"Men Prefer Debt-Free Virgins Without Tattoos" | MY RESPONSE

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 23 Jan 2021 / In People & Blogs

I am devastated. It feels as though an actual weight is on my heart, knowing that this false teaching is still so widely accepted in churches. Please feel free to share this video with any young women you know who need to hear that God hasn't rejected them.

I'm not going to link to the horrible article, but if you google it I'm sure you'll find it.

My socials:
Instagram: http://instagram.com/katielizg
Twitter: http://twitter.com/katielizg
Facebook: http://facebook.com/katielizg

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ they are a new creation. Behold, the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

xxhellrazorxx911
xxhellrazorxx911 7 days ago

tattoos on women are gross

xxhellrazorxx911
xxhellrazorxx911 7 days ago

no srry they didnt get raped and if she lost her virginity girl well maybe she shouldn't have put herself in that situation. thatsd what they dont tell u. i was i met a guy on tinder. blah blah blah. wat a joke

xxhellrazorxx911
xxhellrazorxx911 7 days ago

omg girl stfu girl. this is why ur a single mom. i fuking hate these nasty women with all these tattoo's, this blonde omg. i cant stand this cunt. beat this bitch seriously... no ur a dumb bitch which need to go jump a bridge. stay away from my kids...... it didn't say ur only job is to have kids. ur also suppose to nuture luv . omg shes going to cry its going to damage women. damage what girl. omg id luv to be in a room with this cunt
god didn't encourage women like u said. it was a women who ate the fruit and convenience adam to eat it too. bc of women god kicked us out. he shoulda kicked women out and leave men alone. its women like u and ur mom have ruin society. yes submit bitch . even jesus said this. well not in that way. women are made to submit. u are so stupid. girl and u are whats wrong with the world. omg she contridice herself . i stay home and cook. wow wat a good life u have girl. its funny its the ones that have it sooo good that come out and open there mouth. go fuk urself girl

bousso
bousso 11 days ago

this website is becoming more and more boring everyday , so many beta guys with their religion bullshit IS SO LAME...THIS IS NOT A FUCKING CHURCH !!!!!!!!

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 10 days ago

I upload stuff like this so u guys have something to laugh at. If u dont like it u can look at my other vids sir :)

bousso
bousso 10 days ago

@SaintEvrest: BASED BROTENDO.

wes
wes 1 month ago

god might forgive your degenerate behave
but men dont
men know wgat you did and who you done
get the fuck out of here thot

anonmachina
anonmachina 1 month ago

'I was a virgin for my husband'.

'..and he was not a virgin for me'.

'..because we serve a god of grace, forgiveness, and redemption, and when you change your life, and when you give your life to Him, and when you live honoring god, He redeems your past'.

'And, pretty much every Christian, will tell you that. And yet, so many Christians who tell you that, will also seem to think that somehow, making a mistake sexually, wasn't covered on The Cross.

Like, if you're not a virgin, apparently, that's not covered'.

INITIAL THOUGHT
'I think we have a winner here!' -Tommy Lee Jones (MEN IN BLACK, while interrogating illegal border crossers)

In carefully studying the spastic fast-talker, from the the torrent of words she spills unawares, a striking contrast emerges.

Note, she is adamant about being a virgin when she married.

Also note, she denotes her husband was not a virgin for her (when married), followed by her revealing (inadvertedly), 'I was not more holy, or more pure, than he was when we came together in marriage'.

CONCLUSION
She may have been a virgin when married...with regard to her vagina. But by her own convoluted--yet chronological explanation--she was not...sexually inexperienced.

Disappointingly yet now common practice, the definition of one word is contorted by yet another deceptive newspeak adherent and destroyer of language, so as to accommodate her personal perspective.

In this case, the word, 'virgin', compartmentalized to regard precisely not engaging in sex with reproductive organs--every other orifice being 'up for grabs' or any other manner of engagement.

Perhaps she should run for Public Office.

anonmachina
anonmachina 1 month ago

Jesus is praised for his mannerism.

I am not a believer or religious, but I can admire someone whom whips corruption out of bystanders, is unapologetic for his grit, and occasionally parties with friends until they are crawling drunk.

However, if I were to recall the turning point (when I began to view churches and adherents for what [many] truly are), it was the moment I read how Elijah... Went How Own Way, never to return.

Some may disagree, but from my perspective, Elijah walk away from the masses, the church, and religion..to good effect.

anonmachina
anonmachina 1 month ago

Men do not care for Women whom have joined a congregation and congregated with an entire congress...be it prior, during, or after being part of any congress.

I think that is a clear manner to express the obvious...to the confused, flip-flopping chameleon in the video.

(clue: If she is this upset at the critique, I suspect she is still 'congregating', and not for prayer or counsel).

conic
conic 1 month ago

If the truth hurts, you're living a lie. Would YOU pay full price for a car that has a blown engine, 4 flat tires, and rust all over? Of course not. We males aren't going to pay full price for used up women. QUIT trying to shape the LORD'S message to suit you and change yourself to fit GOD'S word! The Biuble does not say that women cannot teach. There have been women who were the head of biblical teaching IN THE bible! Learn the bible and quit spreading lies! bYES YOU are supposed to be subservient to your husband. Our Father made women to be a helper to men, NOT to be MEN. It IS your fault if you'rew single. A woman who is promiscuous, feminist, and boiterous is not ATTRACTIVE. Fornication IS sin, regardless if males or females do it. Rape is something different. Yes you are forgiven, but that not mean that men have to find you attreactive. Between a chaste, quiet, feminine woman who loves God and a tattooed up, multy haired, rebellious feminist, guess which one would you pick. There are so many women who want the '9' or '10' bad boy Chad or Tyrone, then a God fearing '6' stablew Christian man. I know this from personal experience. You are only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you made bad decisions and lowered your value, quit blaming it on the men that don't want what you have to offer. Blame it on the feminists who told you 'you do you, girl. Screw what men want. You can have it all." Unfortunately, too many women bought the lies instead of following the bible's teaching. Now, the aren't as desirable. Do,'t blame your bad choices on the men who don't care for what YOU have done! It doesn't mean you're not forgiven but it also doesn't mean a man has to lower his standards to accept your bad choices either. Keep loving God and one day none of this will matter. Humble yourself. If you can't humble yourself for a man, you'll never be able to humble yourself for God. That is my observation of you from this video.

I see you as a boisterous, loud mouthed crybaby who is mad because you didn't follow God's teachings and you would rather complain about what the Lord tells you to do then to own up to your mistakes and take agency. Then again, I expect no less. You re3mind me of another woman I have heard of. "Oh, it's the serpent's fault. The serpent concinced me to eat the apple. It's not MY fault.' Keep learning and keep working on yourself. Today, right now, regardless of your past, I could not see myself coming home to you everyday. Not trying to hurt you or make you cry. But, I am not afraid to be truthful either. Just saying.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

This “ Christian woman?” Does not know squat about scripture. Even more, she totally rejects scripture. She is in open rebellion to what a woman is supposed to be doing in God’s eyes. She rejects every premise of scripture in this video.

This woman is a THOT. This is why women are to be under their direction of their father and then their husband. This is a prime example. Talk about a messed up creature.

SAXnBUCKsDAD
SAXnBUCKsDAD 1 month ago

We don’t need permission to prefer what we prefer. God forgives, and (not “but”) we are told “be wise as servants and innocent as doves.’ We are not given permission, but commanded to be wise. Yes, you are told to be silent in the church. Sorry that offends you, but that means God offends you.
You cook. Great. Is this how you talk to your husband, circular breathing so he can never get a word in edgewise? Calm down and show you have Him in your life by being peaceful.

cantaffordher
cantaffordher 1 month ago

Get all the tattoos girl....yell at the top of your lungs and be happy with the results!

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 1 month ago

homie dont play that :)

RoboCat
RoboCat 1 month ago

Old video. The young slut in the video was identified as complete trash very quickly and that is exactly why she was railing against the most milquetoast of standards, I.e. don't be a slut, don't rack up debt, don't stain your body, etc.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 1 month ago

yeah donavan sharpe PWNED HER FROM THE BACK LOL

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

@SaintEvrest: that would not surprise me one bit. She is a CC rider that asks forgiveness after she racks up 100 notches.

Fangs13
Fangs13 1 month ago

debt is disgusting as much as tattoos are, and women with both, are disgusting times 3.
piercings adds +1 to the disgusting level, tan adds +3 to the disgusting level, no hymn = sperm dump .. makes you climax the disgusting scale without a cap.
by the way, not everyone wants to marry a christian woman.

thisisamgtowaccount
thisisamgtowaccount 1 month ago

This "NAWALT" christian seems more repellant and shaming than the average woman.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 1 month ago

its because they hide behind jesus` cross. its really bad in the church, like sperm room temperature luke warm bad :(

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 1 month ago

i saw one of the christian girls at college attend church with a sheer shirt, in the sunlight i saw her bra, she looked at me with contempt. she was married, 23, getting fat, SUPER CUTE face though. its like they want u to look and cut your balls off the next :( its depressing honestly

thisisamgtowaccount
thisisamgtowaccount 1 month ago

@SaintEvrest: I grew up around this shit. I didn't go to a Christian college of but I knew people who did. I even participated as a musican at a Christian group on campus. It's weird. Those who get really into it use their bible and a weapon to beat beat others down. T

thisisamgtowaccount
thisisamgtowaccount 1 month ago

Then others also play the shame Olympics in which the person most riddled with shame wins the gold medal of most devoted to Jesus. It's tragic.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

It seems like those guys that want to make it big in church do the same garbage to other guys like they do in the secular world. And the women in church go about the usual business of chasing those Chad guys on the CC. if you are involved in church , Mark those guys that are trying to be popular and cool , stay away from those jerks , because that is what they are . and the women are all acting like unicorns , but you have to meet the triple six to date them .

thisisamgtowaccount
thisisamgtowaccount 1 month ago

@Freeatlast: I don't think you must have the 666 to fuck them though.

Freeatlast
Freeatlast 1 month ago

@thisisamgtowaccount: I never said I did. I am a Christian though. And the Bible says not to fornicate . But that never stops “Christian women“ or Chad Christian guys. So what I am saying is there is a game going on in church called “let’s play church”. Really don’t care what you think about it. Just stating fact of the hypocrisy of “many Christian people“ that are really not Walking the Christian faith.