[Response] Self-Entitled Woman Gets Humbled & Loses It On TikTok

JourneyOfSagehood
JourneyOfSagehood
Published on 25 Nov 2021 / In People & Blogs

MIRROR UPLOAD BY TAYLOR THE FIEND :D

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 months ago

The Validation thing is the exact Mirror of what MEN are expected to do yet a MAN is in the wrong but women are taught to seek validation? I Robot cant think of anything she likes about MEN, yet I bet she likes to take their money? lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 months ago

These are no longer WOMEN or fefail. they are MENTALLY ILL entities that are like this because they buy into BULLSHIT and feminism has destroyed their femininity and place in NATURE. Now they cant find a MAN just brain dead's with a Dick, because their standards are to high to even interest a "Normal Guy" anymore. Of course a MAN wont put any effort into them because they who have a brain know there is NO return in any investment, often probably not even a good night peck on the cheek nether lone a good morning fuck! lol!

Do you know that women are not even a part of my life except to have fun laughing at then that is, yet I'm NOT homosexual or felt the need to be unlike all these Lesbian's appearing because they cant find a MAN! lol!

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 months ago

I thought this was a Robot at first! lol! Just show's how fucking damaged a fefail can be to do that to her appearance because she wants to prove something no one is interested in to someone. Damaged Good's. Tattoo's are the faulty return label they stamp on themselves. I mean she complains about MEN, but as a MAN would you even want to know that Freak, nether lone fuck it? Maybe it's because I'm MGTOW Monk, but that's a very BIG Nada! lol!

Mustang
Mustang 6 months ago

Girlfriend PLEASE STAY GAY BECAUSE NO MAN WOULD EVER MARRY YOU!!!!! Hideous Tattoos, Bald Head, and horrible attitude towards men.
HARD PASS!!!

lyhyemmat
lyhyemmat 6 months ago

Bald women are clearly demons. Alex Jones has always been right

JourneyOfSagehood