Up next


A single woman says dating is like buying a house.

154 Views

Enjoyed this video? Join my ManOpay community for exclusive content at TheLoneWolf!
Want the audio version of this video? Click here. You can also play the audio version in the in-app player above by selecting MP3 from the resolution toggle.
The Lone Wolf
The Lone Wolf
subs count
196
Published on 15 May 2022 / In Other

Hit the like button if you like the content you see.
Share the content with others who you think would enjoy seeing it.
Subscribe if you want to keep up will all of my new releases.
Comment and let me know what you think.
Thank you!

If you have a story, article, or topic request you may contact me @ lonewolflifestyletoday@gmail.com

My alternative channel: "The Wolves Den"
https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UC8dV_xQV09HEsBvCu

Locals: https://thelonewolfchannel.locals.com/
Mgtow.tv: https://www.mgtow.tv/@TheLoneWolf
Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/lonewolflifestyle
Odysee: https://odysee.com/@TheLoneWolf:e
ManOpay: https://www.manopay.net/TheLoneWolf
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/927527317956272/
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thelonewolflifestyle
Subscribe Star: https://www.subscribestar.com/the-lone-wolf

Show more
joolco22
joolco22 1 month ago

And women wonder why 95% of men are giving up on finding a lovely woman to be with!! Women today only want the top 5% of men, they will chase these guys endlessly and not even consider the other 95% because they don't have all the 6's

   0    0
crimsonhawk
crimsonhawk 1 month ago

Wtf. This bitch put her crazy mentality online....

   1    0
deeplydisturbed1
deeplydisturbed1 1 month ago

This woman just made a flawless case against herself. She does not realize that men can switch the genders, and when they do, she looks like a bad investment property.

   3    0
MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

She's about 3 times the age when she was supposed to be looking for a stable partner for life.

   2    0
MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 1 month ago

Oh! Now I understand.
At 2:34 "It's not about being picky, it's about being EXTREMELY SPECIFIC."
Okay. Got it. That's not the same thing. Obviously.

   2    0
Show more

Up next