[+18] MOTHER THROWS HER BABY BEFORE JUMPING OFF THE BUILDING.. (CHINA)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 22 Jul 2020 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join me on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys...

Vohawk
Vohawk 2 months ago

Okay... are we certain that's a child? It just looks like a piece of clothing to me. I hope I'm right anyway.

Holdingtheline
Holdingtheline 3 months ago

I hope that baby didn't suffer.

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

I'm Alone pretty much all the time, but I'm NEVER LONELY. If I had to think of a time in my life I was actually LONELY? that time would have to be when I was MARRIED. MGTOW is freedom for REAL MEN.

Holdingtheline
Holdingtheline 3 months ago

I 100% agree with you, samething happen to me

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

I'm MGTOW Monk, I have no intention of EVER sleeping with anyone again. And I would NEVER run the risk of bringing a child to suffer in this shit hole of a life we have to endure. when I was born 30 seconds after birth apparently I died for 2 minutes, they put me in what was called an Oxygen tent. I survived with eye problems, many of the other children had deafness, Brain problems, mute, or even died due to to much oxygen? Oh yeh! I'm lucky to be alive but have suffered in a crap uncaring world without love and fighting to self survive, and I'm still here, but I don't consider I'm particularly lucky, yes alive, but what for but to have abuse thrown at one?

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

Regardless of this illusion China gives off of being this westernized superpower, it's all bullshit when people are reduced to this. This corona Virus thing in the West has caused massive suicide rises and numbers. why throw the baby though? that is pointless although thew poor little bastard has been spared a shitty fucking life we can be thankful for?

AbyssWatcher
AbyssWatcher 3 months ago

china is also a very sick place. don't get me wrong; the USA has its problems...but china?? their government treats their ppl worse than farm animals

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

This is what communism does...

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

@Doggk: This IS what communism does, we are starting to see shuck events more in the West as Cultural Marxism and leftist indoctrination leaves millions confused and not knowing what to do when one day they are told it's OK the next day that very same thing is shunned?

Councilof1
Councilof1 3 months ago

I'm fine with people killing themselves. There was no need to murder the baby. I really hope there's a hell for her to burn in.

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

You shouldn't be fine with people taking their own lives... They're going straight to hell brother and personnaly I don't wish hell for anyone not even my enemies..

Councilof1
Councilof1 3 months ago

@Doggk: Good point.

BitEth
BitEth 3 months ago

"I created man and woman with original sin. Then I destroyed most of them for sinning. Then I impregnated a woman with myself as her child, so that I could be born. Later, I will kill myself as a sacrifice to myself to save all of you from the sin I gave you in the first place. Then I will make them drink blood and eat flesh in remembrance of me." It's so absurd. If someone lives a life of love and kindness and does only wonderful unselfish things but they don't believe in the magical sky being (God)... then they go to hell when they die. BUT, if Hitler had accepted Jesus as his savior before he died... then he would have gone to heaven! Great system there from a being who "loves us". This single concept should be enough of an argument for atheism.

BitEth
BitEth 3 months ago

I wish there were a hell. Or a heaven. Neither exist. A shame for the baby. The mom certainly deserves that fate - if there were a hell to consign her to....

Doggk
Doggk 3 months ago

@BitEth: The devils best trick is to make you believe he doesn't exist..

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

i'm looking at this from the perspective because it's communist china. better to die free than living as a slave to the system who treats you worse than an animal.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 3 months ago

@BitEth: when it's put in words like this lol. i think of a video game story.

SilvioMK
SilvioMK 3 months ago

@BitEth: absolutly the Mainstream religions are bs!

SilvioMK
SilvioMK 3 months ago

@BitEth: absolutly the Mainstream religions are bs!

bluewaters53
bluewaters53 21 days ago

@Doggk: you get good rewards and deeds in Gods book if you help prevent a suicide when you can

Goat37436