The MGTOW Series: Episode 3 - Why They Fear You (30th June 2021)

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Published on 30 Jun 2021 / In People & Blogs

Hello you monks and spunks,

In today's video, I will be continuing the 30 episode or so planned series of short videos on MGTOW/Red Pill philosophy. Today's video explores the question "Why they fear you?". This video takes on an esoteric and occultic perspective into the manosphere and why governments and feminists fear a decentralized movement. My analysis takes TGTOW or teens going their own way into account. Especially, when faced with unregulated female hypergamy and narcissism.

What are your thoughts on this topic? Why do you think governments, other men, and women fear MGTOW & the Red-Pill?

~ Jaguar Media ~

Epoch
Epoch 3 months ago

Keep doing this

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

Well said, it's exactly what it's about. thanks.

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 3 months ago

Not a problem man! More to come ;)

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

The only way that MEN can fail is by letting themselve be left open to outside factors getting in to control their mind's. If your personal FIREWALL is strong and your "BULLSHITOMETER" is fully updated they can NEVER enter your consciousness in any way at all?

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

Exactly MGTOW is the Sacred Masculine being preserved for the future, be it via Nature and Order and Chao's theory? Or a God of some kind? That is exactly the case I feel for MGTOW and the lead in Red Pill. I'm a great respector of NATURE, I trust Nature, not this femtard "Mother Nature "shit but the cycle of Order over Chaos. Sady we have just ender a cycle of Order and are now in a cycle of Chaos? Existence is like an Engine, it requires a number of aligned factors to be in place for a smooth running? A dirty P{lufg or badly set Carb can make the order run out of sync, fail to correct it eventually it will bresakdown altogether, and that is where we are now. No mathoric machanic's left due to ignorance to fix the problems with society the knowledge gas turned to ignorant SUDO Sciences and there is no cohesion anymore?

mrghoster
mrghoster 3 months ago

As a MGTOW Monk for many years now, money means little outside of needing just enough to live on. money is just another lie construct that is today playing God. money is the SPELL that corrupts ALL. The same goes for many other institutions and thing's that have calcified this crust around Us. MGTOW and Red Pill is like a cleaner that removes the crust and descales Us.

Government cant get to us because we are NOT a movement, maybe they don't actually want us out of the way. I kind of think maybe the destruction of the female is the objective here and we MEN are being systematically pulled to a place of safety, whilst women deludedly destroy themselves. Let's face it I did read the population of planet earth was something like 7 females to 1 male. An uncontrollable mismatch or imbalance.

Standing on the sidelines, outside of the BOX I was thrown out of, I look in and this is what I think I'm seeing? To Govern means to restrict, you govern an engine to limit it's power? I think Government wherever it is will be withdrawing female privilege in the near future as they destroy the order of was once a working world. The MALE WILL rise again, but as to Government being able to control it? that's another question. after the Disgusting way we are currently being treated would any Self sufficient sane MALE want to participate having seen what already has happened?

If there is a CULL coming as many think, I think it will have to be of the female population? Otherwise what is the point. MEN create and innovate and just look at the lack of innovation and invention in the last 50 years or so of feminist Copy and Paste Culture? the Cut and Paste Culture has already started. By that I mean that the last CUT of some past genius has already taken place as refurbishment is lost due to lack of skill in this Gynocentric world of dystopian values? Be sure to be ready for a new DARK AGE of low intelligence ans lack of even basic skill's?

I pride MYSELF on being possibly of the last generation that can fix shit or build shit from scratch. I'm what they used to call a "Jack of all trades, and master of non" namely I have multiple skills. In the current world view I only use these Skills for my own benefit now., I certainly wouldn't use them to help a female in and way as this would be fueling their corruption, but I can turn my hand to most things, either in a basic way or in some cases professionally, BUT I no longer share it anymore? Peace.

Jaguar_Media_Archives
Jaguar_Media_Archives 3 months ago

Good stuff man! You do you and you re-assert your sovereignty man. I hope the video was of help to you

sauger1001
sauger1001 3 months ago

Waah?men (at least the femons) keep thinking men are supposed to think (or worse yet, feel) like them; with a hive mind mentality. I don't think so. Homie don't play 'dat.