The Reason Most Men Are MGTOW

Jo The Philosopher
Published on 22 Jun 2021 / In Entertainment

⁣Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe!

Email me at theakhtabweekly@gmail.com for topic suggestions!

Visit www.jothephilosopher.com for exclusive content!

Here are ways to support:

Patreon: www.patreon.com/jothephilosopher

Paypal: www.paypal.me/josiahakhtab

Cashapp: $JoThePhilosopher

Terry Rodbourn
Terry Rodbourn 1 month ago

All I learned today threw the #Metoo era is NEVER help a female on road! The means flat tires, hitchhiking and doors! Ladies ruined chivalry so when Animals most Men walk away!

Invoker11
Invoker11 1 month ago

Nietzsche was a simp and a far from correct philosopher

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 1 month ago

Because at one point in a mans life they opened their eyes which was closed with the belief of someone else loved them. Looking back on women and women i was engaged to almost married listening and remembering to women who had sisters and what their husbands were going through the 6 months of getting to know someone after marriage is a real thing seen people divorce after a year. Its so one sided as pop said with men who came to him about men getting married in the army and he tried but then the divorce and heaven forbid if she is pregnant. Its all about money. Women tell men they are allergic to latex lies,birth control, i even dated a woman for a short time who was non religious and had a pregnancy scare and became religious over night Cant make this crap up. Seen it all women are cut from the same fabric and for a man there is no happy ending maybe 100 yrs ago when women had to MAN up to thrive in society where they had to learn skills. I listened to a story of a woman given money and she dumped it all into the stock market at that time then the 1929 collapse happened. She was born into money and lived poor the rest of her life over no skills no money no value to a man. Look at women today how many can change a tire. Even that woman who played as wonder woman lives in a suburb with a small ass back patio husband child i watched a video on her a year ago. Worthless. Nice ass body nothing more.

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 1 month ago

I bought a gantry bridge at auction, now I have to figure out how I am going to use it. Do I erect a bridge over my driveway? Do I fabricate some legs and make a fixed or a mobile gantry? Adjustable height? Can I find time to get out on my mates new Stabicraft 1850? What do I do with all the citrus fruit off my trees? Make wine? Marmalade? Fuck! So many decisions!

Pulsar357
Pulsar357 1 month ago

Hearing about women all the time was boring the hell out of me, it'd be nice to have more variety here. I understand some guys come here to vent but come on, this supposed to be a pro free speech platform. Can't they talk about something else? Maybe like how the vax is causing people to pass out and crash their vehicles? Stuff like that is being censored on mainstream platforms.

From SQUEAK077:

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 1 month ago

Post something then. I'm eclectic in my tastes.

JG123
JG123 1 month ago

Nice job Squeak.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 1 month ago

"Y'all think way too small!" Hear Hear ye, hear ye, scurvy knaves!! Lol.

This is the honest truth. You've been hitting this point hard in your last few videos, Jo. I'm glad you're repeating this point in different ways, in different videos. We will NOT stop criticizing these immature, pussy-obsessed losers that hang around wallowing and complaining all day on many channels. Most guys have no other drive on here, but to wail over the beautiful women that refused to choose them, rather than actually evolving as a human being [much less a man too].

Good shit!

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 1 month ago

Appreciate the support Mr. Cage, keep fighting the good fight!

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

If one does not strive to improve nor think then are no different then the walking dead.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

This book is very interesting if you want to give it a read. It’s about learning how to not give a dam about every itty bitty thing, but what is most important to the person. https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/mar....k-manson-the-subtle-

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 1 month ago

I need a Machiavelli a Napoleon a Talleyrand a Lincoln a Casanova a Czar Nicholas II a Genghis Khan a Nipsey Hustle a Iceberg Slim a Vitally Klitchko a Gandhi and about a hundred more both righteous and controversial figures on top of the shit that I already am to combat this environment.

This picture can be expanded. Everyone from an old ass lady to a dog is trying to fuck your day up. Being ostracized because you are a man is only ONE thing. There are tribes and all kinds of fuckery a man has to deal with besides alphabets. I have not seen a woman alone and not on her phone ONE time in the past two years. A woman frowns upon an actual harem but she has all these fucking little clit boys she can call for anything, and they will do anything for her.

The path may be darker then some would like. Before a man needed ''courage'' to go up to a woman, today he needs a tank and an airstrike team.

Jo The Philosopher
Jo The Philosopher 1 month ago

That is true, even dogs are trying to fuck your day up. LMAO! All jokes aside, I never said the fuckery didn't exist. I'm just reminding people of the main reason men are MGTOW in the first place. Are there fuck up women, of course. However, women outnumber men worldwide at least 7 to 1. You can find ONE that you don't have to build a castle, slay three dragons, and command a 100,000 man armada to get.

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 1 month ago

@Jo The Philosopher: Your video is on point don't worry about that. This reply is only an inspirational answer. If you want a decent woman be sure she knows a whole plethora of men, who circle her in a fashion that flies circle a pile of shit. It is deep. If a MGTOW wants pussy he must understand two things. 1. Either you play a lottery and get lucky, by being you, doing you etc etc (but secretly hope for pussy). 2. You start chopping heads better than the best head chopper in a thousand mile radius. This has been said by AML i think before, you have to shit on the normies, because they do not even think twice about doing it to you.

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 1 month ago

@SchemeHub: Almost forgot, women can outnumber us 100-1. The desirable age bracket, the bracket where her head is still semi intact is 18-24. Even then she's been had by the plethora. So the pump and dump is whatever, sure 7-1.