Woman thinks she is an IDIOT

BlackpillRevolution
Published on 23 Oct 2020 / In Film & Animation

I can't move on if I lie for him and say this was anything other than what it was. I'm completely devastated and a bit in shock. Can't really wrap my head around this at all. He knows how hurt I've been before and did the same thing multiple times. I'm a fool.

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

Yes, she's an idiot and they're incapable of reason or abstract thought. They deserve everything they get.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 1 month ago

She is getting married I wonder how long she will last.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 1 month ago

Jaclyn & David // Wedding Ceremony Livestream https://www.youtube.com/watch?....v=CMY_id0aIVA&t=

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

@BlackpillRevolution: Omg dude. This guy is a faggoty-looking Jewish dude that looks so effeminate? This is what she is marrying? Because he is a musician? Lol these women out here are just degenerating the ene pool because they have no supervision over their dumbass emotions. It's just sickening: the stupid, inconsequential bullshit that is 'attractive' to them. They're so much lower in worth and intelligence than men, I swear.... Omg.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

@BlackpillRevolution: That women is not horrible-looking either. She's struggling with other women to have THAT guy. Lol BlackpillRev, my faith and opinion in women has managed to go even lower. Thanks for bringing this great example to our attention. It's just another fucking example.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 1 month ago

@Johnny_Cage: That is one of her ex boyfriend. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpd5VynEzqc. Her old videos, she is below average to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp7UTXEcZa4

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

@BlackpillRevolution: Yeah, she is. She's not horrible-looking, but she is just a below-average Western whored-out, worn-and-torn bitch that thinks she's better than all us men. Lol the Universe [aliens and all] has NOTHING on the delusion and pitiful nature of the human female. Every example I see on here just re-affirms my standpoint. I will not be convinced otherwise, I refuse; the evidence we have is just too overwhelming. The type of overwhelming evidence is similar to evidence that the Earth is round: there's just way too much evidence.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

@BlackpillRevolution: I will not have any pity for them, forevermore. They deserve cats and loneliness and regret.

theWarrior
theWarrior 1 month ago

She proves that hypergamy and using her youth, fertility and beauty to get Bad boy validation is true. She has all the signs of a female who will now lock down a Beta Male to get a quick baby and child support, then pine for Ritchie while married to this poor Beta Male. STAY AWAY! She is broken and has all the signs the Red Pill and MGTOW talk about in a Predatory Female. Let her drink her tears of remorse by herself. She already has a cat roving around in the background of her Daddy's basement. hehehehehe -the Warrior

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

I read that Predatory Female book; it was supreme knowledge and it saved me from some situations. Yes, I agree with staying away from these leeching, damaged females. They're not worth much; they fucked up and have wasted their life.