[Response] I Need A Boyfriend Why Men Are Choosing Not to Date These Women

mrghoster
mrghoster
Published on 17 Jul 2021 / In Film & Animation

An old saying say's Wjat you want and what you get are two different things?

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

Hmm...file refuses to play.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 2 months ago

The ones with clear eyes are the absolute WORST SLUTS.

To me green/blue eyes are a RED FLAG. STAY AWAY from even INTERACTING AT ALL, with such women!

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Totally Bro!Don't even look at the bitches and NEVER directly in the EYE's.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 2 months ago

@mrghoster: Yup. You're never supposed to look directly into MEDUSA's EYES. That alone can make things difficult for you.

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

I had an ex with light green eyes. She could suck the chrome off a bumper. Unfortunately, she was also fond of....'carpet'. (Last I knew—years ago—she was on her way to becoming a proper........cat lady; ['last I heard..', because I changed my number, never to be heard from by her or her friends, or friends in common, or former co-workers in common, etc.; lol]).

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

I have known women that would surprise a seasoned funeral director (with regard to body count)—some with youthful, dark or brown eyes. If she breathes, she probably cheats. Just an observation.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 2 months ago

His second point: women want sympathy, not solutions.
This reminded me of an old video called "it's not about the nail". Look it up if you haven't seen it, it sums up what he's talking about (and female nature) beautifully.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

At 3:40 she is OK looking, in a biological sense, but the stench of her BAD attitude - I can smell it from here.

And some people are good looking, and others are ugly and some are both... Like you cannot help how you turned out, BUT character is the true ugly and it goes all the way to the bone. I have met some profoundly ugly women and some of them were the nicest friends I have ever had. AND a few of them I really liked enough to become inimate with, because they were basically DECENT people. That blonde chick is repulsive. Ugghhhhhh....

PRICK
PRICK 2 months ago

I choose not to date because I don't want to bet my time, peace, and quiet, wages, savings, truck, house, pension, and early retirement for the chance of getting occasional access to a wet hole.

Walked away forever.

Never coming back.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

At 01:50...To an unemployed man of 25,..."Hey how come you don't have a job"
Answer: all those jobs young men used to do were offshored to China DECADES AGO.

Yeah, I'm that old. My very first job right after high school was at a Chrysler wiring harness assembly line. I was there as a fill-in on the line for half a day and the other half in loading / unloading the trucks. For me, the money was decent, the work was steady, and it was entry-level. Not a chance in hell of getting a job like that today!

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

She got exactly what she chose.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 2 months ago

They're strong and independent. Also they will obviously still be able to have kids over 40. Right? *crickets*

What's that a lesbian couple got married and wants to have kids over 40? Time for a trip to the orphanage. Because the sperm bank is out of the question.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 2 months ago

Also, men won't go to them anymore. No one wants to be labeled a sex offender for being "ugly".

eldrazi317
eldrazi317 2 months ago

All I hear is — I’m broke and I need a strong man to fix all my fuck ups.