Women Don't Have Options

Jo The Philosopher
Published on 25 Nov 2020 / In Entertainment

⁣If you like the content, please like and subscribe!
Email me at theakhtabweekly@gmail.com for topic suggestions!
Here are ways to support:
Blog: www.theakhtabweekly.com
Patreon: www.patreon.com/josiahakhtab
Paypal: www.paypal.me/josiahakhtab
If you like Horror and Dark Fantasy check out my novels:
The Jake Matthews Saga (Ascension): https://www.amazon.com/Jake-Matthews-Saga-Ascension/dp/1705344518/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=josiah+akhtab&qid=1578149035&sr=8-2
A Shot in the Dark (A Short Story Collection): https://www.amazon.com/Shot-Dark-Short-Story-Collection-ebook/dp/B08129HX7V/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=josiah+akhtab&qid=1578149258&sr=8-5
Confession: https://www.amazon.com/Confession-Josiah-Akhtab/dp/1480940127/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=josiah+akhtab&qid=1578149258&sr=8-3
Our Savage Melody (A Poetry Collection): https://www.amazon.com/Our-Savage-Melody-Poetry-Collection-ebook/dp/B08272QSS5/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=josiah+akhtab&qid=1578149258&sr=8-1
Twisted Fantasies (A Short Story Collection): https://www.amazon.com/Twisted-Fantasies-Short-Story-Collection-ebook/dp/B07D1YBP1R/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=josiah+akhtab&qid=1578149258&sr=8-4

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Furioso
Furioso 2 months ago

They believe so hard in prince charming (Tall ,handsome ,rich ,popular ,got game and options) but these men don't need to settle down with a woman who will lose value and respect over time .Women have options to fuck but not to commit .They don't know what commitment means for their part anyway ,they will always cheat on the guy or they will inflate like a balloon .

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

100 percent true. Never let a woman compare you to a plan B simp she pretends is an option. They have none.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

I had to stop watching the video hallway because you are full of shit and advice like that hurts men. First, women have tons of options. This is why most dudes don’t get hits on online
dating. Options, choices, whatever the fuck your wanna call them. Secondly, you can’t keep frame all the time. Eventually, you’ll slip up. Usually right after you cum in her ass and think you found the fabled unicorn. Then she’s got you and usually then she’s gone to find the alpha.

Most men are usually a fuck ( whatever hole it’s put in) away from the plantation. No frame, alpha or any of that bullshit that’s preached will change one word of it. And they got tons of choices. So, you could make peace with that fact or you can go your own way.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

Think what you'd like of me, that's fine. I have no beef or hatred toward any man and what he may think of the info I present.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: Lol these weak-ass dudes LOVE to project how weak THEY are onto all of us. Nope; not everyone loses frame after sex. Some of us have very little weakness in us because we're just more masculine and have been since high school. So many of these dudes on this site just want to shit on other people's original content, and offer no constructive criticism. They seem to not have the INTELLIGENCE to digest the nuanced information. Oh well; if someone can't watch a video all the way through, then they're as emotional as a woman. Many of the reject guys on this site seem to be like that. It's alright, Jo; we're reaching LOTS of people through our videos being mirrored on other sites.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: Yeah, I know. I'm just at a point where I don't send negative to people no matter what they send to me. What they think is their business, I'm just here to help men be better. And keep making videos, you'll get big soon enough.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: I appreciate the encouragement, bruh; I hope I do get bigger and more successful. When we get big enough, that monetization will begin rolling in!

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: Funnily enough, I just had a 'fan subscriber' with the initials 'B.P.R.' unsubscribe from my channel and send me a message criticizing my content for stupid reasons. I had already had enough of his self-pitying, loser bullshit anyway. Also I suspect a lot of these loser dudes have multiple accounts where they pretend to be different people. Too many coordinated messages and actions at nearly the same time from two or three 'subscriber accounts.' It's sad that even on a site like this, most of these dudes can't help but to act like emotionally-fragile, egotistical women. It's alright; I'm weeding out the losers, and will only have room on my channel for productive, positive subscribers that actually want to accomplish something and grow spiritually. The wheat is separating from the chaff; and I love to see it happen!

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: Wanna hurt them even more? Like their comments when they talk shit about you.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: Yeah, I see you do that to them. Do they attack you even more when you do that? Do they message you privately and start shit? How do you know it burns them up even more? Lol I'm curious about this now.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: It actually stops them dead in their tracks. Their reason for trolling is to get a rise much like a female's reason for arguing is to start pointless drama. Once they see you aren't fazed by their bullshit, they stop. Simple, if they act like emotional bitches treat them like such.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: Lol that's very true. I'm a very opinionated person with a strong sense of righteousness, so getting caught up in that will forever be a negative trait of mine. I'll tak eyour advice and ill them with kindness. The last thing we want is for this to become some gossip pit bullshit like a message board.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: Very true.

bluewaters
bluewaters 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: seems feminism has rubbed of on them even though they are male, so there is that, if true its a bad sign, who know's if those types can really be helped nowadays

bluewaters
bluewaters 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: I mean its one thing by itself to be feminized. But on top of that to land on a site like this and spew that old rhetoric they have is worse level. Seems to me like these guys are stuck in a bigger ditch.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 2 months ago

I'm at the gym right now, but I'll leave a detailed comment later. I agree with you vehemently!

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

You are quite right and have a damn good grasp of reality.