The Next Jodi Arias

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 25 Nov 2020 / In People & Blogs

Me doing a live reaction to some wierd girl....IM BACK :D

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 2 months ago

"I'm so proud of you." Nuff said.

sithsith
sithsith 2 months ago

The guy didn't like it all, he probably thought the same as you Evrest bro, that she is psychotic and crazy!
This is the kind of person who could maybe stab you, poison you, or commit suicide !!
I wonder if she is daddy issues because of an absent father, or has been sexually molested by someone.
Generally people who are sexually molested , abondoned or beaten when young can act like this, if they can't solve their inner turmoil!
Her female friend who is accompanying in her delirium and filming, because she probably enjoys the craziness, or to make fun of her later to someone else , or because she is psychotic too!

Wolf178
Wolf178 2 months ago

Friend, more like frienemy, "you go girl" make a ass of yourself while I record you, instead of getting her help

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

Great breakdown. Borderline and bipolar for sure. I've been that guy, except I was in the same area as the manic women (sometimes in the same circles), only to find myself having to deal with repeat performances, negotiation, smearing, bargaining, stalking, and a slew of other problems where I was the blame.

Best part was the dude's remark at the end. A few words and he showed more concern for her than her 'friends' did.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

I met one woman that came on to me this strong. Turns out she was knocked up by Chad was looking for a baby daddy cuck.
This lady is nuts. She needs professional help ASAP. Wow what a cluster.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

A Cluster B.

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 2 months ago

Insane in the membrane!

wayfarer
wayfarer 2 months ago

Cringy.
Like those videos where someone tries to show off and lands on their head.
Soulmate my ass. I feel sorry for the guy who came across this dumpster fire and stayed for ten days.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

On line only then she sows up out of the blue! She is fucking nuts.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

@Hammerhead69: Some of it is programming. One romantic comedy or sitcom romance too many and she thinks that's how it works in reality. She probably fantasized about it repeatedly, waving away whatever doubts her solipsism hadn't already ground down.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

She's flat out nuts and this guy dodged a BULLET.