"DO NOT DATE WOMEN OVER 30" | Our thoughts.

SaintEvrest

————————————

Lucifer
Lucifer 6 months ago

I thought these guys were redpilled, but actually they ARE FUCKING CUCKS

anonmachina
anonmachina 6 months ago

I'm actually in agreement with Aba and Preach on this one_ The few times I ventured into such territory, I found dating a female years below my age was arduous, particularly in everything except the physical.

But that was a lifetime ago.

I prefer being solo now, I enjoy my peace, and tolerate socializing for a moment on rare occasions.

I'm a different person altogether.

Also, being approached by any woman even insinuating that love exists only unleashes my desire to push her eyeballs in a la Roy from BLADE RUNNER.

I said I'm different now. I never said I am without a few flaws.

Yes, some of the pieces were lost when I put the puzzle back together.

(Laughs in Patrick Bateman).

Hold The Truth Hostage
Hold The Truth Hostage 6 months ago

I will definately make a reaction to this video & them saying men are the same as women hahah

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 6 months ago

COOL :)

Hold The Truth Hostage
Hold The Truth Hostage 6 months ago

They only Made Darius message far more Powerful, two SIMPS man talking down without Points. That will settle for a used up woman, & they think they are on the same level of value. Also they are saying he shouldn't be able to speak & that 18 year olds are not good, Two SIMPS a women is a reflection of a man, though I do agree on not needing to mold them. A man shouldn't need to mold no woman & they are having a SIMP Break down hahah

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 6 months ago

ye :)

MrA_H0Ie
MrA_H0Ie 6 months ago

They are not smart enough to understand the consequences a few generations later in the future.

I've seen these 2 before and they do make some good content. But in this case they aren't even able to predict 10 to 20 years in a specific relationship.

But it's not about an individual relationship.
It's about the big picture, how does this thought process and these decisions cause a domino effect on society.

It's easy to mention Maslow's hierarchy of needs. That's just encyclopedic knowledge. Everyone with working memory can do that.

It's a whole different issue to solve differential equations to predict the knock on effects of wasting the primary and secondary fertility window in the case of a large majority of the population, including the psychological effect of multiple relationships destroying the ability to pair bond, the effect of changing legal and social norms that allow the exploitation of men and the economic effect of flooding the work force with women.

anonmachina
anonmachina 6 months ago

'It's a whole different issue to solve differential equations to predict the knock on effects of wasting the primary and secondary fertility window in the case of a large majority of the population, including the psychological effect of multiple relationships destroying the ability to pair bond..'. But, do you care about the fertility of the present batch of women? Children born to (the majority of) women at present--precisely, boys--are destroyed from within, to no end in sight. Thus, I have concluded, I want women to NOT have the ability to pair-bond. I want women to become walking HAZMAT danger zones. I want women to transform into petri dishes with two legs. I would prefer an incurable venerial disease akin to a mixture of leprosy, small pox, and flesh-eating bacteria to cover the spec of dust that is the World, the disease becoming dormant solely with restriction of sexual partners. In that manner, perhaps, whatever is left of the species may have learned a lesson. For now, I can but advocate that no woman should settle for any man less than the top 1%, ever, because she is worth nothing less, may the god of boxed wine and cats bless them.

Hold The Truth Hostage
Hold The Truth Hostage 6 months ago

SIMPS

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 6 months ago

Lol this is funny to see the guy on the right try to explain what's so good about dating/marrying some post-wall late-20's/early 30's chick. He uses all the senseless, mundane lines that women use to program guys against seeking younger women. Notice how he never says Darius is logically wrong? He just uses the female tactic of saying facts are somebody's opinion. I can tell both of these 'men' were raised by or around a bunch of feminist women.

Especially the short, fat guy on the left with all his limp-wristed gestures, his Black woman responses and teeth sucking, etc. He also mentioned in another video that he has good female 'friends.' I.e. women who enjoy having an effeminate man around to talk about their problems with. His speech even resembles a Black woman.

Most women don't get more sophisticated or mature as they age; they just adjust their demeanor to match what's expected of them. These dudes are married and have girlfriends [that are probably cheating on them], so they have to shuck and jive to look good for women.

crimson hawk
crimson hawk 6 months ago

some people like to train and others like to lead. simple

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Alpha_Male_Lifestyle 6 months ago

Darius is 100 I know out of experience age goes with body count

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Alpha_Male_Lifestyle 6 months ago

these guys are usually on point but this time they're totally off

Hold The Truth Hostage
Hold The Truth Hostage 6 months ago

SIMPS & They Have female watchers SIMPS

MR Mayhem
MR Mayhem 6 months ago

meh.

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 months ago

women regress with age. "women spoil or sour like turned milk with age, MEN mature like a good Whiskey or wine" women go from "Yoga" to "Yogurt" in a very short time!

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 months ago

25 year old's now have the mental capacity of a 13 year old, it's like taking a child out to MALL to ride on the flying elephant outside the candy store. They are so fucking immature even after 30 they act like spoiled 45 year olds with their tantrum's and big mouths that vomit crap everywhere! lol! Theres an old insult saying to the MALE that say's, "Little girls are born 5 years old" suggesting that they are smarter than boy's at birth? what they don't tell you is their MENTAL birth age of 5 years old don't get any fucking better when the tit's and pubes arrive? lol! not to forget that shitty attitude as well!

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 months ago

Investing in any female especially over 30 is like standing in front of a burning Warehouse as you hand over you money for the content's

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 6 months ago

Reminds me of seinfeld i think it was they tried finding him a girlfriend in the whole city and the woman says the same every day a woman turns 18.

JavierMgtaoism
JavierMgtaoism 6 months ago

For most men, it is about youth, fitness, beauty and fertility. It all starts at age 18 up until 25/7. Darius is stating a fact. I would never waste my time getting involved with an 18 year old but it sure would be fun to have some fun with one. One thing for sure, I would never marry a past wall woman that has been used up, rode hard an put away wet. I might ride her a bit but never marry.

Kamisama7
Kamisama7 6 months ago

Trads have like the most interesting thinking. Ineffective at this point in our time, but interesting I suppose.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 6 months ago

true, i just thought it was a good mirror upload :)

Kamisama7
Kamisama7 6 months ago

@SaintEvrest: it was a good mirror mate. Insight into others mind imo is always a good thing study and observe

Joe Kerr
Joe Kerr 6 months ago

@SaintEvrest: Good job on uploading this video. I saw it too. I don't agree with A&P on this but I gotta admit Darius could of spoken more properly about the red pill that's why I don't watch him like that. Look at Kevin Samuels how he grows. He explains things properly. So well A&P agree with him on red pill issues.