Hey Creators, we had a code issue that prevented uploads. We just took care of that and uploads should be working fine now. Let us know if any issues persists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This guy did the right thing !! Hell yeahhhhhh..

Wassermann MGTOW
Wassermann MGTOW
Published on 31 Jul 2020 / In Non-profits & Activism

⁣This guy did the right thing !! Hell yeahhhhhh..

Augusto Pinochet
Augusto Pinochet 1 day ago

Ele não é pai

Truth_Hurts
Truth_Hurts 7 days ago

Amazing. Well done sir.

OgreMGTOW
OgreMGTOW 7 days ago

Out Fucking Standing. Kick that cheating Bitch to the curb .

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 7 days ago

"YOU HAD THREE YEARS TO GIVE THIS TO ME?!" WTF LADY?! Why did you never tell him? Dumb bitch!

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 7 days ago

destroyed that fucking cunt !!!!!!

StandUpMen
StandUpMen 7 days ago

they lie till the last moment

conic
conic 7 days ago

and she was STILL saying she didn't cheat on him. It's yet ANOTHER immaculate conception! It simply amazes me how many of these miracles there are happening these days. He did the right thing.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 7 days ago

@conic: She admitted to it by stating he had three years to serve her on it. LOL And then she goes back to lying. lol

Archer
Archer 7 days ago

She is all class....Wow. " You shouldn't have... it better be that necklace I've been looking at ! " Blame shifting, lying. Fucking A . Not sorry, no apology. Three years of paying for a kid that's not yours. Try and get that money back. Yeah. Kick that fucking thot to the curb.

Maverick7508
Maverick7508 8 days ago

Ah, see I would have had my doubts, given the nature of my ex, but my daughter turned out having so many family features, including some bone placement oddities, that I can be certain that my daughter is mine. Sadly, I never get to see her, but such is life.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 7 days ago

But the good thing, I guess, is that you never had to take care of her. I mean I call that a win. But yeah, having to pay an extra monthly payment after being frisked for half of your assets is tough.

Maverick7508
Maverick7508 7 days ago

@wildcat4mation I did over half the childcare for her first 6 months, along with laundry, cooking, shopping, and being the breadwinner. But my ex took me off the birth certificate and fled the state, then signed her away to relatives.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 7 days ago

@Maverick7508: Yeah, but taking care of a kid, I would imagine is a headache. You have a living, breathing organism and really anything you do wrong to her like not feeding her correctly or just not being attentive to her will land you in jail with social services. The fact that she is pretty much taken off your hands means MORE time for you.

Maverick7508
Maverick7508 7 days ago

@wildcat4mation: I would rather have raised her.... frankly, my gaming habit developed from the fact that I have nothing to do in my life. I don't date due to lack of trust, and my job is not worth focusing on. I play way too many games because frankly I have nothing else to do. Having my daughter in my life would give me a focus. I just gotta hope she doesn't end up with a gender studies degree and purple hair...

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 7 days ago

Ah, I see. Well, if you love your daughter that much then I cannot break that bond. I am so sorry about what you have to go through and I will send positive vibes that she does not get a gender studies degree and....come on...what about sexy auburn hair?

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 7 days ago

@Maverick7508: Idea. Why not try to improve yourself? Find some side gigs, stock investing, etc. Become the best you can be as a man. Maybe someday she will come find you and then you can buy her all the things she would have liked when she was younger. The important thing is is that you improve yourself now, so that when she comes to find you; she can be proud of what her father has become.

Mike
Mike 8 days ago

Oops...he found out. Not so fun any more, huh?

Inslayerclone
Inslayerclone 8 days ago

This is a funny meme

Eren Kruger
Eren Kruger 8 days ago

good for him. fico feliz por esse homem agora ele está livre.

Councilof1
Councilof1 8 days ago

Good for him. DNA doesn't lie unlike people. Even at the end she can't admit she's wrong. She just continues lying.

In a male that would be classified as psychotic behaviour. In a female it's considered normal behaviour. This video sums up women rather well.

theWarrior
theWarrior 9 days ago

AWESOME! More Men need to take their doubts and get these tests done!!! -the Warrior

Lestat_Cowalski
Lestat_Cowalski 9 days ago

Eu não entendo língua inglesa falada, apenas escrita.
Ele mandou a mulher embora, foi isto? Por qual razão?

MYandSELF
MYandSELF 8 days ago

Ele disse que daria a ela um presente, ela fica feliz com o vinho mas depois começa a falar do colar que queria, estava feliz achando que era esse o segundo presente e começa a ficar irritada quando vê que não é o caso, ela até fala ( melhor que isso aqui sejam passagens para 2 semanas em Dubai ). No final era uma prova que a filha que fez aniversário nesse dia, na verdade não é dele. Com o teste de DNA ele deu um ultimato pra ela vazar da casa. Dai você já sabe, "Por que você fez isso comigo", "ela é sua filha", e o pacote completo de "a culpa da minha traição é sua, me perdoe pelo seu erro".

Lestat_Cowalski
Lestat_Cowalski 8 days ago

@MYandSELF: Muito obrigado pela esclarecimento, meu nobre!

MYandSELF
MYandSELF 8 days ago

@Lestat_Cowalski: Que isso, disponha.

andreyolv
andreyolv 9 days ago

Cara, a mulher fazer vc acreditar que é o pai, sendo que não é, deveria ser crime. Equiparado a estelionato. Expulsou a mulher, mas ainda vai pagar pensão por paternidade socioafetiva depois de 3 anos. Hoje em dia quando nasce, é obrigatório teste do pézinho e de DNA.

aldocampos
aldocampos 9 days ago

Ele anda tem o estado pra vencer meu caro!

John_Doe
John_Doe 9 days ago

I give him 7 out of 10. His three mistakes were:

1) Leaving a big ass kitchen knife that had been used to cut the birthday cake within arm's reach on the kitchen counter.

2) Handing her a weapon in the form of a wine bottle.

3) Giving her until the end of the month to get out. Maybe his hands are tied by the laws of his local municipality requiring him to give a tenant that much advance notice of eviction. Still, not smart. With the time she has left remaining until the end of the month there's a lot of damage she could do, both to him and to the property.

wildcat4mation
wildcat4mation 7 days ago

"It also gives her a lot of time to plot a setup where she pushes an argument to the edge of violence, calls the cops, and falsely accuses him of domestic violence. If at all possible the bitch should have been kicked out that night. Better yet, wait until she's at work, move all her stuff to the curb, change the locks, then use a process server (neutral 3rd party) to serve her the DNA test and eviction notice at her place of employment. Then make sure some homies are over at the house chillin' with him when she's expected to return from work to pick up her shit so there's witnesses." God, it is hell to get rid of a gal even when you had proven the point the first time. I would probably miss one of all you have written here and it would have come back to bite me.

caiopires
caiopires 9 days ago

Caralho, 3 anos????

BitHound
BitHound 9 days ago

BRAVO.......... Well done to the gentleman who disguised the DNA test.....

Alpha Male Lifestyle

any woman who wants to go to Dubai is a whore

MrLeviathoth
MrLeviathoth 9 days ago

I wouldn't know, but I'll take your word for it, brother. This man did the right thing. As far as the daughter's [real] father is concerned, I'm sure he's just one phone call away. Again, good for this man for standing strong.

BornMGTOWHatedByAll
BornMGTOWHatedByAll 9 days ago

EVERY woman is a whore. Period.