Hey Creators, we had a code issue that prevented uploads. We just took care of that and uploads should be working fine now. Let us know if any issues persists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TAOGYOW - Worth Considering!

Published on 25 Jul 2020 / In Pets & Animals

Not my video, but interesting enough to pass along.
Original Video Link: ⁣https://www.bitchute.com/video/0xT9A3i07akx/

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

The Annnunaki alien god of Gehenna(Moloch) and the Annunaki alien god of Elysium(Yehovah) are just make believe. They don't no exist. The Annunaki is fake.

jimbennett
jimbennett 17 days ago

So how old was I when I found out that buying a house required about 3 times the purchase price be paid back due to 10% interest..hmm, they did a generational thing to change our country.. I think it started with the kennedy assassination, , THAT is when the boomers ended.. feminsim gay rights, and globalism started imo. The people over 65 had a much different financial circumstance than those under basically.. yep, I decided not to mention that Taogyow parents probably own / owned a house outright somewhere along the way.. and did not inherit it./ so it's kinda right there..

jimbennett
jimbennett 17 days ago

I see comments all over the place by sheeple claiming that sufficient money should not be a part of our lives.. although the wealthy have plenty.. It's the demonization of it through communist rhetoric.. But capitalism and economy requires money.. THEY CHANGED OUR MONEY AND in doing so they changed US from a nation of savers to a nation of debtors.. People used to have money. .ALL my friends parents could buy and pay off homes.. and out of all of us only I was able to do that.. I surmounted the impossible.. It shoiuldn't be impossible.. We do have catholics and their secret societies undermining American famiilies while helping immigrants. Miami is proof of that.. I have seen the uneven hand of impropriety.. I have seen Americans told no and immigrants told yes.. the immigrants are not harder working they are helped and enabled. I see the hostile anti-American forces at work right here. I was very impressed with some of Trump's speeches. The only one on our side it seemed.. then watched as nothing was fixed and he turns around and claims it was.. I don't see any improvement.. They had the chance to fix things starting with the stimulus.. but they totally fouled that up.. I don't feel they are serious about the deportations..

jimbennett
jimbennett 17 days ago

I think the plan is to open globalist factories here. while they keep giving free medical and food cards to all the foreigners..

jimbennett
jimbennett 17 days ago

I would be surprised if they are murdering children and drinking their adrenaline charged blood like I have heard Jones claim. . and again, the way to change what IS happening is through real law and order.. and FUNCTION..

jimbennett
jimbennett 17 days ago

Here is what should happen, 1 BORDERS.. 2. MASS DEPORTATIONS.. 3. MONEY.. It takes freedom and ownership to start producing.. They have everybody shut down.. My guess as to what the globalists have in mind, they will have foreign owned companies opening factories in America to put the immigrants to work like chinese workers. Alot of what made America what it became was Andrew Jackson scotch irish people who cleaned things up and were JUST.. That's what we need again.. We need justice for the American people.. we're not animals.. and under bad circumstances will not reproduce.. They have been bringing people in faster than we can build houses.. apparently that is going to change soi that means economic change as well. population growth to no end by immigration is over , according to Trump.. and Trump does have a group of military behind him,.. the country is a mess. and getting worse.. DEBT, RENT, COPS! DRUGS! and mental illness in the airwaves. just fyi. God did not create the gays.. that is just fcuked up human behavior promoted / created , by the people who have been screwing us over in all ways. the colonial merchants.. seems that power structure goes to the vatican and london bankers..

jimbennett
jimbennett 17 days ago

I think the biblical stuff is based in old stories about planets and stars.. Think about it they tell you to pray to jesus even while they tell you Jesus walked the earth as a man.. don't pray to God. pray to jesus they say.. oh, throw in a human sacrifice.. and I say really? When I cut a piece of wood I know it is cut and it stays that way.. Men control their environment. oh, except for the life spirit being released as I work to create something beautiful.. ;) ..
Maybe this video has half of it right.. The half that tells who is behind enslaving the world.. not the hocus pocus stuff.. The Epstein thing was adults having sex with underaged girls I believe.. and possibly used to establish a bond that will not be broken easily.. To become a mason they pretend die and are reborn as masons.. they rise from the dead as masons.. That's a ritual re-enactment of jesus rising from the tomb I believe.. .. they all do it.. to create a bond? I rejected the masons because I knew something was very wrong and they were not for right.. The status quo is not acceptable to me.. We need borders , deportations and much circulation of money to return ownershiup of America to the American people .and we will rebuild our country.. The invading force of immigrants are not Americans whose ancestors did what ours did.. I say toss them. they belong to the catholics not America.. we don't need their heroin or their cocaine or pot.. os caravans of slaves.. Trump claimed he would fix these things.. oh,, we have the power to do it.. When I read a story about a bunch of coke I think being confiscated from boats along a KNOWN traficking route.. I already knew.. we know where the shit comes from.. Why do we let it enter our nation?
I believe in violence. you stop the people dead if needed at the borders.. drugs also.. We have propaganda brainwashing people to support a view that has no answers no solutions.. You don't play around about protecting your land from foreign invaders.. EVERYONE I KNEW when they let all the cubans in.. everybody said the same thing.. WHY? yep, the people running things as our representatives ARE the cause of our dysfunction and disharmony.. . It's about slavery.. It's not about religion.. imo..

anonmachina
anonmachina 17 days ago

Perhaps this is a case for Mulder and Scully.

Writers of the 'X Files' would be impressed.

jimbennett
jimbennett 17 days ago

The Dupont family did develop much of the south Florida waterfront yet their name is rarely seen.. only in the old stuff.. there is no telling what they are up to.. or the fronts they use.
Speaking of which I do not make videos and noone sees me. .. that won't change.. but I put some corroborative photos in my activities tab.. the pics upload very easy.. There is a pic of a carbine at the bottom.. click on the pic and then on the link below for the gun range.. it stopped working for me when my browser updated. but it is pretty cool...

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 17 days ago

narcs. simple. narcs don't worship God.

Alpha Male Lifestyle

the 4th dimension demons are jinns and they are made of fire

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

Yes, I do know of the things not in our normal sight. Too many life experiences with things unexplained, oth benevolent and malevolent.