Our platform suffered two major DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service) attacks in the past week. Long story short, someone wants us gone. We are working hard to mitigate future recurrence of this event. Thank you for your understanding.

TAOGYOW - Home Econimics 101 - Making Laundry Soap

Published on 18 May 2020 / In Pets & Animals

$15 = 25 gallons of kick ass laundry detergent!

AngryCoffee
AngryCoffee 4 days ago

a knife used for skinning fish and a bar of soap and a ziplock bag works well for that and a river and a wash tub. I lived in New Mexico off grid for over a year. And out there innovation means between living and dying the next day.

Mgtowlife
Mgtowlife 11 days ago

I used to make soap like this. I have switched to powder version. Same ingredients just don't add the water. And I use the large food processor with grater to shred the soap and blades to mix it all together well.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 11 days ago

you can also get the stuff shreded... i like adding dawn soap a few squirts for my grubbies. Not too much your machine will fill your house.

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 12 days ago

The day I worry about stuff like this ... I'me going to have to go with NO.
Nice tutorial for the poor's.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

That's why it's call the art of going your own way!

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 12 days ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : If you are a man and broke You are seriously going about life the wrong way. You are chasing pussy and making really stupid decisions or you are just a fucking retard. No able bodied man should be broke,full stop.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@ZeroFucks: Some people like to not spend money on stuff that's easy to make. It doesn't necessarily mean they're broke, It just means they choose to save their hard earned money and live life differently.

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 11 days ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : Fair enough. I have known people so obsessed with being cheap they didn't enjoy life. My dad was the perfect example. Walked around on a freezing house and lived and died like he was broke even though he had a shitload of money. Sometimes you have to not sweat the little shit like soap.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@ZeroFucks: I get it. I save where I can so I can splurge where I want!

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 11 days ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : I watched a man who ALWAYS wanted to go to Yellowstone Park never go to Yellowstone Park because it would have cost him a minute percentage of his net worth. He was so worried about saving he was dying. Going balls out to Yellowstone wouldn't have effected him at all. I find myself following in his path unfortunately. I am looking for the prize of being a millionaire more than I can enjoy what being a millionaire brings.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@ZeroFucks: It is difficult sometimes to live a balanced life. I recommend watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yyVzsUK5ak

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : You still must be a goos stuart of your money.

ZeroFucks
ZeroFucks 11 days ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : Thank you.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@ZeroFucks: There is more to being generious than giving money my friend. Enjoy your life. You will always have what you need and sometimes you even get what you want.