A Response To Sandman: Debunking The Myth Of The Southeast Asian Waifu. Again.

Published on 23 Jul 2021 / In People & Blogs

Game: Guilty Gear Xrd

Once again, I have to dispel the myth of the Asian waifu. Of all people, Sandman has made a video once again following in the footsteps of Black Pigeon Speaks and others who promoted the Southeast Asian myth. This is just not true and the area is getting worse. It's becoming more feminist, blame the cellphones. The Thai Bars are almost nearly wiped out by covid. Gonna try for an Indonesian or a Japanese woman? They just want white babies. They don't care about you. RPM now calls his Asian nurse wife "the meatsack." He prefers a doll. So do many Chinese men who dropped their wives for dolls.

I'm getting really tired of this. If I have to, I will sit down and read all of those Thai Bar Commandments again. Both sections. With clarity so that you can understand them. Please do not fall prey to this bullshit. Do not run to Thailand so that you can be blue pilled again and run back to the plantation with a smile. Don't fall for this lie!

I am also walking back every single video I have ever made encouraging men to go to southeast Asia. You will find them going back to when I first starting posting here. I regret ever telling men to go this way, I regret ever putting that idea in men's heads and I take full responsibility for anyone who did go that way and had a bad experience. I apologize greatly for that.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

It‘s the fucking water that the frogs gay. Sandman needs a better filter!

Grim Lords Games And Rants

Good lord, this is almost to 400 views. I never expected a small rant I made one night would make it higher than any video I have done on this platform. I guess I should record my critique against the most gynocentric book I've ever read, The Rational Male.

Ssgtnelson
Ssgtnelson 2 months ago

Was he promoting or playing Devil's Advocate?

Grim Lords Games And Rants

Actively promoting. You know he still promotes that old "MGTOW's Guide To Retiring On 200k In Southeast Asia" book.

Ssgtnelson
Ssgtnelson 13 days ago

@Grim Lords Games And Rants: gotcha

MaxPayne
MaxPayne 2 months ago

If you White and You race mix you get the rope when shtf. Just is what it is. Especially if you made A few lil half mutt gook Elliot Rodgers

And flipos and thai holes dudes brought back from west Pac deployments are the worst whores and once they come Here they divorce rape them especially if she gets knocked up.

Then they get fucking jobs on bases cuz now a dependa and we have to deal with their zipper me so horny attitudes

Alex913
Alex913 2 months ago

AWALT = All Women Are Like That

Our Discord Link: https://discord.gg/BWnkjy7c7N

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 2 months ago

grim i really enjoyed your insight. I went back and looked for the video you referred to for the thai bar girl commandments and it was interesting to, for others: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/gam....es-amp-rants-12-12-2

I was wondering if you could link the thinking ape video you are talking about when you get a chance

It is old but still good. https://youtu.be/JxVQGHrq2dU

My apologies, this is the one I was referring to. https://youtu.be/_B2wPXmpysA

Sandman
Sandman 2 months ago

Marry? I didn't say that. Pump and dump where you have higher sexual marketplace value.

Grim Lords Games And Rants

Yes, I understand that and in the middle of my rantings, I neglected to state that the Thai bar girls or the ones that present themselves to men are the ones who engage in these Thai Bar Commandments and keep the scam going. Marriage is sometimes a part of that, and expats have often stated that they haven't seen a man yet who could resist the China Doll thing they do when it comes to sex, which often comes with a push for marriage. Yes, men should and must avoid it. They must. But I know how men are and many are not as red pilled as you think when face to face with a fake Asian beauty playing up hair, makeup and the China doll mystique. They know this practice, it is literally passed down from mother to daughter and has been that way for years. Many of these girls are dirt poor and just want a rich man's resources to support their hypergamous lifestyle. Again, check Thinking Ape's for the unexpectedly high divorce rates over there. It is a mess and it is getting worse.

Grim Lords Games And Rants

Thinking Ape's video* mind you. It explains so much.

As_A_BlanketyBlank
As_A_BlanketyBlank 2 months ago

Pumping and dumping is what has created the problem in the first place! You can't get along with white women in the west because lots of irresponsible men are pumping and dumping them, so you go to east asia to "soil" unsoiled women. That's called being a parasite dude.

Ssgtnelson
Ssgtnelson 2 months ago

@As_A_BlanketyBlank: Unsoiled? You think hoes are different in other countries?

sirte1965
sirte1965 2 months ago

I have met a handful Western women and I've seen plenty of "Eastern European" women, as well as a few "Asian" and it's all the same racket. Saying that a femoid of a different geo-locale is "different" is the same as that line from Redonkulas live stream: "she different she loooves meeeee" - it's all THE SAME RACKET. It's just that women six time zones away are more BLUNT about it AFTER they lock a man in - not BEFORE like them "liberated women" of the West are.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

I want to add that Sandman's been wrong on quite a few other things, but he's not wrong in general. He appears to draw a lot of his conclusions on what he observes more than what he can prove, but women are women wherever you go, so in this case it falls to men, who choose to go THEIR OWN WAY, to decide for themselves if the SE Asian woman is in any way shape or form better (or safer) than western women.

Going your own way means deciding for yourself.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

Before MGTOW caught on as an acronym men were talking about their experiences dating and marrying abroad, some of them still living in countries like Japan (most of them spoke specifically about Japan) and those women are NOTORIOUSLY materialistic. Before social media or modern feminism shifted into its current woman worshiping radicalization, men were breadwinners and their Japanese wives breadkeepers.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 2 months ago

Dated a few asians in my life and all i have to say is nothing but games they marry and jump to another dick and then want to come back haha... as my grandmother said never recycle a relationship

Pariah
Pariah 2 months ago

Wow I am being vaguely referenced, how complimenting.
Well my problem is mostly white people always aim for the worst Thai women they can find. And you talk about bar girls, those women are like rejects. Poor & ugly, probably had kids, too. Worst yet, already married but she wants some white D in exchange for the almighty Dollars or Euros. But white people are all over them, so much so there's a new polite way to say "ugly" that is "white people will find you attractive".

Have you watched A Prayer Before Dawn? It's a movie based on a true story, this white dude who were jailed in Thailand over drug procession. He went on a podcast on youtube, 1 of the reasons he turned to drugs is because his Thai girlfriend is already married (or had a boyfriend? Can't quite remember) but stays with him so he felt super betrayed, but he knows very little Thai so all he could do is screaming in her face asking "Why?". So I guess Hollywood lied to us when they say white people say the word "love" like it's nothing? Or white men took it too seriously when a girl just say she loves him when she doesn't mean it? Which is why these bar girls call these white people "white buffaloes", rich but ridiculously dumb. Hope you know buffalo is associated with idiocy? It's a very rude & insulting alternative to the word "stupid". You might not lose your teeth when you call someone stupid, but not buffalo, y'know?

These ugly women disrespects their white husbands so much the white buffalo stereotype is just true, you know? You just following her around quietly & obediently as she brags to me or whoever she talks to about how she'll spend your money. I still remembered my internship in a hotel. This 1 girl reserved a table for 10 for dinner. When the time comes, her Swedish husband, along with the other white guy, just sits there quietly, nodding & smiling, as she brags to the other women there how great it is to have a white husband. Guessed who paid for the meal?

This is why I don't listen to what white people who proclaim themselves as "Thailand experts" have to say, half of them are just sex tourists, they don't know anything. Unless they worked here, like Soloman Zone. He knows the tango.

But yeah, sure, there are decent Thai women, but you won't find them in red light districts. You do realize Thai gov. vehemently denies the existence of sexual tourism, right? You can still look up that drama Thailand had with a dictionary definition or that old SNL skit. So these "Thailand experts" can't go around treating Thai women like prostitutes. Actually, I wonder this is why they are stuck in red light districts, because Thai women were put off by their boorish attitude.

But is it true, that Thai men are lazy? All Thais are lazy. Thai people at work said I'm a workaholic. I just tell'em I have Christian work ethics. The general stereotype is that white men are extremely dedicated. From what I can tell, it is true. It's your greatest strength & your worst weakness. Which is why I'm not happy with how ugly women over here are being spoiled by desperate white men. Like, yeah, they want your money, your citizenship & your white babies. They don't really love you for you, they love you for what you can provide & you're more than willing to prostrate yourselves just for their faintest of affection. I thought simping is a bad thing here, but it's okay if she's Asian?

Oh I almost forgot, if you want to marry a Thai girl, you have to pay her (supposed to be her family) first. That's just how it goes. If you bang her, she can request reparations over lost dignity (haven't heard this being enforced anymore, though. Tends to be demand for marriage instead). I find it funny how my white friends or other foreign friends are still shocked when their Thai girlfriends start talking about payments despite me warning them about it. So, if you want to get serious, appoint an elder for negotiations. Wouldn't want to overpay for someone now, doesn't it?

PS. Those girls Sandman used. I can tell what part they are from just by their face alone.

PPS. I want to ask for help searching for a video. Not sure if it's from Sandman or MGTOW 101. It's a clip show. In that clip, an Australian dating show, the dude (looks Indian) asked a Thai girl for dinner. He asked her "What animal yr is it in Thailand?". The Thai girl being an absolute bitch replies "I'm from Thailand so it's not the yr of anything". I can't find it, but I want to use this vid to remind white people that just because she's Thai doesn't mean she's nice.

Grim Lords Games And Rants

Thank You. I am going to read this entire response in my video about the Thai bar Commandments. Thank you once again for this perspective. You will be mentioned by handle.

Makdiver201
Makdiver201 2 months ago

I have never gotten the impression that Sandman was encouraging men to marry Asian women. He has consistently said your brain will turn to mush if you get feelings for a woman. I enjoyed your video even if I don't agree with your interpretation of sandmans's message

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 2 months ago

Well I can tell you the Asian women give great head. But you still dont marry them! Those BJs arent going to continue after she gets a ring. Same as any other women. AWALT!

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 2 months ago

Want to know more about dating a girl from China? These two guys could give some advice; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km-eGSyOeFg & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaaFZA7oJU0

Grim Lords Games And Rants

Well, since the doll industry spawned from there and many Chinese men both own and prefer the sex dolls to their wives, I'd say that they're just thrilled with Chinese women. XD But I'll give those links a look.

Invader TAK
Invader TAK 2 months ago

Small correction: RPM is in California (AKA Cuckifornia, as he calls it).

Grim Lords Games And Rants

Oh shit, I forgot. But didn't he meet her in Japan?