8 Year old boy arrested allegedly hitting female teacher

KenDelrican
KenDelrican
Published on 16 Aug 2020 / In News & Politics

juvenile Criminal justice system

sir666
sir666 2 months ago

Some cops are just too stupid and lack the common sense to be in their profession.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 2 months ago

The boy may have been really difficult to deal with. The teacher may have been really difficult to deal with. The cops putting him in cuffs and carting him off to gaol..... class-less. I want to see the entire cast of characters and to hear the full story before I make my mind up about anything.

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

That's sad !

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 2 months ago

Horrible Doggk

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

The little fella had special need's issues? Well the police are using Child Abuse now in working for the man? Never been in trouble with the police myself and with what I am seeing everywhere even in the UK where I am, that the Police are out of control, they are mindless brainwashed thugs and I refuse to help them , even if the cunts were bleeding to death on the roadside?

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Another innocent MALE Child will know probably grow up traumatized and go into crime knowing there is no point to NOT being Criminally inclined? I'm in the process myself of winding down my activity in this insane world, NOT in a Negative way but in a positive way by living MY life not that of Media and outside politics. Don't know if it will work but i would sooner go insane by trying than being driven insane by them? peace man.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

The thing is about the broken system, don't fix it because it just keeps breaking. Let it burn.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Defund all the schools.

Manfred von Richthofen
Manfred von Richthofen 2 months ago

You cannot hit a child, but you can arrest her? To me the psychological damage is far worst than the physical.
And a special needs child?... That is evil.
The issue was caused by a bullying female teacher. A surprise, I known. Nurturing gender, sugar&spice, and all...

I am just waiting for a video with a 8 years old GIRL being arrested. Equality, right?

KenDelrican