MGTOW Monk - The W's keep piling up.

Hammerhand
Hammerhand
Published on 07 Aug 2020 / In People & Blogs

Anither HUGE WIN for free speech. This was also blocked on Youtube

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Mgtownz
Mgtownz 6 months ago

That’s so satisfying I can just imagine the ‘Karen’s’ lament now Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee music to my ears.

timster007
timster007 6 months ago

mr. hammer check out a site called weekend warrior and get backt to me....

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

MGTOW Lives Matter

Shadow Monk
Shadow Monk 6 months ago

“Bingo” He really struck the last tetanus ridden nail in her metaphorical coffin and she’s now in a huge temper tantrum XD. “Fem-tality”

That’s awesome news Hammer, Amen brother : )

americus_deville
americus_deville 6 months ago

Ws

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 6 months ago

As much as I can;t stand Justin Bieber HH I think maybe him standing up to the METOO Mob has made men realize that it's time to fight these people EVERY time. It's nice to see men growing a pair of " Biebers " again.

americus_deville
americus_deville 6 months ago

Grow a sack of Biebers.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

I am not familiar with this phrase "the W that keep piling up"..

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

"W" = "WTF"?

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 6 months ago

@Lucifer333: W in this context means wins . The wins keep piling up.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

@Delilah Despised: Can we have a cheat sheet for non native Angeski speakers?

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 6 months ago

@Lucifer333: lol I guess that's up to Hammerhand since it's his video. lol What is your native language ?

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

@Delilah Despised: German and Dutch (my father is Frysian we in both countries, + Denmark)

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 6 months ago

@Lucifer333: well happy fuckengruvin to you . By the way I'm assuming by your pic that you're a lady. I'm wondering why you find MGTOWV interesting.

americus_deville
americus_deville 6 months ago

@Lucifer333: W Wins

americus_deville
americus_deville 6 months ago

@Delilah Despised: Ls Losses

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

@Delilah Despised: I am not a women you dumb cuck faggot)))))). That "women" is the Crimea State prosecutor

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 6 months ago

@Lucifer333: wOw !!! Such a charmer. Judging by your profile picture I don't understand why you would have a hard time with people thinking you're a woman.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

(this is about a women --russian i think-- asking a local bro she had sex with for 40k) I was in a bar (somewhere) just having some coffee and typing on my laptop, etc, then a couple came in (i dont know these ppl), right now i want to say, the women just looked well groomed, not slutty she smelled amazing, even from a distance, so they talked over a drink and the guy suddenly became upset, ;.., the girl was asking for 40k, and saying she had some trouble, the young man in question said "i cannot believe you are asking me this" so lots of back and forth "I thought you were my friend yadda yadda yadda" lots of shaming. the gay was not giving the money but was a total romantic fuckwad though the way he talked, and he said "well at least we had sex" (probably whatever they had was going to end, so it was like at least they shared this memory or something). Anyway. ..... please please please go mgtow...

SowetoMGTOWZA
SowetoMGTOWZA 6 months ago

You are unwelcome here. Please leave.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

@SowetoMGTOWZA: should you be raping kids or something, you filthy pedo, i know who you are bitch

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 6 months ago

3 yrs ago went on a date from a girl i went on a date with who wanted 3700. 100 miles away was the hearing snow and car broke down i have a 4 yr po and cannot buy a gun i since have all the evidence proving this woman lied. No attorney will touch this case i found out reading laws and books how bad men are screwed over and paperwork filing is 2500 for 10 min of work and a few min of typing attorneys need to all be drowned the system is so broken. When i hear stuff like this haping good on him sick of these crazy wack jobs. Case law years ago my mom took business law to be a paralegal. One of the cases was a company that went bankrupt over a black manager who they could not get rid of and who put a company down the toilet. With my case it is a black commissioner who has had many ethics violations but as i listened to a peter schiff who moved to PR say he could not get rid of someone of color over a lawsuit when he was moving his company. Did you know i found out you do not need a law degree or anything in the state of washington to become a commissioner this woman has no degree and she sits on the superior court in seattle.

Lucifer333