TOP 7 Emerging Technologies That Will Change Our World!

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth
Published on 16 May 2020 / In Science & Technology

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 4 months ago

WARNING, HAY Bro I went to the # 7. Quantum computers research Above and I got a warning page unsafe . You may want to recheck the link !! .

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 4 months ago

i just left the original video's description in there. i guess i can remove the link so others don't fall pray to it.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 4 months ago

Yes I to like applied science also I am into a hell of a lot of shit Physics is a base of everything .If you like checkout Tesla's radiant energy . If you break away from the thought of just the sun for energy today we have a abundance high energy radio waves . Radiant matter is simply a re-transmitter of energy . You may have some fun just looking into changing waves into electric power. Man there is so much cool shit we can do with the hi-tec tools thay let us have ! I also wright music play guitar for 40+ years I have a recording studio and I am doing some MGTOW music . Some will piss off the weeemon but tuff shit for them HA Ha ha When I get some finished ill let you know if you like . ******* . MGTOW Monk Forever …. Latter Bro

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 4 months ago

If you like physics, start with the basics. It all builds up. You need to learn kinematics and dynamics first, then learn how fission works, then fusion, then thermodynamics, then electromagnetism, then special and general relativity, then quantum physics. This is the right order to do it because otherwise you'd get overwhelmed by the amount of new mathematics you need to learn. One more advice: don't jump into conclusions, be skeptical about any claim and check the facts yourself. You don't need a PhD to understand physics. It helps if you do earn a PhD, but it's not necessary.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 4 months ago

Thank you for this Video . You would think there would more Men interested in Physics !. At the moment I'm going to build or buy a pulse generator . I want to set it 7.83 Hz for my helth ((Earth & Brain both 7.83 Hz )) I need to find out what the natural pulse train is of the earth. I would like to set the train at 63 or 67 to match a siting heart beat rate . Also off subject ( Superconductivity ) I think Germany Have it up to 250k (-23c) ( - 9.4f ) With Q computer's it wont be long now ! Thanks again.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 4 months ago

glad you liked the video. i just mirrored it from youtube. and a shot ton of others just like this. i'm into the tech industry and science even if it's beyond my capabilities. but i mirrored these because it really does not need to be just mgtow content, i mean it's going your own way. so i try to find things that i enjoy and i share with others whom i think might be on the same wave link. or at least have ideas of their own and enjoy experimentation.