TAOGYOW - Election Line Fuckery!

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!
TAOGYOW
Published on 03 Nov 2020 / In Film & Animation

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck... Scotty, beam me up!

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

eightyduce
eightyduce 3 months ago

FYI : in northeren minnesota most of the judges had no mask on.
And that whole Q trust the plan stuff is just to lul the rightwing to sleep. The FIRST casualty of any engagment with the opposing force is the PLAN.
Ask any vet.

Fangs13
Fangs13 3 months ago

may the purge be a reality, it's about time for the nation to be the separated civil warring states of america. it's about time for a big purge for all the idiots , the earth is asking for sacrifices, give her the food!

Fangs13
Fangs13 3 months ago

if they wish to die, let them die, the lesser this hell has of idiots the better.

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 3 months ago

Despite you know what is going on you wasted your time to vote.

jimbennett
jimbennett 3 months ago

I think the elections are a hoax based on human psychology.. All Trump had to do was tell the truth and fix things.. He let it go and still won.. nobody tells the truth.. Trump supports wallstreet but is against globalism?? HAH!! HAHAH!! bull shit! .. they keep division so there is always a scapegoat..

jimbennett
jimbennett 3 months ago

Mitch Mcconnell is a traitor and probly Trump's boss now.. Kentucky had a chance to be rid of him.. but the money behind him would be the money behind his competitor I am sure.. That is why I focus on a primary fix.. like BORDERS AND DEPORTATIONS!

jimbennett
jimbennett 3 months ago

It was like Trump held back.. did not even run this time.. Biden would be so easy to beat.. So at midnight the vote count map I am seeing online shows undetermined.. but if all the shaded states do go their respective directions it looks like Trump has it.. hole crap Nevada just turned from blue to red.. heheh.. yea, Cigarettes are a strong drug.. The mormon church I voted at said no coffee and no cigarettes on church property.. If I skip coffee a couple days I get a headache.. cigarettes? like I said good luck quitting that.. one has to become comfortable with crazy for awhile imo.. now there are two kinds of alcohol the way I look at it.. First of all alcohol kills every type of Bacteria there is except one.. The type of Bacteria alcohol does not kill is the type that is in the human digestive tract.. so, we get along with alcohol. Alcohol is a naturally occuring substance,, foodstuff,, through fermentation.. So wine and beer is as natural imo as sourdough bread.. which is traditional bread.. Now distilled alcohol is man produced.. where excess water is boiled off through distillation leaving a higher alcohol content.. man tampering with nature./. I drink light beer with no ill effect..

jimbennett
jimbennett 3 months ago

it looks like byebye biden.

Trevor
Trevor 3 months ago

Biden is a literal Manchurian candidate. Your voting stations are brutal. In Canada I've never had to wait more than 10 or 15 minutes to vote and often I was straight in and out.

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Alpha_Male_Lifestyle 3 months ago

This is one big Hollywood production. Only way to win is not to play. Move elsewhere, let it burn, come back and rebuild it on your terms.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

Are you leaving the country?

BlackpillRevolution
BlackpillRevolution 3 months ago

@TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way! : He has been talking about.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 3 months ago

I want to call off work and watch the election but I have no days off. fuck