MGTOW Monk - The MGTOW Effect Pt.3/ The Single Life of Men

Hammerhand
Hammerhand
1,204
Published on 10 Aug 2021 / In People & Blogs

nest006
nest006 1 month ago

One missing PRO was avoiding all risk of a frivolous METOO to end your career, and worse.

Baxter416
Baxter416 1 month ago

..i know i'm preaching to the choir...but...I wish I had someone like you to listen to when I was in my 20's...I managed to come through but it would have been a whole lot less painful...;-)

Y2KA6QV8
Y2KA6QV8 1 month ago

Hey Hammer, how about sharing some of your beauty secrets - what the hell do you feed that beard? Thanks!

James1225
James1225 1 month ago

Drive on hard Hammer Hand. Never, never ever, make a contract, (marriage) with a woman, enforced by the State for her behalf.

absoluteveteran
absoluteveteran 1 month ago

Good stuff! I think a major problem is that for every 1 real man, there are 100 betas running around propping up these crazy women. We definitely cannot police women, but we can police our own. And if not, if they want to marry strippers and then cry about what happens to them, then good. Let them suffer.

Hammerhead69
Hammerhead69 1 month ago

The pros are many the cons I really don't see. Yes I feel the thirst from time to time, but remind myself the cost of a sip.

KEEPER
KEEPER 1 month ago

Yeah, the PUA's always use MGTOW talking points, and always leave out the red pills and serve the purple pills.

But they still believe that they are producing red pills, back in the 90s when shit wasn't so fucked up, that information was red pilled info.

Tom leykis used to be considered as red pilled.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

Let me play Devil's Advocate for a moment. A woman SHOULD be a benefit to the man but, the conditions that make it possible no longer exist. The benefits of having a woman in your life is PREDICATED on the existence of a healthy Social Contract AND a healthy culture that enforces it. If anybody is obligated to "build" a home, that is largely the woman's job. The man invests in her native talent for nest-building and he has every right to expect a positive return on that investment. Namely a contented wife, pleasant home environment, and her heart is only for you. In other words, equitable reciprocity.

Female nature exists everywhere but, IF it is checked through cultural injunction, then her better nature can be cultivated and she can be TAUGHT to "find herself" through conformity to the better society that she is convinced she wants to be part of.

HOWEVER... wake yo ass up! Here's the key to it all: .Modern women are disgusting because the Jew World Order that shaped them is disgusting.

Being a SINGLE MAN is the only way to SURVIVE in the current environment. How can anybody "build" a good marriage in this Jew's Paradise? A man can, of course, retain his integrity and build a good life by himself. But, that life, while peaceful and easy, can only yield material gain and a fruitless personal freedom. Deep down, a man's ancestral instincts knows that it shouldn't be this way and that such a life is a dead end. But, the alternative is vastly worse. Thus, he chooses to be single and makes the best of it.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

TRUE - much better to have the entire bed to yourself.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 1 month ago

Its more NORMAL to be single, men with females in their homes have a mental illness.

celticgaurdian1400
celticgaurdian1400 1 month ago

I have a pro for you gentlemen; the ability to bump into your ex and feel better about the bullet you dodged.
The years and stress has not been kind to her, HA HA!

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 1 month ago

Yes indeed. There was one girl I was smitten with in college (30 years ago). Fast forward to about 10 years ago. I did a name search just to see if I could find her. My first thought was, "WOW, she hit the fucking WALL!" I felt better after that.

SOUKadath
SOUKadath 1 month ago

9:46 - the life a man can build with a woman. Yep! That's the thing she gets in the divorce once she decides you've served her sufficiently. You get nothing after all that time, effort, and all those resources. No thank you.

zdoctor
zdoctor 1 month ago

THERE IS NO POSITIVE LOGICAL REASON TO BE WITH WHAMAN.

zdoctor
zdoctor 1 month ago

i think the only reason HAMMER is single is the experience he had in his life........stay single its the only way to live.....those whaman are too toxic and will drag you down.

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 1 month ago

Yes, you are correct, they'll drag you down. No, you are wrong, stay single is not the only way to live.

pirania
pirania 1 month ago

Pro: I keep all my pension ( Too much to die, too little to live ) but the WHOLE !

The Man Inside
The Man Inside 1 month ago

Do you read the comments here? I know you do on asstube.