The Truth About The Matrix

Jo The Philosopher
Published on 17 Feb 2021 / In Entertainment

⁣If you like the content please like, comment, share, and subscribe!

Email me at jakhtab@gmail.com for topic suggestions!

Visit www.jothephilosopher.com for other content and access to novels!

If you'd like to donate: www.paypal.me/josiahakhtab

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

women will follow where men lead.
even if men don't want women there.
but this is an frees speech website.

i can see your point, not to mention the watering down of the overall red pill mgtow message.

now what i see going on, is this website is becoming an anything website where men can simply be themselves, no need to censor ourselves or only talk about mgtow topics, i mean we have an range of topics on the website science, tech, hobbies, comedy, i look at it from this perspective as it's what i see as guy's are finally going their own way without the need to keep creating the same kind of content.

it doesn't really dilute the content as the old stuff still exists for others to discover, this website was meant to save all red pill mgtow content. but it's also an freedom of speech and expression which means, guys can do as they wish, we do have some limits on what we can upload according to the owner of the website. but for the most part we are free to express as we please.

going back to the comment of, women will follow where men lead, we have already seen an few women come in here and dislike videos or comments or create their own channel and upload videos, most of us just block them because we don't want to have the conversation with an delusional women.

there was an women who was uploading videos advocating for cuckholdery, and she actually thought that was the natural order of things. then she uploaded gay content and i blocked her because i got sick of seeing gay content, then at one point there was an gay man using the website who was uploading a lot of gay content and showing off his gay sex doll and i got sick of seeing his stuff as well, so i blocked him from my view.

on youtube you didn't have the ability to block ppl, so you just had to deal with it. it's still free speech as the videos are still allowed unless they upload something illegal, which could happen any time. but if they do, then the owner gets an take down notice and if they don't comply, well i guess they didn't need that account in the end after all, uploading something illegal isn't classified as free speech.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

i was falling asleep while i wrote this, so hopefully it made sense.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

Don't worry, I got the gist of what you're saying and I can see your perspective.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: lol reading this now after waking up, I did make sense but damn was I usin my RAM Random Access Memory.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

Thank you for the interesting thoughts on free speech, and onto your point I think that freedom in general for men has been limited fir a long time and this site represents a start for men in general to start expressing themselves outside of what society wants is to be—-A drone, an unthinking machine that only does as it’s told.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: And fir the longest time I would just read the messages people would post on sites and it’s only recently that I signed up and adding my own posts. So what I’m trying to say is that there are millions of people who just scroll through sites and read comments, and those comments can have an affect on them be it positive or negative.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: so thank you for the content you are all unintentionally creating.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 2 months ago

There are flaws in your argument. Some people need continual reinforcement in order for change to take hold and be perpetuated. Case in point: AA/NA or therapy. MGTOW kind of utilizes both models in this. I listen to MGTOW videos to remind myself to not trade my life for pussy. I didn’t have one girl that dumped me and this brought me here. I realized that every relationship I was in has brought a disproportionate amount of unwanted drama into my life for them moments that are in relationship movies ( playing videos games together, cuddling watching tv, sex,etc.). I need to know there are other people like me and I need to know that these problems are real and not something I made up in my head. I heard alot of mgtow posters say that eec poll and mgtow content creators focus too much on women, but this was created as response to feminism and a gynocentric world. We are in this world and are influenced by it. We simply are using this to continually remind ourselves that what women and the world say they are is a lie. Your biology will work against you

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 2 months ago

I understand your perspective and agree fully. However, what I'm saying is that instead of focusing all of our attention toward women and gynocentrism, we should internalize the Red Pill Philosophy (the original philosophy) and focus on changing OUR lives rather than combating feminism and gynocentrism. The more men focus on those mechanisms, the more attention and power they receive. It is only when men STOP focusing on gynocentrism and feminism and start focusing on living their lives to the best of their abilitites, that the two aforementioned mechanisms will crumble. Women are attention junkies and so is feminism and gynocentrism. This system stays with men's compliance and participation. And until we stop participating, we will all be stuck in a vicious circle that will lead to the demise of not only women but men as well.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@Jo The Philosopher: I see what your trying to say. Instead of wasting our time just talking about the problem we, or should I say the individual man should strive to improve himself along with becoming financial independence because one feeds into the other. However reinforcement does help a lot because sometimes you need that little push. For example 2 weeks ago I was telling my friend how I keep on going on and off when it comes to working out. Instead of just procrastinating some more we decided from then on to push one another to self improve one another to work out. When one of us is feeling lazy the other says”Get you ass into fear!” Lol

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: gear*

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Oh yes? The PLANNEDemic is most definitely a Hoax, Big time.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I don't think the Matrix is Escapeable? I think you can adapt and move around in it even fairly invisibly? but you can never escape it. I always use this analogy - Take a tray, fill it with Blue bead's and add one Red Bead. shake it around then get a person to look at the tray and spot the RED bead? they won't and the more they look the less chance of finding it. The more RED beads you add the more chance of being spotted? Unless the RED bead's are well distanced.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

The matrix as you put it is society which in turn is just a large group of people trying to influence the much larger populace. So just like back in the day there would be small towns like little China, little Italy and so forth—why can’t one create an insular culture within the much larger animal that is society.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

@eldrazi317: (I think "Indivduals2 can form their own personal space, but once a group get together as a whole they are at war with outside forces that wont want them to be independent out of fear? Take MGTOW as a philosophy, it works fine for the individual, But try to turn that into a movement or a colony say? It will fail in today's structure? whereas a group of like minded individuals will succeed probably as long as they don't become poliytical about it. all of what we know as invention and what we have today comes from an Individuals first thought? And Group. movement or even tyranny comes from an original thought of an individual?

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

@mrghoster: so can you say that most governments or organizations become corrupt when they allow politics and desires to interfere with the goal it was set up to accomplish?

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 2 months ago

''Only through continual and varying amounts of doubt and trust can you come to the truth. With either 100% trust or 100% doubt, you will never find it., because you are unable to change your mind''.

The thing about the ''mass'' is really, bizarre. They do in fact, function as a virus does. When something hit's a radar of a normie, and he sees a benefit or approval or cool points in it, invasion has begun.

(example) It is possible to live in a future about 10-50 years ahead of the normie. Say you like a particular style ''X'' of music, everyone you know talks shyt about your taste. Ten years later they come to you and say ''have you heard about style X''? Finally, at this point, it has reached their collective HIVE.

Normies have their HIVE and believe it or not, I also think that even intellectuals have some kind of ''cloud''. This is how about 20 of MGTOWs can figure out red pill is compromised almost at the same time.

Women are all CCCP. They run a matrix within the matrix. One woman is 3.5 billion women. Their system is DUMB, but it is a system still. Given that most men's only dream is to get some pussy, at least a drop. They can execute DUMB and have any kind of man work for her, Albert Einstein or Chad.

There is plenty of mystery left in the world, let them infiltrate the hell out of MGTOW, it is inevitable anyways. There are Agent Smiths, there is all kind's of shyt here.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

I see where you are coming from and agree fully. We have seen the same happen with ALL established religion , business, and everything in general? Once something gets a hold and the original founder's or generation pass the rules and reason of that original idea get's manipulated and eventually the real original reason gets lost in time? i'm kind of guessing I right on this?

MGTOW or Red Pill is now mainstream I guess you could say, but MGTOW in particular is a Philosophy, one that isn't easy to do or buy into because despite being in the mainstream it isn't for every MAN? I personally am just MGTOW Monk I don't have to wear an actual BADGE to say I am, I don't need MGTOW to become a MOVEMENT to be part of it?

I think this is an example? But supposing EVERYONE with a CAR suddenly bought a MOTORCYCLE? what would happen? well here in the UK anyway Motorcycles are pretty much an alternative transport and left alone, but if Everyone had one then the Matrix would Tax it more, create stupid rules and so on. This is what will happen to Red Pill and MGTOW if it pushes itself into mainstream. We only need Certain Types of MEN to become MGTOW and it is dangerous to put ourselves or YOURSELF should I say out into the ignorant masses?

Look at a lot of the Ancient Philosopher's for example/ once people took hold of their thinking the Philosopher was hounded by authority and eventually in a lot of cases put to death. We can actually see that feminism as an example has become so corrupted it is actually eating itself? Do we want that to happen to red Pill or MGTOW thinking?