Hey Creators, we had a code issue that prevented uploads. We just took care of that and uploads should be working fine now. Let us know if any issues persists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TAOGYOW - The Elite Warriors

Published on 27 Jul 2020 / In Pets & Animals

It's not the quality of these warriors yoy need to be worried about, It's the quantity you might find yourself in the middle of.

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 16 days ago

Definitely the elite’s warriors
( • ^ )
U

jimbennett
jimbennett 16 days ago

the govt had farmers plough crops into the dirt during the great depression. about 7 million starved to death.. You know if they build a population on credit and food stamps they are building dependence.. . I have thought for years we were being set up.. The other side of having alot of money is having alot of poor people who would do anything for a pittance.. ok, so they want us all poor imo. to keep us poor to exploit us.. ok back to square one it's about slavery.. heh

jimbennett
jimbennett 16 days ago

We are going to go through this generational gap in wealth soon.. the final generations of haves to the following generations of have nots.. Who will own everything that we built? They ruined the beaches around here with condos and in my opinion created a concentration of stench.. I will not work in a beach front condo.. ok, sign in unload your valuables and park 1/2 mile down the road and wait for the tram.. "what?" fcuuk you.. I don't need your money THAT BAD!! here wear this little name badge.. and put these booties over your nasty ass shoes.. heheh.. I guess I am like the soup mazi because I refuse service to those people..

jimbennett
jimbennett 16 days ago

I think henry Ford created a higher standard of living for us.. There were people who were against that. .Who would not have you driving a car like they had.. .

darkmatter1
darkmatter1 16 days ago

I just am looking to survive as long as I can.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I've gone full blown anarcho-nihilism because the world is being destroyed on purpose and I need to protect my own shit.

BitEth
BitEth 16 days ago

I wanna slap the fook out of all those tards. Bitcoin is at 10250 Not to late to get into Bitcoin.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@BitEth: Gold and Silver you can hold in your hand. I am not a fan of the cryptos.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@BitEth: Ahead on that too with crypto and minerals. They are not touching my shit or they are going to get a bullet through their heads.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : We are on the decline from here on end. These idiots purposely want to destroy and after our generations X Y and Z are all gone, then they will starve lol. A little video game called Chrono Trigger predicted what the future would look like in 2300 AD. They still take cash but food will be ultra scarce.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : The Japanese have been warning the world in video games and anime not to make the same mistakes of the past but the world did not listen.