[Response] "It's So Hard Without A Man" Single Mother Has Her Epiphany Phase

Published on 06 Sep 2021 / In Film & Animation

►► LOCALS: https://fiendgang.locals.com
►► PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/taylor....thefiend?fan_landing
►► DISCORD: https://discord.gg/JUgTxz9eJM
►► ART COMPETITION: https://bit.ly/37PlatS
___________________________________

Please do not send hateful comments to the creator, keep it to respectful disagreements if you disagree with their point of view. What I review is often only a small portion of their story, so be considerate. Feel free to support/subscribe to them if you like any of their content. If you a creator being reviewed and would like the video taken down, don't hesitate to reach out to me at mrfiend11@gmail.com and I will happily do that for you.

If you are a man who is struggling and lives inside the UK, a service available to you to call anytime (and also webchat) can be found here: https://www.thecalmzone.net

? Keep in Touch
------------------------------------------
◾ Home Site: https://www.fiendgang.com

◾ Compilation Clips Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCrPMWejCG3TB3gJna

◾ Discord: https://discord.gg/2UwxNXth6V

◾ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/taylorthefiend/

◾ Email: mrfiend11@gmail.com

? Get More out of the Channel
------------------------------------------
Exclusive Videos:

? Support my Work
------------------------------------------
◾ Merch: https://my-store-11604547.creator-spring.com
◾ Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/thetaylorf

? FAQ ?

- Who did your character artwork?
Character artwork is done by "TheGeckoNinja". Fantastic artist who does commission work. He can be found here: https://linktr.ee/TheGeckoNinja

- What is your intro/outro song?
Season 1: Stevie Rain "Easy" and Renegade". Also an incomplete beat I made not available in full-form on the internet.
Season 2: "Cold" by Madatracker, lease purchased.

- What is the anime at the start/end?
Season 1: Vampire Hunter D, really good movie.
Season 2: Hellsing Ultimate.

- How come you didn't cover my video request?
I get a lot of video requests at this point, it's a matter of choosing one each day from Patreon submissions.

- Hey man, your audio is kind of messed up.
I genuinely appreciate you letting me know. Chances are, I know there is an issue in a particular video and I am trying to fix/avoid it in future videos. My time is limited, and sometimes it takes awhile and its better to just get the video out for you guys. It is not a matter of fixed once, always fixed.

NOTE:
These videos are not encouragement for viewers to go and harass these people. The videos are for entertainment purposes only and I do not condone any such harassment or hate. If you are a content creator who has been featured and would like to be credited differently or removed, contact me on mrfiend11@gmail.com and I will gladly do that for you.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

At 9:18 - that pommie black chick is a SELFISH cunt..... "Oh he has to look after me financially"....

Then HE says, "I have a question for her, "What exactly is it that you bring to the table?""

The she goes "Er Wot?"

Then he goes, "Did I stutter?"

Then she goes into INSTANT bitch mode, "That is rude, that is very very rude" - on the rags, raaa raaaa raaaaaa....

She is a cunt.

She is gone, out on the street, on her arse, go make someone else's life a shit hole = bye bye etc.

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 1 month ago

The black sheboon is delusional AF! All she's got is a bunch of first-world problems and a stinky taco that ain't worth shit! She's a depreciating liability that is devaluing in real-time without anything for a man to show for it. I'd rather pay for pussy by the minute because at least I know what the price is upfront and I don't have to listen to adolescent brain shit out stupid shit that poisons my mind.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

She should have one of those old mechanical parking meters by her bed. Put in your nickles, dimes, and quarters before dropping your trousers. I'm old enough to remember the parking rates (downtown Orlando 1970's): 1 nickle = 6 minutes. 1 dime = 30 minutes. 1 quarter = 1 hour. That's all she's worth.

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 1 month ago

She looks like she crawled out of the tailpipe of a tattoo shop. She's raising the future carjacker of the future. Maybe when her son get's older he'll kill his useless mother and then become a MGTOW

AtillaTheHung
AtillaTheHung 1 month ago

Wow, look at that pig with her top lip pierced and ring through her nose. I'd rather fuck my hand than touch that used-up cock rider.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

On that last segment, the man is trapped in the Sunk Cost Fallacy. He is into this woman for so much and it's tormenting him that he will lose his investment of time, money, and emotion in her just to regain his own sanity. All of those points he brought up shows why he already lost the game. He needs to cut his losses and get out of the relationship.

Of course, she'll scream and yell and cry but, he needs to double down at that point and flame her to a crisp with cleansing HATRED. In so doing, he torches his own emotions towards her and makes it impossible for him to change his mind later.

Oh, BTW, hurrah for the Taliban!

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

That little black thot at 14:00. She is CRAMMED full of the Jew Mind Virus. All of those New Age affirmations and feminist propaganda. She's trying to pep talk women who finally realized that they ain't shit.

That Anarchy symbol on her t-shirt says a lot, too.

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 1 month ago

With all of those tats, let me guess...Tyrone's disposable white, dirt bunny? Fucking gross.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

She has all the signs of a Mudshark. I don't feel sorry for her spawn, either.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

@InfiniteMushroom: best not too. Empathy will and can be used against you.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

3 minutes in and the pity party is over.... Don't want to listen to the "Poor Me" shit.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

My retarded arsehole of a sister had like 6 children to like 4 or 5 guys....... LOL and they all grew up to be dead beat crims and junkies.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 1 month ago

He sounds like he pities that first woman. She's a party girl, (ratty hair, face piercings, tats on fingers neck, and body, spread her legs for Chad and Tyrone), when the party ended (the wall) the the bill came (kids and getting old) she wants to cry about the party being over and how unhappy she is because she can't have her cake and eat it.

If I feel pity it's for the child, she got everything she asked for and then some. Was she bawling about this outcome when she was telling reliable decent men to fuck off and letting those bad boys creampie her? Does she even have the awareness now to see how this was HER CHOICE? Nah, she's just tired, she just wants, she just deserves, she should get, woe is her.

I see no personal accountability in this woman, just a lot of outward hallmarks of why people like her end up miserable, lonely, and ruining the lives of others (starting with the men in her life, and the likely criminal/drug addict/womanizer she's raising even now). Self-pitying tears and complaining on camera isn't worth anything.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

Well said!

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

No fefail will ever impress me again. Not because I have high standard's far from it? but there is absolutely NOTHING about women that interest's me anymore? Even if a rich fefail cunt came near me I would know it had an agenda that would be aimed at me being subservient to it? You know when a women is nice to you she want's something and she will lie and cheat on you to get it? that is the way of the world today and women created it all?

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

women basically have priced themselves out of the Market. They have and will continue to put themselves on the scrapheap due to their narcissism? women are actually in love with themselves and to continue that they need validation and adoration and both these are fast vanishing as MEN walk because they cant win in any situation so what's the fucking point in any of it? women need to learn for every action their is an opposite reaction. they want it all and that is impossible. for every gain there has to be a lose, sometimes small sometimes large?

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

I've ended up as a MALE on my own in this world thanks to politics and feminism. Why would I even want to contribute anymore? Especially that my life and lifestyle is on my own. for me now that is a constant, whereas women seem to think they can have it every way at the snap of a finger? Tough reality is starting to hit now, they cannot beat or defy NATURE because NATURE will always WIN.

mrghoster
mrghoster 1 month ago

There is a NATURAL order to Humanity, women have destroyed that order either by buying into the wrong Idealism or simply being bored. I'm sorry lady's you opened this can of worms for yourself. Now you don't want to be allowed and want a MAN you continue to shame and reject MEN. If you do find some simp then you treat him badly, take advantage of him, then when YOPU have had YOUR way with him as a slave to YOUR needs you cast him of without a thought for HIS feeling's? This is why we don't want you and until NATURE is returned to it's balance you WILL lose out every time, frankly I don't give a shit either.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

The Taliban is doing their part to restore the natural order in Afghanistan! ZOG-U.S. is being replaced by law and order. Hurrah for the Taliban!

Councilof1
Councilof1 1 month ago

Not to sound uncaring but with choice comes consequences. I've made my share of poor choices and to some degree the fallout of those choices are still affecting me. No one to blame but myself for that. Same for them. Just my opinion. Good vid.

lyhyemmat
lyhyemmat 1 month ago

I'll give her 5 honest tips:
1. Remove those piercings
2. Dress like a woman
3. Call the children's father and beg him to come back.
4. Blow him every day
5. Don't break your family again

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

Women don't understand how easy it is to keep a good man. Keep his stomach full and his balls empty. Put him ahead of the kids and he'll take care of her AND the kids.

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 1 month ago

@InfiniteMushroom: I think they do realize but like most things it falls down to convenience and the fact they feel those men are not deserving of their care.