You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

Video Editing Tutorial intro : NHC video pad free version download for PC only

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad
Published on 16 Jun 2020 / In How-to & Style

Direct link right here to downloadd the file to skip the search

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 28 days ago

Skip to 3:00 if you used the direct link in the description

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 27 days ago

thank you mate. the sound quality was much louder this time. it's still got a bit of static but at least i could hear you speaking lol. maybe the next video should be how to work the program you use for recording video on the go in the next video. and where to get it.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 27 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: OBS man, i use OBS. I will do at a later date, right now i didnt use obs till i started improving my vids. I started of making hour + long documentaries before the mass censorship of internet and i got off facebook which i got a lot of my material from ironically. ANYHOW obs needs a tutorial or two eventually If people have a fast enough PC to do it of course. I had a shitty pc for years till i spent my last saving on this pc. Cuz i like editing so i got a pc that will cope with almost anything to do with video editing.... got a gamers PC and it seems to do thee lot unless im playing space engineers then streaming goes to pot haha that games a beast on the cpu

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 27 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: OBS is much easier to find and download. just type OBS in any search bar. Its getting used to it but theres not many components unless you want to stream and i don't know them. I only record. I usually stream through discord

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 27 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: do you have your own discord channel?

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 27 days ago

@Sentient_Of_Truth: yeh its small though https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/dis....cord-come-chill-watc