Rent an RV from RVshare

A Message for the Silent Majority | Live From The Lair

5,714 Views
Terrence Popp
redonkulaspopp
2,908
Published on 29 Jun 2020 / In News & Politics

⁣It's time to rise up and prepare. If you don't organize and fight for your country now, it's already over.

Sandman wants to tell you about the Brave Browser!
Download the Brave Browser today and say goodbye to corporate ads: https://brave.com/san644

Download "The Jericho Files, Book 1: Killer of Killers" by Popp
Free with Prime!

How can you support Popp Culture?
Go to http://www.Redonkulas.com/donate
You can contribute via Patreon, Paypal, SubscribeStar or Cryptocurrency!
Purchase your genuine Redonkulas swag on http://www.PatrolBase.net

Send physical donations to:
Redonkulas.com Productions
29488 Woodward Avenue, Unit 407
Royal Oak, MI 48072
If you write a check, make it out to Second Class Citizen, 501c3
All donations are tax deductible

Check us out on all platforms and social media!

⁣Video Throwback
The Making of the Libtard

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Devildogdave
Devildogdave 1 month ago

if we don't stand for something we will fall for anything semper fi

Trickbaby
Trickbaby 3 months ago

My father knew the truth. A Korean War vet, he had "Kill a Commie for Mommy " tattooed on his arm for all the world to see....

Rodmeoffrange
Rodmeoffrange 4 months ago

When sides are defined and battles starts what are chances of outsiders (China,Russia,Iran) coming in and helping the other side.
I am trying to think big picture
UN forces etc . They have no idea the can of worms they just opened. I understand that there are cells laying silently within our borders.

Syntax
Syntax 5 months ago

As a Canadian, what the fuck am I supposed to do.

Thomas12
Thomas12 5 months ago

Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.

ChadThundercock
ChadThundercock 5 months ago

Prepare for civil unrest. Get your supplies, weapons, and educate yourself by watching videos like these. Also get your wealth outside of the traditional financial system.

Terpa999
Terpa999 5 months ago

Glad I found you. I needed a refresher course. You are absolutely correct in the fact the other side is decades ahead of us. Yes they are going by the playbook. I hope we can all laugh about the close call someday, but agree that's doubtful. Things that are causing delays in people getting organized... Covid19, weird shortages, TP, coins, etc. Serious disruptions in the food chain. Soon I suspect they'll be rolling black outs and a new virus. Keep up the videos and get the word out.

Voluntaryst
Voluntaryst 5 months ago

The cops are gang . They don't have any legal obligation to protect you. They protect government. Home invasions, extortion, protection rackets. They do it all with backup from the justice system. I wouldn't count on government at any level for help if shit gets real. Protecting us is not in their mission statement.

Voluntaryst
Voluntaryst 5 months ago

You said our rights are granted by the Constitution. This is incorrect. We are born with these rights, and the Constitution is there to protect them from government or anyone else attempting to abridge them. This is an important distinction to make as it makes government beholden and accountable to us, not the other way around. Of course government routinely violates this agreement and should be abolished forthwith. In my opinion, patriotism has nothing to do with government or any of it's symbols, it is a duty to protect yourself, your family and your community from any encroachment of freedom.

anonmachina
anonmachina 5 months ago

I appreciate the (renewed) call-to-arms.

However, perhaps you fail to consider how saturated the 'Silent Majority' is in thought-reform/conditioning designed to ensure their disposition remains nonconfrontational, regardless of the level of threat exhibited.

Though I am commonly demur and collected, the serene appearance runs deep.

In my youth, whenever I proposed to do something not entirely legal (commonly for money or amusement), or whenever I committed to an action for vengeance, IF any other party would vote 'in' during planning, the party would 'magically' disperse a moment prior to executing the action.

every. single. time.

Equally troubling, the few times I partnered with someone that DID stay, they were so nervous that the entire plan was horribly executed, and never in complete fashion. (There were two exceptions, said exceptions being another personv[acquaintance, at best], needing me to affect the plan).

Yes, a 'community' would be ideal.

But, life taught me a harsh lesson, time and again, till it stuck: When the clock strikes to execute an action, most people will rationalize in manners unimaginable to justify going home.

The religious are even worse. I know. (At the Nth hour, 'But, the [insert religious text, creed, etc.] says...').

On a couple of occasions, I have retorted, 'Fuck your gawd. Fuck your bible. Fuck your prophet. And FUCK YOU', to surprised looks.

I am regarded as conscientious and logical by friends and ...some family members.

But, time and again, logic dictates there is ONE particularly effective way to fight AND perhaps see another day: team up with at least one intelligent psychopath.

I know...one can almost laugh at the irony.

I am not a soldier, thus, not part of any 'in-group'.

But, I know how to repair and maintain vehicles. I know how to make them faster...and safer.

I know how to drive quite well--white-knuckle experiences can be enthralling.

I know what medications to use for various types of common infections (have stocked-up on some).

I have some experience in how to rrcover from various ailments (diets, etc.).

But, one man is no army.

I'll be looking for the sureshot to ride shotgun in my death machine for if--or when--this goes tits-up.

Yes, one can go live in the mountains in Canada or some other location to observe from afar.

But, why?
☠️

Truepremise
Truepremise 5 months ago

Devil's Sons make no oaths & follow no promises. Only Whites ever adhered to Devil's Son Theology EXPLICITLY....& "we" don't follow "LEADER'S" & we don't LARP. It's not our blood....including the Sarcasm, which I always hated as much as I hated Jesus & his bullshit re-defining Virjin.

Terrence Popp is a LARPer. He's a burnout from the military & still is a Neo-Saturnian GESTALTIC [two images in one image] & is therefore NOT YOUR FRIEND. He will uphold the Supreme Court's decision to FORBID YOU FROM EXCLUDING OTHERS [cuz the "right to peaceably assemble" doesn't include the "right to exclude peaceably". ...which is the source reason why we are here in the first place.

Devil's Son Theology is the only religion that is not Anti-White....because Whites are instinctively with the blood religion of Devil's Son Theology....before the Saturn Worship was introduced to the Romans [who were the ones who started systematically killing Whites just to assert "Federal Authority".

Fuck you Terrance Popp. I don't kneel to any man or idea....breathing or just paper....there's just INDEPENDENCE.

& fuck "y"ou who side with Terrance Popp & against ACTUAL ORIGINAL FREEDOM....not some Bill of Goods called "The Bill of Rights".

No one lives for you. No one died for you. No one will die for you. Not, even, Deity.

Stop cheating at life...& live for one's own independence....without "Oath's" & "Promises".

Get Wild-West Viking, cuz Ragnarok is coming & you better square yourself with The Fates/Norns/Natural-Selection/THE VAJINA GAUNTLET [cuz you're just a souled-sperm with a new car]

I am my own militia....& I don't wait for the group to make a decision. I have never been much of a team player, so you can be damn sure that I'm DOING MORE than your band of "Lost Boys".

I work alone NOW, so I don't have to work together LATER.

Wanna know what the only POWER that matter's is?

WILLPOWER.

Terrance Popp is literally treating you like you're 100% always gonna be a pussy. He's insulting you every fucking day.

I'm not strong. I don't have endurance. I don't have agility. I don't have speed. I don't have personality. I don't have intelligence.

But what I do have, no matter WHERE I FUCKING GO....is Willpower....& it sometimes hurts to care as much as I have...which is why I'm saying to you now before you get idea's of charity or mercy.

You're gonna fucking die, at the very least you can fight like you're gonna live forever.

anonmachina
anonmachina 5 months ago

All religions serve to distort perspective.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 4 months ago

@anonmachina: Amen and agree as a non-Religious Non-atheistic Ex Mormon Demonologist, I understand and know that religion is apart of the spiritual plantation that leads to one’s spiritual demise and captivity through Satanism, all roads on the spiritual plantation IE religion and denial of one’s spirituality though anti-pseudoscience which all roads on the spiritual plantation leads to Satanism. Which Satanism It’s nothing but a spiritual Trojan horse that is basically allowing very dark evil demonic powers into our universe and his demons once they get their hands on people through Satanism they will either devour their soul or they will have them spiritually captive in the demonarchy complex.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 4 months ago

The point is that satanists cannot be reasoned with because they are under such demonic influence, basically they have unwittingly relinquished their minds their logic to these demonic powers. Basically the demon influencing them have ambushed and hijacked their own independent logic and critical thinking in such a matter that the entity is basically putting a Satanist under some kind of psychic mind control without the Satanist even knowing or consenting of it. It’s pretty fucked up that is poor people are being mislead by dark evil demonic forces.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 4 months ago

They basically have this notion about an evil tyrannical godly dictator oppressing us when in reality that is just a bunch of Christian zealotry propaganda by religion in itself to Get people to lose faith in their spirituality or to lose their faith in what’s good. Religion, Atheism and Satanism together are misleading lots of unsuspecting souls. When Satanists get very very angry and defensive about it. It’s most likely not the Satanists themselves but rather it’s the demon influencing them getting pissed of and using their satanist prey as an emotional puppet and gambit to direct their rage through at whoever is criticizing the demonic scheme.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 4 months ago

Which demons are very good at psychological warfare/mind control tactics.

anonmachina
anonmachina 4 months ago

@Shadow Monk: I abandoned both religion and belief in any deity long ago. (Gawd [or gawds [['Let US create..'. Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva trinity. et, al]] ] are conspicuously absent in many aspects of civilization--corruption, human trafficking, enslavement--persist unperturbed, absent interruption...uhm, 'intervention'). In observing Nature, I arrived at logic. Via logic, I attained clarity.

skoenig67
skoenig67 5 months ago

Right on about idiots .You have to be blind not to see war coming all of us must get ready and Organize .Young and Old Togather We Stand and Fight like hell.

skoenig67
skoenig67 5 months ago

We Must Fight Back .I have Been Telling my Family now since the Death of may.Thus us plan you are right on

ModerateMinded
ModerateMinded 5 months ago

Funny some of the comments, I don't care if you are Left or Right, Liberal or Conservative, Democratic or Republican. They are all doing the same fucking thing. None of the politician are doing anything but collecting money from big business, and screwing over the American People. Popp, I understand what you are saying but, dude it is going to be made about color. You named only 2 of multiple groups out there outside of Antifa, BLM they are fucking shit up. I am not turning a blind eye to any of them, and to not mention it. You made it about color

CaesarInVa
CaesarInVa 5 months ago

As always 1st Sgt, you've hit the nail on the head. But my question is this: insofar as our leadership has, with the exception of the President, failed miserably in its duty to protect the Constitution and the People of the United States, to whom do we turn for guidance and leadership? Where are those around whom we should be rallying? Sadly, I don't see anyone with the knowledge, intelligence or the gravitas to lead the American people in their patriotic duty to defend this country. No one. Obviously the President, perhaps Trey Gowdy and Jim Jordan, but with those few exceptions, our leadership is an empty vacuum. Were any of the aforementioned to call, many Americans, myself included, would immediately rise and answer, but being national political leaders, I don't see that happening. I see a return of the Citizen Soldier to the political stage, rallying around his or her local leader. Insofar as I have been unable to find such leadership, I want you to know that were you to put out the call, I and countless other Americans would respond.

anonmachina
anonmachina 4 months ago

The U.S. is a....wait for it.....Republic. The U.S. is NOT a Monarchy, nor a Fascist State, nor a Socialist State, or other centrally-controlled government. States still possess a measure of autonomy. Thus, unless a State governor or an over-riding State legislature explicitly invites the Federal Government to manage a threat (of State or City scale), the responsibility of ensuring the safety of residents of a State lies precisely on the State governor. Should a governor or State legislature prove incompetent to ensure safety, the responsibility lies in the residents themselves. (I advise you read and compare your State Constitution to constitutional law, etc.).

BillM
BillM 5 months ago

I have done the research and the country had officially been a large re-education camp since around 1950. That was when the fed gov placed the states under communist and organized crime controlled fed military occupation. It was at that time that all the judicial branch courts were closed and replaced with mere legislative branch admin courts. Courts that have no constitutional authority to hear a case involving a true state citizen,

A couple of years ago Trey Goudy, in congress, when an issue of state's rights came up made the statement that, 'federal law always trumps state law.' The states never granted such a power to the fed gov in the fed constitution.

Judges on both the state and fed level will quickly threaten an accused with imprisonment for contempt of they try and invoke any constitution in defense of a right in front of a jury.

The judges and prosecutors all know we are under military rule, as do many attorneys. If an attorney does not go along with the program, they are disbarred. It has been a rigged system since around 1950.

As for 14th amendment [ United States ] citizens, the courts have universally stated they have almost no rights - because the 14th does not incorporate any part of the bill of rights.

anonmachina
anonmachina 4 months ago

A trail of documents (links) on your assertion may prove compelling.

Geneo
Geneo 5 months ago

hey top...(top popp? lol). How about an episode of the best course of action if this is to happen. Where & how does the Military come into play? Arm up and dig in? Canada? Mexico?

MadMarine4212
MadMarine4212 5 months ago

PT is free people. Quit the bad habits and get ready. Network with Veterans, get trained up.

isellcatlitter
isellcatlitter 5 months ago

to find your local militia, go to MYMILITIA.COM

Bassbeast10
Bassbeast10 5 months ago

shared

janosriippa
janosriippa 5 months ago

So black and red shirt means MadPopp or AngryPopp.

Cort
Cort 5 months ago

just tried to post on FB. when I tried to challenge the community standards "violation" it conveniently said it was unable to process my petition twice.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 5 months ago

It must be serious..... Your sober... And a retard first sergeant from Bumfuckistan....

Machine gun the rioters....

Clear the streets.

Cart the dead and dying away in dumpsters.
....
....

Ziff
Ziff 5 months ago

A piece of paper doesn't give you rights, only god can do that.

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

@Buck Peterson: Ziff's point is well made. The rights recognized by the Constitution aren't "bestowed" by that document. Rather, it's a case of the inverse. The document recognizes the rights pre-exist in human beings; the Constitution does not bestow them. Instead, what the Constitution in effect states is, "These rights listed here (as well as others that may also exist but aren't enumerated) are inherent to human beings. So recognized, the government is hereby barred from infringing on them." The Constitution isn't a list of rights bestowed on citizens as privileges, it's a list of prohibitons on the government infringing on pre-existing rights. It's the difference between, "Thou shalt be granted the privilege to exercise XYZ" versus "Thouh shalt NOT infringe upon rights XYZ." It may appear semantical, but it's a crucial distinction between privileges and rights.

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

@Buck Peterson: You conflated a right with a privilege when you asserted the Constitution bestows; which it most certainly does not. It's implied in your argument, whether you explicitly used the word "privilege" or not. And, yes, those rights were a law and enforceable since the time of the Magna Carta and Britsh Common Law upon which the jurisprudence of the Colonies was based; the tyrannical usurpations of King George III notwithstanding. The Constitution is a great document; quite possibly the greatest ever penned by humanity. But it is NOT a grant of rights or privileges. It's a prohibition against government infringements on rights recognized by the authors as existing a priori in human beings as a condition of being human. The rights would still exist even if the Constitution were to turn to dust 10,000 years from now and be blown away on the wind.

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

@Buck Peterson: Not when it served as a foundation for much of what the founders used to as a foundation for the drafting of the Constitution. If you haven't already, read The Federalist papers, read The Anti-Federalist papers, read the founders own notes and memoirs, read about British Common Law and the Magna Carta, read the great philosophers of the Enlightenment and the Reformation. Once you've done that, then return and let's have an informed discussion on this topic. I'd welcome it. In the meantime, though, claiming the Constitution bestows rights is falsifiable on its face and from the sources - the authors own words - I've listed. It's a convenient cultural myth that has arisen around the Constitution: that it bestows rights. Read the sources I've listed and you'll see that's demonstrably false. The founders were adamant that rights exist as a condition of being human; governments be damned, venerated founding documents be damned. The Constitution is there merely to codify into law what the GOVERNMENT is not allowed to do; not what people are allowed to do. Andthat is a very, very crucial distinction because if our rights are predicated on what a peice of paper says or doesn't say, then that means our rights are at the whim of the people who write the documents. That was entirely antithetical to the intent of the authors. For them the rights exist regardless of government. They recognized government as a necessary evil for ordering society. As such, the Constitution was written as a safeguard, a prohibition, a restriction on what government can and can't do; not on what the citizens can and can't do.

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

@Buck Peterson: Then you've chosen to remain willfully ignorant of the words, thoughts, and intent of the very people who penned the document you've chosen to misrepresent.

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

@Buck Peterson: I'm not claiming to be right. I'm referencing the authors of the document you're misrepresenting. Furthermore, by your own words, you refuse to educate yourself. It has nothing to do with me being right or wrong. It has to do with the people who wrote the Constitution stating - in their own words - their intent. You've chosen to ignore that. The only person being insufferable is the person choosing to remain ignorant of the source material. But, hey, can't be bothered to read, right? That's on you.

JohnD
JohnD 5 months ago

Angry name calling and an inability (and unwillingness) to debate - to do anything other than swear and name call... sure is easy to figure out what side of the fence you're on.

Themanwithnoname
Themanwithnoname 5 months ago

Don't BS Mr Popp US was always a dressed up and fluffed up Shithole only free speech and Guns are good thing about it

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

All those vets out of work or homeless could be really, really useful right now. Just a hint.

Madrigal Publishing Ltd

You could end this with 2 bullets: one for Bill Gates and one for George Soros.

doczg88
doczg88 5 months ago

Prepare yourself. Arm yourself. Connect. Organize. There is going to be a conflict. Like it or not. Left is determined in destroying this country.

MegillahGuerrilla
MegillahGuerrilla 5 months ago

You forgot to mention one thing about the 2nd Amendment: It was designed to protect you and your family against GOVERNMENT tyranny.

Protection against the mob isn't even necessary to say. Or shouldn't be at least.

The 2nd Amendment was for Hurricane Katrina when they came to collect weapons from licensed, law-abiding citizens so they couldn't shoot looters. America squandered that one, and I doubt if today most understand this vital distinction

MegillahGuerrilla
MegillahGuerrilla 5 months ago

Who gives the order to fire?

Without that there's nothing

Akurtz46
Akurtz46 5 months ago

Keep your heads on a swivel Men.

PAffenita
PAffenita 5 months ago

For over 100 years, the USA has been in a Cold Civil War, which the Right was oblivious, and this Cold Civil War may indeed turn hot.

I think there are the possible six outcomes:

1) The new and existing (frog in the water slowly heating up) generations of citizens succumb to tyranny, but there will be pockets of resistance maybe return the country to freedom (think USSR or Greece where 1/3 of the economy is underground) ;

2) The country goes into tyranny, especially after a global economic meltdown and paves the way for a global government;

3) The country gets more polarized and breaks up peacefully;

4) The country gets more polarized and there is a civil war, but not like the last one (State versus state), but more like Lebanon where the warring parties are in the same areas - think about fighting neighborhood by neighborhood or counties;

5) we prevail in saving the Republic through education, which I don’t see; OR

6) a combination thereof.

I suspect a combination of 1, 2 and 4

CoachDeano
CoachDeano 5 months ago

well said Popp. if I was in USA, I would be doing exactly what you say. in Australia we don't have the constitutional rights so we are farked.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 5 months ago

is it time to gear up? I hope not men

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

Gear should be at the ready. The time for it is coming.

CoachDeano
CoachDeano 5 months ago

hey Popp. Your German history is correct except the year.
night of long knives was 1934.
Brown shirts were late 20s to 34.
post 28 crash is when they got violent. 29 to 33

BigBen6969
BigBen6969 5 months ago

The silent majority will speak again in November when Trump is re-elected!

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 5 months ago

That's a hope, but there is a high chance they might just sit on their lard ass at home.

FukZionism
FukZionism 5 months ago

Comparing the German national socialists to Antifa is too be a retard or a fucking liar.

whyserenity
whyserenity 5 months ago

nope. learn history. The 'early twentieth century progressives." Hillary loved so much literally taught the nazi's everything they belived in. Hitler was vegan and made his entire inner circle vegan. Hitler coined the term Organic. The democrat party is identical to what those early democrats were for, and they loved the nazi's until they started the war. That is why so many American businesses helped the nazi's, they all believed in the exact same things.

FukZionism
FukZionism 5 months ago

This fucking lying ass boomer doesn't understand that the Germans were fighting the same fight we are today. They used the enemies tactics against them; subverting Jewish subversion of their country. There is a reason why Patton said we fought the wrong enemy and was killed shortly after saying it.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 5 months ago

myspace is still used? holy shit. i had no idea lol.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 5 months ago

holy shit https://myspace.com/discover/videos it actually still exists and ppl still use it...lol i thought it stopped existing when facebook came out and took all their business.

CheekyBastard
CheekyBastard 5 months ago

I like this platform more than bitchute or youtube if it is monetized it's perfect

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 5 months ago

it's monetized fully. but we need the advertisers to make the move in order to get somewhere.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 5 months ago

VK.com

wayfarer
wayfarer 5 months ago

Which belongs to a Putin's buddy and is being under surveillance by Russian FSB

whyserenity
whyserenity 5 months ago

unless we get a real politician unafraid of executing evil politicians, civil war will almost be impossible to avoid.

Councilof1
Councilof1 5 months ago

Reminds me of a saying "Good men can sleep easy because rough stand ready to do violence". Well it's a bit of a paraphrase actually but it applies.

Spartan_
Spartan_ 5 months ago

Arm up while you can. In Australia and the UK, there are no guns lol but we are not facing the same situation - My heart goes out to all you guys in the US - you are the final frontier for freedom

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

You wil be facing the same situation. Get yourself armed. Make it happen. Do or do not, there is no try. Don't list all the laws against firearms ownership or how restrictive it is. Do what must be done to get yourself armed. That, or look back in a few years from inside the re-education camp's cage of razor wire and regretfully muse, "If only we'd armed ourselves..."

whyserenity
whyserenity 5 months ago

@John_Doe: It already over in the UK and Australia. They lost their war without a fight. They are so brainwashed and biased the majority of the country doesn't even know it. It is baked into the fabric of absolutely every part of their life.

John_Doe
John_Doe 5 months ago

@whyserenity: I don't disagree there's truth to what you say. However, I also put some faith in the following truth, as well. A study 10 years after the Australian gun ban went into effect reveals 2/3rds of gun owners didn't turn in their guns as the law required. That's a whole lotta Outback bush rats and that brings a smile to my face :)

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 5 months ago

spartan are you saying you can't use hunting guns? a hunting weapon is still a lethal weapon.