"MGTOW Is For Quitters"--A Retort

Red Pill Men's Health
redpillmenshealth
Published on 08 Oct 2020 / In People & Blogs

RPMH website. https://redpillmenshealth.com.
"Purge The Thirst" "30 Red Flags" "How To Find a Good Woman" "Cluster B Whack Jobs" "Weight Loss" "20 Steps To Recover From Divorce" courses available there 20% off. Buy Now!
"Purge The Relationship Thirst" 4 Hour Course NOW AVAILABLE. Click HERE Now! https://www.udemy.com/course/p....urgethethirst/?coupo
"How To Lose 100 lbs. & Keep It Off For Decades". Click Here https://www.udemy.com/course/w....eightlossforever/?co
Sub to Greg's philosophy sister channel "Gregory, 'The Red Guru'" today https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UC02635O80zAdvMuwk
1. Support through PayPal. Be generous. https://www.paypal.me/agregoryluna
2. I'm moving to Bitchute https://www.bitchute.com/chann....el/redpillmenshealth
AND Bit.Tube https://bittubers.com/profile/....Red%20Pill%20Men
2. Being an exclusive member of RPMH's Patreon community starting at $5/month with exclusive live streams and monthly individual wellness consultations. https://www.patreon.com/redpillmenshealth
3. Customized RPMH Shirts https://teespring.com/stores/red-pill-mens-health
4. One-on-one coaching via Clarity for $1.66/minute. https://clarity.fm/a-gregoryluna
5. Go to my wellness website and click on ads there. Also, over 150 food recipes there. https://naturopathicearth.com
6. Buy my book(s) on Amazon Kindle or B&N Nook.Confessions of an Obese Child To purchase his book "Confessions of an Obese Child" to learn about how he lost 100 pounds and kept it off for over 25 years. https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Obese-Child-Offering-Insight-ebook/dp/B07FPT9XX7/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=confessions+of+an+obese+child&qid=1561992396&s=instant-video&sr=8-1
7. To the website above and click on the "Articles" tab on the top and go to "Food Recipes." Click on the Amazon links and pics. It will take you to Amazon. Peruse the shopping site and anything you buy within 24 hours of accessing Amazon through our link, we get a 2% commission at no expense to you.

My flagship podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Soundcloud. Subscribe and post 5-star review. His main podcast channel Holistic Health News https://podcasts.apple.com/us/....podcast/confessions-

Amazon Affiliate- We also get a 2% commission if click on these links to buy the following (or anything else you buy within a 24 hours period).

Must-Read 1973's Manipulated Male by Esther Vilar https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1905177178/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=naturopathicearth-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1905177178&linkId=72d1f91792453a83334699ac53de300d

WindSage
WindSage 7 days ago

Is it quitting to focus on what fulfills you? I just realized today that a lot of men I know are going their own way without knowing about this or being redpilled. Acronym or not the trend of men doing what they want is growing.

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 14 days ago

Never invest in anything that flys floats of .... f...cks

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 16 days ago

Fight for you right to be dragged over the coals ??? No thanks

Councilof1
Councilof1 16 days ago

Not playing a rigged game is the height of intelligence from my perspective. I'd rather gamble in a Casino than gamble on marriage, far better chance of a positive return.

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

I admire the courage and conviction of people whom speak-out in favour of the sacrament of marriage, but that's as far as I will go. Many of us have a desire to raise a family, but it's wisdom and awareness that inhibits us from doing so. I don't feel the need to go into detail why tethering oneself to a woman is risky, that has already been done ad nauseam. There is almost no rational or emotional reason to get married anymore, the last reason left was to raise children into productive adults. But this is also no longer tenable. Insecure and undisciplined children, low self-esteem, suicide, addiction and drug-abuse, emotional abuse, ugliness, wokeness, the end of religious community, all of these afflictions that affect children are not a bug but a feature of modern governments. Parents no longer have significant power to influence their children, the state now possess that power and they wield it in a manner that is far more abusive than any wife-beating drunkard could hope to be. To have children under these governments is to subject life itself to pain, poverty, "faminism" and despair.

Fighting for marriage sounds noble, but there is nothing noble about defending a corpse. All you'll win from that is a lingering stench and ghosts from the past.

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 16 days ago

lol.. my job is to fix society?
ok then your in for a long ass wait.

wisdom;
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. (Albert Einstein)

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
(Albert Einstein)

monk2018
monk2018 16 days ago

Great video

satcomer
satcomer 21 days ago

The marriage contract is invalid today! No one ever talks about that anymore!

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

Marriage contracts are simple, they're basically whatever fate some judge holds for you in the future.

lyhyemmat
lyhyemmat 22 days ago

Marriage died the moment divorce was invented.
Completely lost its meaning

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

"Till death do us part" - unless I change my mind.

Shrapnel_Cannon
Shrapnel_Cannon 23 days ago

I put it this way.
A smart man knows when to quit.

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

I prefer to use the term "pivot"

jewleeboi
jewleeboi 25 days ago

Of course we MGTOW men are quitters... we quit being simps, slaves, suckers and doormats. We quit being blue-pilled cucks who seek female validation.

Takingastand
Takingastand 25 days ago

No man has a duty to enslave himself to a liability.

Mudeye
Mudeye 25 days ago

Come over to the Philippines
The ladyboys are amazing .
And are much better life partner then
A LEFTIST SOCIALIST FEMINIST woman

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

It takes a man to know a man, lol

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 28 days ago

Most guys would probably be quite happy to marry if the wimmins were not femicommunist commissioners and the judicial systems of every single country in the West was not 100% biased against them.
The wimmins will change but not until the judicial systems are totally overhauled.

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

Women are evolutionarily wired to conform to the tribe whereas men are not. The reasons for this are simple, when someone gets ejected from the tribe and has to hunt food, shelter themselves, and ward-off predators; men typically do better than women.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

Anyone with their hand not under a rock sees countless men raked over the coals in both society and any court of law where a female is a plaintiff . Anyone saying this is otherwise is subscribing to delusion.
There is no way to save marriage, nor should men be the champions of this lost cause. Regardless of your ideology, you should be aware as a man that the system works actively AGAINST you. Furthermore, no amount of legislation will change this system. It keeps women dependent on it, it gives them a cash out option and it gives us a significant liability on an asset that is both volatile and depreciative. Even if you have married a unicorn in her twenties, statistically she will cheat at the age 29-30. Furthermore, if she doesn’t, which is improbable unless you are apex, there’s no surety to determine if she will cash in her chips later and take half of your total earnings. Earnings she may have never contributed to, ever, but the court of law considers her entitled, yes entitled, to YOUR money. What are you getting in this deal? Sex? Was the sex better before the marriage? As a divorced man I can tell you it’s not nor will it ever be. Marriage is a liability, an outdated vestige that benefits social climbers and other parasites that happen to have a vagina

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

Head, not hand

FL_Steve
FL_Steve 1 month ago

"Improve yourself until she can't monkeybranch"

Did Stefan Molyneux say something that stupid? That's really one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

More than dumb, it's co-dependency and it should be classified in the DSM-V but it isn't AFAIK, the receiving end of it is though: Dependent Personality Disorder.

SPECTRE
SPECTRE 1 month ago

Since you have mentioned Rich Cooper, I too have briefly mentioned his name in regards to the "chase excellence" mantra in my ode of the simp video. I just fucking hate these two faced snakes that tell men to better themselves so they can get women. Peterson is the same shit. A man is no longer seen as a human being. Instead he is seen as sub-human, as something broken that needs to be fixed or "bettered" in order to be "normal". Or not even that. Not even being normal is enough. Nah, a man needs to be a superman in order to be acceptable by the women and the society today. I suspect they mean well, but fuck 'em and their stupid ignorance. They are undermining the male psyche and destructing mgtow from within because young and impressionable men listen to their crap and don't understand what they are even listening to.

And this Jude character you have mentioned, he just does not get it so why even bring it up????

PRICK
PRICK 1 month ago

I choose what my OWN duty is, and to whom my duty is due.

M.g.t.o.w IS a risk aversion strategy, but a calculated risk with a worthwhile reward is acceptable.

Duty to fix a society that abuses them, denies them rights of due process, routinely discards them, and has an 80% male suicide rate? By that logic the slaves had a duty to stay, and fix the plantation to benefit the owners.

M.g.t.o.w is not now, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be a "FIX SOCIETY" plan for men to work on.

M.g.t.o.w IS a "ME FIXING ME" plan for me alone to work on.

RickyLux
RickyLux 1 month ago

Agreed, personally i see MGTOW as that too. But i also know that eventually it will affect society and hopefully it'll change things. I mean, when the customer is walking of the lot for the car. And most of them follow suit because the dealer is giving a shit deal...Eventually, if he don't wanna go outta business he'll change the deal. IE women WILL change the deal eventually. But i doubt it'll happen until they begin to starve to death in the waste lands. Lol. I personally can never get with another female again, i don't trust them. I can't love them, and honestly i see them more as parasites than anything to me. I know it isn't their fault. But it doesn't mean i have to accept them. So women fucked up with me, i am out for good.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

@RickyLux: actually, it is their fault. Biology does not absolve blame

boby
boby 30 days ago

@RickyLux: Don't count on that society is beyond fixing. It's going to burn soon . That line of thoughts just sets dangerous and delusional hopes.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 4 months ago

Have you been around married tradTHOTS and tradCUCKS ??? seriously.....they are gynocentric as fuck. sorry, ME before THEE....have absolutely no desire to put up with the same cunt in a legally bound nightmare for the rest of my life.....fuck that shit.

George Bush
George Bush 16 days ago

And don't pay too much for the kid either, otherwise you'll go to jail for that too!

revelationkjv
revelationkjv 4 months ago

RPMH. Being a Christian man, I have been to a certain amount of churches and found that GOD is not there anymore. Because the JEZEBEL SPIRIT has invaded there, and FEMINISM and the so called Christian men worship women and make them preachers, Sunday school teachers etc. GOD is treated as a Hollywood figure of imagination and Hollywood is SATANIC. I think that there is more than 10% men who are MGTOW as I see more and more men without women because of FEMINISM and the females attitudes towards the whole of life in general. I think that a majority of men who are blue pilled, incels, white knights will eventually become MGTOW. I think that MGTOW should not criticise incels as they to are learning about most womens attitudes towards men. MGTOW ARE QUITTERS, they have quit from being used and abused, quit from living in LA LA LAND , quit from being a sucker in life. MGTOW can and do take chances in life eg, stocks and shares market , investing in silver and gold and taking the time to study into these things . Also learning new languages and skills which can ALL BE DONE ON THE INTERNET. As for my religion, my religion is GOD and GOD does not just dwell in a building but in me ; REVELATION 3: 20 KJV HOLY BIBLE. I think that what you have to say in your videos is educational and well worth listening to. GOD BLESS RPMH.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 4 months ago

I totally agree! Women in church listen more to their godless friends then to what is taught in the Bible. There’s no question about that. All church women want sex after a few dates. There is no chastity anymore. So what does that say about the rest of scriptural marriage for them? Any man that can look around and see what happens to men that are married in church should have the guts to walk away from female relationships.

anonmachina
anonmachina 4 months ago

I disagree. gawd is indeed in 'the church'. I'm partial to heavy drinking, pathological lying, nymphomaniac nuns. The one I see now considers herself, 'blessed by gawd'. Just sayin'.

anonmachina
anonmachina 4 months ago

On a serious note, I've been 'monk' for about an eon. Atheist. Anti-Religion. Formerly devout Christian. I stepped a bit back after learning how the masses--within 'the church'--did not adhere to discipline in ANY form. I then took two further steps back. I then went my own way....not unlike Elijah. I then inquired...explored....discovered.....calculated.....and ultimately divested myself of all belief, mysticism, and predispositions. CTRL+ALT+DEL; Press ENTER to reboot. Update Complete. lol.

revelationkjv
revelationkjv 4 months ago

@anonmachina: You can be religious in different ways eg,following a certain lifestyle MGTOW MONK, being a fan of a certain soccer team etc. My religion is GOD, I think that whoever invented the word religion, I think that it certainly was not GOD but the HUMAN RACE .

anonmachina
anonmachina 4 months ago

@revelationkjv: There is belief, and there is religion. (And there is the opposite of either or both)

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 1 month ago

I’m Christian as well, but there are certain things that I wonder if God has made allotments for. I’m aware of the Jezebel spirit and agree that it has spoiled almost the entire female sex. God himself has said that it is not good for man to be alone, yet men are probably more alone than they’ve ever been. I wonder what he would say about AI and love dolls?

boby
boby 30 days ago

Well maybe you should give a look at the Eastern Orthodox Church the very ancient Church going back to Christ himself. Whether it's the real Church it's up to you to decide https://lareviewofbooks.org/ar....ticle/the-one-and-on and that's your job do your research cause I really don't want to sound like some jehovah witness or any of those crazies alike.

revelationkjv
revelationkjv 29 days ago

@boby: I know someone who goes to a Greek Orthodox church but I think that I have made up my mind what I want and need to do regarding my belief and lifestyle. Thank You for the suggestion . God Bless.

revelationkjv
revelationkjv 29 days ago

@ExperimentalGroup: Jesus was not married, the apostle said that it is better for men to be single. But understood that men can get married because of their thirst for women. As for A1 aid Female Sex Robots , I don't think that GOD would approve . I think that you have to ask yourself this question. Is it safer,sex and moneywise to have A1 or a female sex robot and as some men go MGTOW MONK and improve their lives, then which is the best method for you as A LIVING , BREATHING MAN.

revelationkjv
revelationkjv 29 days ago

@revelationkjv: In my previous statement to you I meant the Apostle Paul.

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 29 days ago

@revelationkjv: Saint Paul was a zealot, both as a prosecutor of Christians and as a Christian himself. I would have to take his word with several grains of salt

revelationkjv
revelationkjv 29 days ago

@ExperimentalGroup: You have a choice in life what you do and not do. That is FREEDOM and I hope that it remains that way ALWAYS.

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 28 days ago

@anonmachina: Bet she cries out your name sometimes too.

Ratherbefishing
Ratherbefishing 28 days ago

How 'god' invented sex: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdKzpV7sa10

Rdpildkiwi
Rdpildkiwi 4 months ago

Great video sir.

AntiCuck1982
AntiCuck1982 4 months ago

it's her turn ... to fight for marriage