Hey Creators, we had a code issue that prevented uploads. We just took care of that and uploads should be working fine now. Let us know if any issues persists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TAOGYOW - Today in the Soup

Published on 28 Jul 2020 / In Pets & Animals

Served up with a nice sh!t sandwich... Enjoy!

Alpha Male Lifestyle

gold and silver dinar and dirhems the way God intended for money. Love your content.

jimbennett
jimbennett 11 days ago

Maybe a simpler way to look at it is to say,, THEY are telling us that an oz of gold is worth 950 gallons of gasoline.. hmm, yea, I like that.. ;) what would I rather have? an oz of gold or 950 gallons of gasoline? hmm,

jimbennett
jimbennett 11 days ago

Have you ever wondered if people selling on ebay have ghost bidders? well, why wouldn't the big movers in Gold who have owned tons of it for decades,,, not do the same thing?? what do they have to lose by purchasing their own gold just to push prices up?

jimbennett
jimbennett 11 days ago

seriously I think 950 gallons of gasoline is worth more than an oz of gold.. so gas in undervalued or gold is overvalued.. Gas shouldn't be over 2.50/.. Gold shouldn't be over 900. imo..

jimbennett
jimbennett 11 days ago

I invested in wheelbarrows to haul around all the cash youse guys say we will have. :-)

jimbennett
jimbennett 12 days ago

My friend who is almost 59 ,, inherited along with his 2 siblings.. They all needed / wanted the money now.. and sold out parents portfolio for the cash., If that's the trend the investor gen. is dying now..

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 12 days ago

Everytime you talk about red, the more I read the Bible and the more I look back at my ex, I realize these women are lost and Satan has such a tight grip on them that they are nothing more than empty puppets that emulate people . they emulate their victims so well. it's sad and sick

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 12 days ago

liberals see the ship sinking and they cheer while they are on it..... bizarre

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

This will help with travelling: www.freedomfromgovernment.org