months ago

The reality is these third class ugly whores desperately want to race mix with European men. It’s so obvious. It’s not even about poverty or being single mother. It’s all about showing off those exotic babies. Every kid in here looks half white.

Doggk
Doggk 4 months ago

You still don't understand how hypergamy works..

jlondzale
jlondzale 4 months ago

And you still don’t understand what hypergamy means..

Wassermann MGTOW
Wassermann MGTOW 5 months ago

Sad ..

Herecat
Herecat 5 months ago

darn, all those evil white men, bringing poverty and sexual deviancy in this Asian utopia. don't worry doggo, corona quarantine shall save those Philippino ladies from the ravening hordes of disgusting white men.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 5 months ago

Curiously NOBODY seems to mind taking the evil White Man's GREEN money !!! lol

Herecat
Herecat 5 months ago

@Delilah Despised: yeap. we should stop that! delicate asian virigins shouldn't be tempted by white men money and have their virtue ruined. they should go work in farms, factory sweatshops, or in gulags and have their pure race asian kids.

RedPillSatori
RedPillSatori 3 months ago

Ya, what this mini-documentary didn't explain was that most Pinoy men will even leave their kids behind, so it was really disingenuous of them to make it out to be a problem mostly with foreigners.

Herecat
Herecat 3 months ago

@RedPillSatori: they also omitted that those same girls will fight each other for a rich dick to suck money out of. Still better for them then local sweatshop gulag.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 5 months ago

Pooch when I taught in a small town in China there was an American Black guy that got FIVE Chinese girls pregnant and disappeared. I have zero doubt the if he ever shows his face there again the local authorities will kill him as they should. The Chinese are notoriously racist and HATE Blacks with a passion. These kids are going to have a very difficult life. NOT one of America's finer moments. Gentlemen KEEP IT IN YOUR DAMN PANTS when you go abroad.

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

Killing someone for having 5 babymommas... euh... cmon bruh.. It's stupid because these kids will then never have the chance to meet their father.. And what they need is their father soon or later... The right question is why did the 5 babymommas get pregnant ? They knew he was american right ?, so.. make the puzzle now ^^

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 5 months ago

@Doggk: Make no mistake I'm not excusing the mothers at all although a 19 year old Chinese girl is at the level of a 12 year old American girl. That is why foreigners want them so much. Yes I do think this guy should be offed considering the life he condemned these kids too. The last thing these kids need is this asshole in their lives. Chinese grandpa will step up.

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

@Delilah Despised: what if the "so called" asshole.. repents and wants to helps his children after that ?

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 5 months ago

@Doggk: perhaps you didn't understand. There are FIVE of these kids by DIFFERENT women. The chances of this asshole wanting to repent are one in a million. By the way there are thousands of these types in China that behave like this. I don't blame the Chinese one bit for the way they feel.

Herecat
Herecat 5 months ago

sounds like a fine manhwa storyline

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

@Delilah Despised: I did, Read my first reply, I mentionned "5 babymommas" 2 times.. How would I be able to do so, if I didn't understand your story ? it doesn't make sense.. No offence, but who are you to say that there's 1 chance on 1 million that the guy repents ? God ?

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 5 months ago

@Doggk: I don't say so , experience and statistics say so.

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

@Delilah Despised: Public statistics are made for the public.. What the kings, 1st ministers and presidents see is totaly different.. You can't trust these things at 100% and base your believes or agruments on that.. It's like building your house on sand.. There's always a good reason when the governements decide to share an info to the public.. And it's not always made to inform you but to scare you in order to make you more docile or to manipulate you in a certain way for a certain reason..

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 5 months ago

@Doggk: i trust my 12 years of experience in living in China and dealing with these assholes on a daily basis.

Furioso
Furioso 5 months ago

AWALT ,Don' t expect to find an unicorn ,they don't exist .

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

They do exist but it's a product from hell...

BitHound
BitHound 5 months ago

The moral of this story is....... if your going to fool around be sure to wrap it up, there re already enough unwanted children that turn into criminals in this world.... a video like this should be shown to men who plan on partaking in this type of behavior.

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

Thats why I posted it !! Because the biggest problem nowadays are fatherless households.. And if we men, can't control our dick then we shouldn't open our mouth when it comes to women...

BitHound
BitHound 5 months ago

@Doggk: you are absolutely correct.....

BitHound
BitHound 5 months ago

One of the main problems is that men don't think when there horned up, but men need to start thinking about the what if factor, what if I knock her up, not to mention a bigger and more likely what if.... and that is catching a STD.... put on a rain coat.... it will keep you safe, and you'll still get off...

Doggk
Doggk 5 months ago

@BitHound: And it will not only keep yourself safe but your future adventures too..

BitHound
BitHound 5 months ago

@Doggk: I am not innocent by any means and took part in risky behavior as a teen, but once I realized the risk.... "Ahem STD" I always made sure I hade a condom handy if I knew I might be in the position to use it.... just common sense

Straven
Straven 5 months ago

@BitHound: Sadly common sense doesn't mean much to many a person especially those that don't think of responsibilities. I've only ever dated once to try it as a young teen, haven't touched it since the control freak tried her crap with me and likewise I don't mess around with women even today. I'm enjoying building my life and savings to much.