Save the CHILDREN! 600,000 to 1,000,000 CHILDREN VANISH in NORTH AMERICA every YEAR! WHO ENABLES IT?

BlackpillRevolution
Published on 07 Aug 2020 / In Film & Animation

OMCH
OMCH 3 months ago

Ok, first off this guy sounds woke as hell, we all know about the sex trafficing and slavery but there is nothing we can do about it from a legal stand point anyway, (not implying anything). This is an issue with a closed off club of people that are hiding behind good money, bad money and lawyers. Then he brings up other countries which we have zero control over. Brings up freedom and rights, those are privileges that men fought and died for, they are not free or sacred. The sanctity of children dude the templars tried to use children as soldiers because they were sacred and they all got sold into slavery. There's nothing satanic about this, this is corporate money given to people with vices. I have no problem with you spreading this information and making people aware but if you keep preaching at me instead of coming up with solutions all you're doing is preaching to the choir. Heart felt movement, waking up to it, children are sacred, satanic people are doing this, this guy ticks all the boxes for a woke feminist. Then compares a spanking, with a beating. Again it's good that this information is out there but this guy is preaching

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

Wow; lots of this just blew over your head. You can't understand that a guy that's been abused, possibly tortured and molested, would be against spanking? Think about it from his point of view and his history of trauma. Jesus dude. Remove your ego and try to open your heart and stop thinking always in the mindset of politics and all the Red Pill lingo. That constant regurgitating of the red-pill vocabulary [on things that have nothing to do with it] is just like what the Leftist 'Progressives' do. You seem to not be able to come out of your perspective for even a few minutes. Seems like the attributes of a genetic beta-male loser.

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 3 months ago

I'm quickly learning around here that LOTS of the users on here are just natural-born, genetically-inferior, self-defeating, weak-minded LOSERS that can't ever grow and improve themselves spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. They just seem to wallow in their self-pity, terminology, and envy of others. That's what makes them losers. I hope you're not one of these pathetic guys; although, you certainly sounded like it with that comment.

OMCH
OMCH 2 months ago

@Johnny_Cage: Ok so in your mind a pathetic guy is the type that ticks boxes and tries to find solutions based on realistic problems, open my heart and see things from his point of view, if you can't over come trauma no matter how bad it was you are useless to yourself and society. In your comments you are labeling me and trying to put me down, at the very least what I wrote was trying to find the good points of this message, you are rejecting logic and using your feeling to justify lashing out at an opinion. My mindset will not change because your precious feeling got hurt, being hard nosed and set in a singular and direct mind set to solve problems is the nature of an alpha male, you said yourself there are multiple guys here with this mind set, so I'm going take a gamble that the problem isn't us but you, you can't fix the problem so the best you can do is piss and moan about other peoples opinions.

Slayer of Seneca
Slayer of Seneca 3 months ago

Is there a way I can disable emails when subscribing to channels like your own? I don't want my email inbox flooded with notifications of videos. I'd rather keep that to the push notifications instead.

I can not subscribe to any channels until that is resolved.

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

conclusion north america is a steaming pile of **** in europe its not like that thats why i like europe more than north america

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

@Zerofucks: well europe is atleast trying and there are as of right now no such cases reported in europe and asia

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

@Zerofucks: no but there are lower cases

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

@Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games: no cases reported does not mean there are no cases

Max_Dominate