Rent an RV from RVshare

9 YEAR OLD GIRL FORCED TO MARRY A 63 YEAR OLD MAN... (AFGHANISTAN)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 27 Nov 2020 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 2 months ago

The Afghanistan war veterans or some of them has written about a time of the week where the local boys aged between 10 to 14 were dolled out and sent to a place where they meet up with local adult guys...Check out the book from Darren Shadix, To Quell the Korengal.._

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 2 months ago

Its probably a daughter of a servant or a debtor getting married to their landlord or collector._.At any rate this whole thing doesn't surprise me in a country where they rape young boys every week...

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

Explain us why ? Because this is also a country raped by NATO and USA ... so..

JMGTOW
JMGTOW 2 months ago

I don't see the difference between this 9 year girl and 30+ year old post-wall wahmens....

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

That 9 year old girl knows when she has to throw a tantrum, the "30+ year old post-wall wahmens" don't ^^

MonkWolf
MonkWolf 2 months ago

gotta love moral relativism

Wolf178
Wolf178 2 months ago

How many of us see that women were sold as cattle before modernization. Technology has allowed them to feel that they are better than us. As many of us see they are turning into mad cows without us.

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

That's why cows need to stay in a fenced meadow with a shepard ^^

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I have no trust in females at all. I treat ALL females as Possessed by something, it a;ll seems so Demonic these day's? that is why I an MGTOW Monk and My mantra is "Be in this world but not of it" (the book of Paul) if I'm correct? something has got hold of the WEAK female be it Satan or purely a corrupt system? Whatever it is the woman has proved to be the true WEAKER sex and has become alienated from humanity. How can any MAN want to Marry or even FUCK one of these Harpies?

Women don't want to be objectified yet all they can do in unrest is flash of their naked bodies, bodies I personally find more repulsive by the day. Not for what they look like but for the inner FILTH they represent or carry. I ask you this question guy's? Would you try getting in a Ferrari if it was filled with Serpents?

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

No I wouldn't. If I was lucky enough to own a Ferrari very few people would be allowed in it with me. By few I mean five.

Toki
Toki 2 months ago

Coming soon to a Western country. After the Gov preps the docile populace into wearing hijabs and cancelling your culture first. Can't go to Western church because Cerveza Bug, but Muslims are free to do whatever they want because patriarchy > living in fear of the conspiracy theorist black plague of 2020. Which wouldn't even exist as a concept without the Gov and media exposure. They are prepping you for this. Make sure your weak little Western wifey wears her veil or she will get raped in the streets by your new neighbors.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

Throughout time and in all of written history Women have no allegiance and care not for anything ! They kill there own children with no feeling's . In war they take up with whosoever is the winner . They are incapable of love. They hate other Women . They hate themselves. They see that Dogs and Wild animals care for there offspring more than they . They Despise Us Men Because we can Love with the power of a thousand Sun's . They see us give up our life's for others and work ourselves to death for our children and family and other people's family's . Men Have the power to love all things This is our calling And GREAT Gift from GOD ! . Women only know self preservation sadness and ENVY ! ....There was a Time when I Died for a moment > And there Were three words spoken to my Mind . I Think it was God ! You may think what you like . Those three words were ....( LOVE ALL THINGS ).

Codexman
Codexman 2 months ago

Waste these %^$#'s I say

hqwebsite
hqwebsite 2 months ago

I can't watch this pass 20 seconds. Too disheartening.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

That is quite a contrast. I'd love to see those Feminist's go protest in Afghanistan. It would be like having a democracy protest in Beijing.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

That's absolutely heart rending. I don't have a daughter but there's no way in hell I would allow that to happen. They all have AK's I'd put it to use.