Women's Fear of Hitting The Wall

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 22 Nov 2020 / In Film & Animation

There are women who very aware of "The Wall" whether they want to admit it or not. For someone women who are aware the thought of the wall, scares them.

Here is a link to Rachel David's Full Video

To donate

Follow me on social media
Instagram: solotv84
Twitter: solotv84
Snapchat: solotv84

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 5 days ago

This is the result of crushing men underneath your feet for multiple decades. Expecting Mr. right to be a millionaire or some shit. Welcome to reality lady, you either find someone to pick up and dust off, and make it work, or hit the wall. Menopause doesn't wait, and freezing your eggs costs more than your life. She's right about guys not wanting to approach girls, look no further than #metoo. Poor men are thrown in jail for not being able to afford child support, and rich men are raped of their belongings in divorce courts.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 5 days ago

Most men are poor, but that doesn't mean they're all trash.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 5 days ago

For most of us though we're through with dating and have been for a long time, good luck.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 3 days ago

@Arealgoodusername: poor men are either stupid or lazy, or a bit of both, now could be a choice, because life is a fucking bitch

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 2 days ago

@Lucifer333: Or they could be oppressed based on religious belief, skin color, and even political views. Before I got my money I worked my ass off as a Certified Nurse Assistant helping people in need and went through a bankruptcy because being a nurse aide payed less then working at McDonald's. I used to be one of those naive people who did things out of the kindness of his heart, it literally destroyed my life. That is until I picked myself back up and made a grip of money.

Arealgoodusername
Arealgoodusername 2 days ago

Free advice, when a staffing agency tells you they will pay for gas when they send you to 3 different cities... don't fucking believe them.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 6 days ago

The absolute lack of personal agency and self-awareness illustrates why she is alone. It's "society" it's "other women" or it's "men", but at no point is SHE her own worst enemy. In no way does it even register to this woman that HER choices are the problem. She says she's a good person, then talks about going out all the time, being materialistic, and assuming her value to be devoid of an expiration date (while talking about her expiration date... ffs...). She's not alone in this, the entitlement is real and it blinds her gender so completely that they could run over school children crossing the street because they have to check their makeup for their next hookup and fully believe that those mangled and dead children totally ruined her day.

She's not even acting like a human anymore, but a rhetoric-spewing automaton, devoid of a shred of inner-dialogue, obsessed with her vanity, and hollow in her thinking and feeling. When she finally slams into the wall she will have no idea what went wrong because she's totally, hopelessly clueless.

anonmachina
anonmachina 6 days ago

SHHHHHHH! I am contemplating creating videos on why women should never settle, EVER! In full disclosure, I tried creating an army of NAZI killer insects, I tried creating artificial tsunamis, I tried replicating tiny robots that could consume all things...all with the end goal of depopulating the planet. Feminism has proven a godless gift. I intend on 'helping'.

scott sanger
scott sanger 4 days ago

she is truly the rule. .... there are no exceptions or survivors of the wall

john1178
john1178 7 days ago

This type of women is to be avoided. She is looking for a sugar daddy ( evidenced by the type of men she was dating) and wants to be CARED FOR. She may want a " child" but in absence of said child, she will try to castrate her "man" so she can have a child to "bring up" and then DIVORCE HIM, because---YOU ARE NOT THE MAN I MARRIED- I get 50% of everything + support ....STAY CLEAR OF THIS TYPE.

sorearm
sorearm 7 days ago

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. Women are emotional children. Now they are realising the lies that feminism have taught them.... you can be stunning and brave, ride the cock carousel, have 20 yards of chad and tyrone bust inside you, have numerous abortions, lose your ability to pair bond, develop an insufferable narcisstic cunt like attitude then try and 'settle down' for some beta simp provider you woudn't even give the time of day to years ago. Go home to your cat herding, dildos and boxes of cheap wine. AHAHAHAH

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 7 days ago

it aint easy being a speechless vagina..... LOL

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 7 days ago

Almost 12 mins, shoulda been 4.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 7 days ago

I fully agree :D how u like the vids I uploaded on the russian army. You know I uploaded that for u right? ;)

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 7 days ago

@SaintEvrest: i didnt see em

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 7 days ago

@MR Mayhem: oof. Yeah I shared about 94 vids in a day I`ll find it for u and link them to you :)

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 7 days ago

@MR Mayhem: there ya go I did all the work for u male tech toys and army guns LOL. click on the 3 blue links I just linked :D

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 7 days ago

.... I hate listening to women.... can't hold logic together to finish a statement.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 7 days ago

half way agree? OOF

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 7 days ago

That woman in the thumbnail / stuck at the start of video, pushing the walls of the arched doorway, in one sense, she is "attractive", but CHARACTERWISE, she looks like a cunt. Does anyone else "look at the liabilities"? You can see that they just do not look right. Marriage = No way.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 7 days ago

Considering she is modeling say a lot. Probably very narcissistic and would be very high maintenance. I see that. Her eyes say she is god, so worship me.

wroger_wroger
wroger_wroger 7 days ago

@Freeatlast: She looks like she has a big lemon stuck up her arse....

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 7 days ago

@wroger_wroger: she generates those naturally.

DYNOMITE
DYNOMITE 7 days ago

Ahhhhh the beauty of being a fuckin man and havin children whenever i want to. Or staying single forever as my assets grow while traveling to country after country. Spread the redpill & stay single brothers. You get better with time

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 7 days ago

YE :)

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 8 days ago

Like like like like like like like a lot of likes in her sentences.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 7 days ago

pin this shit to the top lol.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 7 days ago

She has the personality of an avocado. No thanks for a LTR.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 7 days ago

@Freeatlast: this thing has had more guys than Madonna and Britney combined.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 7 days ago

@Freeatlast: now that's an acronym i don't see every day, i had to look it up. i just know the common used ones like lol or ppl

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 7 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: to say woman or lady would be disingenuous.