Shadow Monks Mother Rides the Chocolate Cock Carousel at 83

Mgtow Dictionary
Mgtow Dictionary
Published on 08 Mar 2020 / In People & Blogs

Shadow Monk's Mother is still riding the Chocolate Cock Carousel at 83!!!!!!!!!
This why the incel in denial known as shadow monk is angry at women.
And all he has to follow is Scammerhand and other fake mgtow.

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

how sweet of you

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

you are harassing and slandering. Its only a matter of time before police knock on your door. This is a new low for you. You are not a MAN. a REAL MAN would not go out his way to do this. This is a child's mentality. Im getting fed of this and seeing your offensive disgusting behaviour trying to divide the community. YOU are the cancer by result of your own actions.

Like hammerhand said. "give them enough rope"

Mgtow Dictionary
Mgtow Dictionary 7 months ago

Wow, its funny that you didnt say anything to shadowmonk about the video he made before this. What did he do? I'm sure you don't care, cuz you're a piece of shit just like him. You are truly hammerhands bitch. Your scumbag friends scam the mgtow community, they are not part of it...remember that :) Makes a person wonder if this is really 'your' mother in the video??

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@Mgtow Dictionary: i don't follow shaddow monk, i am not your personal army of fake accounts and narcissistic injury.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@Mgtow Dictionary: they are not my friends, and hollow insults don't effect me. false obvious known gasligting lies don't get to me, fabrication does not get to me. If you want to hurt me, use the truth and i know you know nothing about me. Good luck making something of fabrication against me

Mgtow Dictionary
Mgtow Dictionary 7 months ago

@AmanleyLoad: Your name say it all. Thats what you swallow Bwawahwhwhahahahahahahaa Oh, and get off my dick LMFAO!!!

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@Mgtow Dictionary: was that meant to be offensive? raise your game of a 5 year old and you may start effecting me

Mgtow Dictionary
Mgtow Dictionary 7 months ago

@AmanleyLoad: Wow, you are still riding my dick. I really cant believe it, you're still jockriding LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@Mgtow Dictionary: and saying the same thing is all you got in the bag

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

She's a mummy.

shitkicker79
shitkicker79 8 months ago

Hello ladies I see you

Mgtow Dictionary
Mgtow Dictionary 7 months ago

Wassup Shit sucker

PennyMgtow
PennyMgtow 8 months ago

His mama ran into the wall several times and still getting it in.

PennyMgtow
PennyMgtow 8 months ago

LMAOOOOO you know she riding it well too.
She going to die on it too with all her wrinkles covering the chocolate cock carousel LOL