Rent an RV from RVshare

Response- Feminist ATTACKS The Red Pill! Undead Chronic

BlackpillRevolution
Published on 24 Nov 2020 / In Film & Animation

donate- paypal.me/theundeadchronic
discord- https://discord.gg/xG5AwAz

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

PRICK
PRICK 2 months ago

6:54 Why would I want to get close to a proximity mine?

Trust them? At today's prices? At today's odds? Nope. A world of nope.

She assumes that I want, what she tells me to want. I do not.

8:11 No thanks. I'll build my own foundation. You can keep your friendship, marriage, and while you're at it you can keep EVERYTHING you have in BETWEEN.

PRICK
PRICK 2 months ago

6:45 What's that she said??? I can have meaningful, fulfilling relationships with women??? REALLY???
Nope. No thanks.
I'll keep my wages, savings, house, truck, retirement, free time, and peaceful drama free life.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

Guys call women plates? Last I’ve seen, most women are the ones that are sleeping around with multiple guys. They don’t have any problem cheating on men in relationship with them. Doesn’t take much for them to be able to do that. No one calls them on that do they?

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 2 months ago

@yusticagno: talk about a plate. This one offers services with a mouth while on her knees.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 2 months ago

Best way to get me to dehumanize or loathe a female is let the stupid bitch talk shit. They do to themselves.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

Last I heard he was only on the seventh channel.

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 2 months ago

Alot of dudes on the red-pill are white supremacists... that's just facts.

Feminists are just dumb cunt's that don't logic very well. Facts.

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 2 months ago

10:28 To keep men from respecting women?
No cunt, we do warn against simping though and I guess that's what you meant.

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 2 months ago

Red-pill presumes women to be the enemy...
Women are dangerous, that's a fact. Women are placed in a position in society to harm men without reprisal.
Women are being mind controlled as an attempt to control men.

These 2 red-pills counter your presumption.

Only a bitch-brain would try to prove their argument about something by quoting a source that is obviously biased against the thing.

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 2 months ago

6:50 No you dumb cunt, we recognize that we want good women, but we can't find any.
She goes on to suggest that men should give in and accept the women for what they choose to be and that will make us "happier".

Red-pill isn't about happy. Red-pill is about the sweet pain of the truth and the burden of responsibility the truth obliges.