[+18] ANGRY MAN FALLS FROM HIS BALCONY AFTER AN ARGUMENT... (TURKEY)

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 16 Nov 2020 / In Other

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Fangs13
Fangs13 12 days ago

fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred, hatred leads to suffering, misery, and contempt .... the very BASE blocks of LIFE.
misery, contempt and suffering. living IS miserable, IS filled with contempt, and IS BUILT ON suffering.
and they all lead to WRATH the strongest emotion to exist, and WRATH leads to BERSERK, and berserk kills off logic and sanity, and ignores empathy and thought.
so when you are telling us not to be afraid, when we ALREADY ARE BORN MISERABLE, CONTEMPTFILLED, AND SUFFERING as is, it only takes 2 more steps to go postal and giving back the world what it truly deserves.. purging and cleansing. the world.. requires,... wiping.

Wolf178
Wolf178 12 days ago

Always choose stoicism, nothing good will come of anything else.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 12 days ago

so his upper body fatness threw his ass over the railing.
at least this is what i saw, he had just a perfect amount of momentum and that force forced him off the balcony. yes i have done something similar. and it's funny how fast you learn about gravity, unfortunately for this guy, it looks as if he might have hit his head on the ground.

which might actually be the end of his journey in life.

Malkav Saiya Yautja
Malkav Saiya Yautja 12 days ago

Nah... that guy is not dead. I survived worst stuff than that. He might have a broken shoulder and some ribs.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 12 days ago

@Malkav Saiya Yautja: it's hard to say, i know a person can die instantly if hit in the head in just the right place or they can die by breaking their neck and snapping the brain stem that runs down your neck. so it's hard to say, i used to skateboard when i was younger and i fell a lot of times, at one point i thought i broke my tail bone because that thing hurt for many years along with back pain. it's possible i had a hairline fracture and didn't know it. but yeah i didn't skate anymore after that.

mrghoster
mrghoster 12 days ago

Don't do FEAR, therefore I don't have anger or loss of control. as a MGTOW Monk and a sworn stoic I live totally within my means and rarely venture out into things that don't concern me or are beyond my control. so I find routes round it.. Peace.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 12 days ago

Anger lowers your intelligence in the moment, hence bad decisions when angry.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 12 days ago

awesome stuff again brother

Shadewalker
Shadewalker 13 days ago

Wise words from an old friend.

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 13 days ago

I always try very very hard not to lose it.If I do, I know I'm never coming back.

Councilof1
Councilof1 13 days ago

I wonder what he thought when he realized he was going over? That's why you never let your emotions get the better of you. It usually doesn't end well.