MGTOW The video that was heard around the world. My reaction to the controversial and pathetic gay mans chorus song

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games
Published on 13 Jul 2021 / In Film & Animation

sub to me on mgtow.tv and hit the bell notifications

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 2 months ago

I remember when conservatives were pointing out that the lgbt movement would eventually go after people's children. After all these years their fears turned out to be well-founded.
P.S. Igor, you may want to check the mic and sound settings so that the sound isn't distorted.

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

oh yes i have improved things watch the test videos

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 2 months ago

@Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games: ok. I'll watch them tonight.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 2 months ago

Pedos. Don't believe me? Look at how open the Twitch community is, rainbows everywhere. Teaching your kids it's ok to watch women strip at the age of 13 (the age you can officially sign up to twitch). Oh by the way people like "Shadman" Used to stream on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/shadbasemurdertv/about A man who literally drew someone's real life daughter naked in cartoon form.

Defundthehoes
Defundthehoes 2 months ago

"Hey son happy 13th Bday what did you do today".... "Oh, hi dad I watched some video games, and watched some chick in BDSM gear float around in an inflatable pool".

The Realist Philosopher

Yikes. Son, word from a more seasoned, and long time content creator. Do a sound check before every show, at the least. Make sure that your mic pick up, and the sound for whatever video you are reviewing are at about the same range.

The Realist Philosopher

WTF? How old are you?

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

right now 15

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

started out my mgtow career at 12

The Realist Philosopher

@Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games: OK, well not sure what software you're using, but I create my content using xsplit. Perhaps you use OBS, or just a straight up video recorder only. Regardless, you should have some function that allows you to check mike gain, and stereo output. I match these up before I review a video. That way I don't have my voice being too loud, and the video being too low, or vice versa. Just something to think about ;)

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

@The Realist Philosopher : standard windows 10 video recorder

The Realist Philosopher

@Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games: Ah. Yeah I remember using that when I first started making content ages ago, but it was windows XP.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 2 months ago

'' We ONLY want to get married '', they said..

Gays' ULTIMATE fantasy, is to RAPE children/young MEN!

.. whether they act on it or not, is a different matter.

Igor_MGTOW_And_Video_Games

i was talking about the leftisit zombie like npc community in general but ok

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 2 months ago

I'm old enough to remember when lgbt people used that argument to advocate for gay marriage. I saw through their bullshit.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 2 months ago

@Grin_Reaper: Yup, I remember, too..