WhistleBlower Leaks Years End Globalists Plan

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!
TAOGYOW
Published on 19 Oct 2020 / In Film & Animation

Is this what you want?

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 1 month ago

Bullshit and a lie, Context, ==> Bush gave this speech as an excuse to invade Ethopia (collapsed Sovjet like State), he used the UN and the "common good" as an excuse for unilateral US military action. You are all like stupid fish, going for the bait, ..

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

i am a form of a globalist (pro world goverment if led by mgtows and 1 world goverment and millitary) and a mgtow and i reject their grotesque twisted version of globalism they push

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

Conspiracy theorists who claim to know the globalists extreme plan for the near future ,, I take with a grain of salt.. keep my weapons in working order.. I would like to see black and white Americans unite against the globalists.. take our country back.. psst, it's the catholics.. George Bush senior was part of what is going on.. imo he was a traitor.. He was involved in trading drugs and weapons behind our governments back with central America. and working hand in hand with the Clintons in Mena Arkansas to run drugs and weapons internationally. The Jesuits run the secret societies..

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

I'm not saying it's true. It's something to think about! I'm not trying to spread fear, I'm trying to show people that there is more happening around them than they are aware of.

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : I want to hear it all anyway.. I would guess the plan is more of the same watering down our population with south American catholic arabs as the boomers die off. .we will be oputnumbered eventually.. They will have to be their own slaves once we decide to just die off.. or stop working for squat. to sleep in a barn.. .. heheh

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@jimbennett: Oh, I got the barn reference! LoL ;)

jackson60199
jackson60199 2 days ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : While being breastfed I imagine, nah, maybe not

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 1 month ago

He lost me when he started talking about religion. Christmas bow down for your gifts kneel. George Carlin i wish he was still alive.

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

Christmas is the divinely inspired American celebration of the gift of life.. modeloled after procreation,, the elves are the testes. of course rudolph leads the way with his obnoxious nose and the sleigh deplivers the goods from the sack. . then the babies wake up to their gift in the morning. the gift of life.

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

yasee, that's part of God's word.. I almost forgot. WE KNOW that life is a gift... that's one of the things we know..

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

We know that parents are supposed to sacrifice for their childre.. that is God's word.

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

That children are incapable of making choices until they are grown and matured and taught..

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

That we did not create this beautiful world or ourselves even..

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

uh oh, i'm gettin that feelin again, ,.. i knew I shouldn't have , well, ok, The man gives to the woman.. It's written in the flesh.

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

@jimbennett: yea, I might have to add that one to my repertoire..

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

@jimbennett: Theflying monkeys are freemasons. who do they work for? ;)

jimbennett
jimbennett 1 month ago

@jimbennett: Lands are divided by waters.. People are protective of their families and kindred people.. STAY I(N YOUR OWN GODAM FAR OFF FOREIGN FCUKING COUNTRIES!! WE DONT WANT YA! ..

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

what if we are already debt free ?????

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

good thing we all have guns in the usa.......no more lock downs there will be war......americans will not stand by and put up with this shit.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

Time to get into big debt !!!!!

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

Fuck the United Nations and the Bush family.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

Fuck the Bush family and their allies.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

You know that 95% of women will take the mark for the debt forgiveness!

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

95% of them don’t have a soul to lose anyway

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

dont worry i will do a coup and install my own world order i wont accept their twisted version of globalism

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

Mark of the beast!