MGTOW Monk - Utah Republicans make YOU responsible ONE MO GIN!!!

Hammerhand
Hammerhand
1,005
Published on 07 Apr 2021 / In People & Blogs

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 5 days ago

Nobody is switching teams, it was always the aristocrats vs the people, or more currently, the establishment vs the people. Those "teams" are just a means to keep us fighting amongst ourselves rather than against our oppressors.

DutchCobbler
DutchCobbler 5 days ago

"A purple pill is still a blue pill"
Too true. A man that says he's purple pilled is like a hooker saying she kinda has herpes.

Overlord
Overlord 5 days ago

Hey ladies, why dont you just keep your legs closed.....

havok545
havok545 3 days ago

You need a brain to be able to do that.

calee4nyaboy
calee4nyaboy 5 days ago

I got surgery to make it so no gash can EVER get pregnant by me. None of this baloney will EVER affect me. No woman will EVER hold the seed I gave her over my head in a court of law to extract money from me. I can't tell you the assurance and freedom this gives me. This world is not a place I would EVER want to reproduce in.

havok545
havok545 3 days ago

I like your comment but I REALLY love your icon!! Great one!!

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 6 days ago

Utah was also one of the first state s to have the women's vote back in the day...

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 6 days ago

This shows that there's no such thing as the purple pill...although many would think otherwise...

Richard August
Richard August 6 days ago

remember, Utah is also HOME to Apostolic United Brethren, Davis County Cooperative Society/Latter Day Church of Christ (the "Kingston" group), the FLDS, some enclaves of the LeBaron group, and several independent Mormon fundamentalists who practice... POLYGAMY.

This law is designed to hit polygamists where it hurts the most: the wallet. Imagine 1 man having 17 wives and 200 children. Think of how this law affects THEM when THEY have to PAY for each of their "wives' " pregnancies!

KEEPER
KEEPER 6 days ago

Wow, they really want to depopulate the earth.

The more they make males responsible for this, the more males will stay the fuck away from women and go their own way.

KEEPER
KEEPER 6 days ago

As long as you keep living in monk mode, you will be fine. Don't fall for the women with the babie rabies, because it will be used to trap you into an obligation. Stay MGTOW monk.

Generationless
Generationless 6 days ago

They are all Republicrats. So, what's the solution? Fuck a bitch!? No....kick a bitch in the gut for a quick payoff!

GoogleSucks
GoogleSucks 6 days ago

The Republicuck Party angle to this is nothing new. The tradcucks have been up to this shit for going on 50 years now, literally. Last year, it was the "urgent" need to support trollops that prompted amendment to the sniffles payments to allow the one and only garnishment of -- you guessed it, child support/alimony extortion. Sure enough, a few tradcucks jumped in to get it through. At least they're dependable, if nothing else. They'll always come through and pull this shit. That is, on those occasions when the trollop vote plus the SJW NPC vote is not quite enough, the tradcucks are always there to save the day and get them over the top. I first noticed this back in the 1980s; nothing has changed since. The lamestream media often report it as "laudable bipartisan effort" or some such nonsense, always also somehow worded as critically needed, because, you know, it benefits trollops. This is literally as certain and regular as clockwork. Forget about repeal the 19th amendment, unless the vote can also somehow be removed from SJW NPC soy boys and tradcucks as well. Even as used to this as I am, now for decades, it still makes me sick to my stomach to this day. The sooner the tradcucks fuck off and disappear forever the better.

for_Archangel Liberation_Y

Republican or Democrat, my question is as follows: " WHEN WILL FEMALES BE HELD TO RESPONSIBILITY ""?

Furioso
Furioso 6 days ago

Does it means Chads ,Tyrones ,Habibs and Enriques will pay the cost of the pregnancy ? I agree with that but only that .Oh wait ... An other law to discourage men to reproduce (globalists depopulation agenda) or punish/steal them signed by Spencer Cucks .

StupidSexyLobo
StupidSexyLobo 6 days ago

Does this mean mandatory paternity DNA tests? That would be a step forward on this ever speeding backwards conveyor belt.

GhostPlodderES
GhostPlodderES 6 days ago

And the fertility rates will crash that much faster.

celticgaurdian1400
celticgaurdian1400 6 days ago

So alright, another point of motivation to move out of Utah and another reason to avoid women as if they have 'Rona. Oops, I meant an actual deadly disease.
Guess I'll just keep working on stacking my bank account after paying off the last of my debt this year. Their loss!

zdoctor