My-Thoughts-On-SexDolls

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 13 Jan 2021 / In People & Blogs

my updated thoughts on sexdolls :)

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 12 days ago

I cannot find the video but it had a man who bought a doll the ex came over and meet her i thought that was classic.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 12 days ago

Lol oof ill try to find it

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 13 days ago

So , I guess the choice is either to marry, procreate, get divorced and taken for everything you got, your kids will eventually hate you bc you could never afford to take your kids on a vacation and basically be miserable for your adult life. But God is happy.
Or you get the doll and avoid all the life lesson misery, but will have to answer to God.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 13 days ago

My own personal opinion

ExperimentalGroup
ExperimentalGroup 13 days ago

@SaintEvrest: hey I'm Christian too. But there are no good, women out there and if they are, they're already married/ in a relationship or in too shot of a supply to make a legit argument. They only options are to completely forego sex ( that sounds like a miserable life), hold out fit for the one God promised ( providing you've heard something and are not just wasting your life waiting for The Great Pumpkin like Linus), lower your standards and bang skanks ( most are passable to hideous, and literally living STD halfway houses) or get the doll.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 13 days ago

@ExperimentalGroup: sadly ur right. Theres no hope :(

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 13 days ago

So tell me this, do you lay the same message on a female that uses a dildo?
I will be for outlawing of sex dolls when outraged women march to outlaw dildos.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 13 days ago

Yeah im against it all on both sides lol. Ill make a podcast on them very soon :)

LongRedRoad
LongRedRoad 13 days ago

@SaintEvrest: you had better be carful, your a man therefor you are wrong.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 13 days ago

@LongRedRoad: lol yeah but they stupid oof lol

captaingabi
captaingabi 13 days ago

If you believe in a higher power, you should know that it is the women who will have to answer to that power. Thats it.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 13 days ago

true but im not perfect either lol

awol201
awol201 13 days ago

I think the condemnation from Men to other MEN (in as nice a way as you can judge them to hell) is ironic.
However NO WHERE ! . In our society do you see or hear religious MEN or fefails condemn fefails to hell, who engage in sexual pleasure with DISEMBODIED entities . (dildos, industrial strentgh vibrators) Oh and lets not forget that touchy little subject of , fefails murdering babies IN the womb by the MILLIONS yearly before they are born.

Yeah you are right though , we MEN are the problem . You have quite a bit to learn .

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 13 days ago

well its kind of like we have to be smarter with what we know, and we need to understand that we have to answer to someone once we die. thats all :)

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 12 days ago

I think your combination of ( SaintEvrest ) is incorrect . He did not judge he said he understood why men would prefer a bot over a woman . And there was no Judging of women with dildos or abortion . He pointed out why it was not for him and the rest of Men in the World have to make up there own Mind . From his point of view God will judge them. If you don't believe in a higher power like God that's up to you . But your judgement of him by saying he has quite a bit to learn ! It shows you need to learn a little bit more judging someone yourself .

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 12 days ago

@Bagoodman: yeah!*hides behind Bagoodman* lol :)

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 12 days ago

@SaintEvrest: I made a typo . It should say ( condemnation ) I must have been typing to fast and didn't proof read . What do you mean by ( hides be hind me ? )