You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

Strange things are happening around the World

Wassermann MGTOW
Wassermann MGTOW
Published on 28 Jun 2020 / In Pets & Animals

⁣Strange things are happening around the World. Hundreds of Crows invaded Wallmart Parking Lot in Texas. Nature, Animals, Birds are sensing something.

HairlessMonkey
HairlessMonkey 8 days ago

Doesn't look that bad. I was about 12 when I saw The Birds by Alfred Hitchcock. The next morning early I spread about five pounds of mixed bird seed all over the back yard, on the garage roof, driveway and even in our tree house and back porch. You could barely see the grass for the birds. My younger sister came running down the back stairs to breakfast, looked out the back door and screamed bloody murder. Mom may have grounded for the following week but I was laughing my ass off the whole time. I think this was the week my shame gene switched off :-)

Rend
Rend 14 days ago

This is pretty normal stuff, happens every time the dark lord walks the earth

BlkSigma
BlkSigma 14 days ago

This is not "abnormal" per se. This is in Texas and I see this all the time. Only at grocery stores where this is taking place. That's where they feed at it's not the apocalypse. Although it's not their natural feeding behavior, it is like any animal living where humans do. They will scavenge.

hurgfer
hurgfer 16 days ago

Lembra o filme OS PÁSSAROS de Hitchcock.

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 17 days ago

aren't these the kinds of birds that can sense death?
maybe that second wave is coming?

Sentient_Of_Truth
Sentient_Of_Truth 17 days ago

lol or perhaps these birds are soon to be an endangered species lol

Doggk
Doggk 17 days ago

That's a real bad sign !!

Councilof1
Councilof1 17 days ago

Quote "I'm getting attacked by bird's" sorry not quite lol. Although that's the biggest flock of bird's I've ever seen. I've seen flock's of geese close to that though. Double whammy bird crap and scratches on your car.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 17 days ago

everyone google the H.A.A.R.P. arrays. iI think its that.

Toki
Toki 16 days ago

@AmanleyLoad: Excessive cell phone usage causes cancer. It's going to crazy in about 20 years from now. So many people will die from cancer being glued to their wireless tech their whole lives. This is all working as planned. After all Pharma meds and cell phones are made in China.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 16 days ago

@Toki: spot on buddy! literally could not of said it better myself!