The Future of Feminists

ThinkBeforeYouSleep
Published on 09 Jan 2021 / In Entertainment
Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 day ago

sorry but although the advice you give makes sense, for me as an introvert all what you stated = a death sentence.
i hate small talk i hate crowds, i hate going out and i hate being forced to work in a team! it's very energy draining that death is more merciful for me than doing any of that!
also i bloody hate and loath and contempt our cursed race! the humans race is the worst possible companion to ever be desired!

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 day ago

my addiction is caffeine, and video games, my problem is . living. the only solution is death. the end.

SJWtears
SJWtears 7 days ago

Feminism is a failure. Feminists are like crabs in a bucket - misery loves company.

Stop believing toxic post-wall feminists telling you that you can still have kids in your 40s, ride the cock caroussel forever and be a "cArEeR wOmAn". You will end up in misery and fail in life - unless like a man, who can be fertile much longer than a woman and live a free life without bonding to a single partner in his life.

They can't get over the fact that they have thrown their life away.

They didn't use their fertility window and have to do weird shit like this in order to cope with their miserable post-wall life.

Childless, partnerless, lonely post-wall women are really a waste of resources and time. They are worth nothing imo and occupy a place in the western world in which someone else could provide more value to society instead of locking up/kidnapping hundreds of cats.

Again, feminism is a failure and feminists are losers.

Peak degeneracy, clown world ?

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 9 days ago

Shared this with my sister, she was cringing the whole time and walked away after jenny said she's not on medication ... anymore. LMAO
Quote from my sister. "I wish people would wake up and realize women are conniving deceit factories that only care about themselves."

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 9 days ago

Jenny, a good man would take away your cats and lead you in a family, but you would reject him.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 9 days ago

16:19 Okay... That does it.
This cunt needs to be shot dead.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 9 days ago

7:04 "I have this SICKNESS, where I need to take care of things and I don't have a husband and kids to take care of."

A SICKNESS.
That's what she thinks about taking care of living beings.

She feels disgust about a natural desire. The most important desire of a woman.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 9 days ago

4:00 Valuing something like a cat, that does whatever it wants, is not a reflection of valuing hedonism.
Don't push politics into everything you think about.

Cats are self sufficient. They are not yet a fully domesticated species and they do well in the wild.
Saying "I value their independence" is just a short way to say that you admire their abilities.

The reason I respect cats is because if they decide to trust and rely on us is not because they need to but because they can.
Do you pick friends who are needy or rather people who are self sufficient and choose to spend time with you?

Cats are not needy. If something goes wrong, they can pick up and leave, and survive just fine in the wild.
It's the same independence as being MGTOW is.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 9 days ago

3:29 No, cat's are actually independent if you LET them. Cat's are some of most successful predators. They are so effective that they don't even eat all the prey they catch. They just play with it. Their catch and kill per hunt rate is up to 70% in some environments.

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 9 days ago

God, I just wanna punch that cunt at 3:17 in the gut until her liver turns to mush...

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 9 days ago

That BITCH at 0:30! WTF is she doing to that cat?! Fuck this cunt!!!
That cat is PISSED as fuck at her and the rest are not better either. Look at the body language of those cats.
Like those both at 0:13 and 0:16.
When a cat flips the tail you HAVE TO STOP whatever the fuck you are doing and leave them alone for a long fucking time.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 10 days ago

Not trying is failing. That last hag sounds like Cathy Bates in Misery.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 10 days ago

I had female friends that became the crazy cat lady and it never goes well. When they become cat ladies just walk away.

Mrod
Mrod 10 days ago

There are many women like this unfortunately (millions of women in the western world). I doubt a person would even be allowed to make a documentary like cat ladies in 2021. The truth and reality can hurt too much and highly sensitive people (a large percentage who are women) have taken over our culture and dictate our rules and policies. It is much worse in 2021 than in 2009 in regards to this if you can even imagine that (I wouldn't have in 2009). I suspect such things like cat ladies will get much worse in the future.

Mrod
Mrod 9 days ago

@Metal X: Why should wealthy people care about these cat ladies? Agreed. Weak men are cucks or at least they will become one in order to get their pee pee touched.

Mrod
Mrod 9 days ago

@Metal X: sure. that is the ultimate goal. Once people are in positios of power they want to maintain it by shutting down upward mobility from the lower classes. It is ultimately what elites desire to protect their positions. Places like the united states did have some safeguards against this but unfortunately our society has eroded to the point there will eventually be the haves and have nots unless people rise up and fight against it. Unfortunately people are very obedient. It is the job of men to do this as women are naturally passive and are generally incapable of being warriors. Unfortunately like you said most men are weak.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 10 days ago

Never mind the smell, try the bacteria. It's fresh.

Drums McBashington
Drums McBashington 10 days ago

Women left to their own devices. They live in bubbles.

Furioso
Furioso 10 days ago

Cats are almost useless ,ungrateful and narcissistics just like women ,i say that because i had six cats in my childhood so they are what they are ,no hate for cats .This is why men in general prefer dogs because they share similar traits ,they can be trained ,are useful and loyal .I prefer to risk my life for my dog than any women .Also ,cat piss and cat shit smell much worse than the dog's counterpart .Cats are also hypergamous in a sense because they want to go outside very often ,surely to find a better home ,but unlike women they don't use their pussy for it .

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 10 days ago

I have a cat she hates women my ex long ago left her with me if a woman was not so loyal.