Post Wall After 35 Hardships They Don't Want To Talk About (Analysis)

Casual Bachelor
CasualBachelor
Published on 10 Apr 2021 / In Film & Animation

Casual Bachelor

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Are you some kind of drug fucked arsehole or something? 10 retarded cunts were bagging the shit out of Richard Cooper, and since he wasn't around to defend himself, and I was, I stood up to these low IQ retards and told them to just fuck right off.

And YOU you fucking retard, went right through the list and did your "I dislike this comment" times 10.....

Drug fucked idiot.

Casual Bachelor
Casual Bachelor 22 days ago

Don't have a heart attack big guy.

SchemeHub
SchemeHub 24 days ago

Man, not even going to click the video... because a woman over 30 should be rendered invisible.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 24 days ago

The truth is most men are super poor, so good luck finding a man to "take care of you" (this translates into them looking for a rich man). The vampires have sucked every last drop of life from men. You're going to have to breathe life back into them first if you don't want this future.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 24 days ago

Or, if you're the one who owns the house, maybe accept men the way that society has made them. Cause the rich ones are running away.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 24 days ago

Or just be a lesbian. I won't judge you, but I might look you up on horn bub, which is where women go to get quick cash/fans from simps. Well that and Twitch. Twitch is pretty much simp heaven.

TFMsCousinDre
TFMsCousinDre 25 days ago

No, let the woke flow through these women. Men save yourself, the future is ours if we outlast the collapse. Cheers gents!

AbyssWatcher
AbyssWatcher 25 days ago

lmao she talks like a nigerian. These "stronk independent wamen" must pay for their decisions. Their suffering gives me great pleasure. Why?? Because I believe The Most High is rolling His Judgement upon them for their evil and treasonous actions

sauger1001
sauger1001 25 days ago

Sheng Nu (Replicant Fish).

Menwalkaway
Menwalkaway 25 days ago

Haha Life sucks then you Die

#menwalkaway

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 25 days ago

Small tits don't bug me it's the attitude from these weak stupid whores who can't find their asses with both hands.

RoboCat
RoboCat 25 days ago

Excellent point. Every man has preferences of some type but no man wants a cheating, spoiled, inept, self-indulgent child that only brings problems and rarely brings anything to justify it. I'd take an ugly woman that I could count on to be loyal, that will try to help or at least not get in the way, that will make long/hard days worth it as long as I got home to her. Small tits, no tits, one tit, it's all good if she knows how to use it (I love big tits though).

anonmachina
anonmachina 24 days ago

@RoboCat: ' I'd take an ugly woman that I could count on to be loyal, that will try to help or at least not get in the way, that will make long/hard days worth it as long as I got home to her'. Who would have thought that so pedestrian a desire would STILL be unattainable? But, we are living it. I committed to monkhood till death long ago.

Mustang
Mustang 25 days ago

Would somebody please explain to me why flat chested women insist on wearing low cut tops to show off their Non-existent titts???

Piman
Piman 25 days ago

They're probably guys.

RoboCat
RoboCat 25 days ago

My observation of that is that it's caused by two things. One is the constant misinformation that those women are getting from other women but also from desperate men that tell them that it looks "great", the second reason is because they think it looks good even on flat chested women because "it shows skin" or some shit like that. This isn't like fat women that are actively disgusting, it's more like the emperor has no clothes.

for_Archangel Liberation_Y

I sympathise. It is SO difficult NOT to be haels in ";wonder";. The SIMP, fuck U assholes, U still donate to support her. Hey, content creator, the ontological argument should hold to YOU. Men should be allowed to kill their sick seed.

James1225
James1225 25 days ago

When the oasis has dried up, don’t expect a rainstorm. Lol

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Alpha_Male_Lifestyle 26 days ago

Can you confirm that you are the CB of YT so I can upgrade you to PRO? Simply give us a shout out in one of your videos or do a community post pointing to us. Let me know.