MGTOW Monk - The Ghost Nation Pt. 9 / Nothing left to lose....

Hammerhand
Hammerhand
1,093
Published on 25 Apr 2021 / In People & Blogs

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

In the still at the start of the video, you look a lot like my cat. I call him "Peanut". Same Eyes...

He is a good fellow - kind of hyperactive - like the kid who went and didn't drink the red cordial, but guzzled the syrup and ate 2 boxes of iced jam donuts, and then found the parents amphetamin stash....

He's a great mouser and a fantastic companion.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

Hammer, the alienation you're having with your daughter and ex are symptoms of a Greater Evil that's been eroding life in America for decades now. At some point, when even hope is lost, straight normal red-blooded men (especially Men who are victims of the Divorce meat grinder) are going to have to unleash a new Terror that would make Robespierre rise up from the grave and salute! Trouble is that Men have NO IDEA of what to do or how to think of our collective situation. Hint: we are blocked from Due Process, Judicial Remedy, and Political Access. What's left but the one thing that we are taught NEVER to think of? The "V" word doesn't mean Vagina.

I think the best therapy for you is to read (in private first) Dr. William Pierce's book, "The Turner Diaries." Better yet, get the CD and listen to Dr. Pierce narrate his own book. He does a magnificent job of making that book come alive!

I recommend it because, soon, you will find that national events will eventually make it necessary for it to be read aloud on your mgtow.tv and BitChute channels. It is the ultimate Call To Arms. You're not there yet (privately you may be) but, as your mgtow channel continues to evolve, you'll reach a wall where the standard mgtow narrative can't go any further. The only way to break that wall is to announce that it's time for YOU to read aloud The Turner Diaries. Read it in 15-20 minute segments.

No way in Hell that JewTube will let you slide on that so, it is strictly for mgtow.tv and BitChute. It may not be now but, you'll know when it's time.

sorearm
sorearm 2 months ago

Amen sir. I've got an 18 year old daughter who's been parental alientated against me. 'mother' is a narcissistic borderline personality disorder. I've been there, at the edge. Going through the family court system, nearly broke me emotionally and financially, had to self-represnent due to scumbag lawyer cost, but I go there - I had joint custody until 'mother' sabotaged it. So be it. Karma will bite you in the ass , I did what I can - those years where hard fought for and I lived every minute of it.
Now, what will be will be. My 'daughter' is alienated - no christmas, fathers days, birthday cards. Reached out to meet up but it's been rejected, in time things might change until then, I will see. She may not come back - maybe if she realised her 'mother' is a controlling fuck. so be it.
I will just continue with my life. Until then, she is disowned until things change.
Peace brother, I wish I could shake your hand, look you in the eye and drink some whiskey with you sir.
keep strong everyone and NEVER give up, live your life

Generationless
Generationless 2 months ago

Thank you for being a content creator Hammerhand.

gchase
gchase 2 months ago

I looked up the word, 'primeval.
From the Latin words, primus & aevum.
Primus means beginning.
Aevum means age.
Beginning age....new age.
This is what men must do and be.
Walk away from this cultural sewer
and build our own new lives..
A new age for us.
This cultural swamp is collapsing around us. I can't identify one corporation,
One gov't agency or branch.
Not one intel group or national law agency....anything...that isn't pure shit
MSM propaganda scum....especially the
Pile of crap called 'news' & 'education.
So...pirmeval...going our own way...to survive & grow.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

Don't let losers compromise you.

Life_N_Times_of_Shane_T_Hanson

I did an online SLAA mens meeting.... and the guy who chairs the meeting was a puke who intended to have everyone tow his line and respect everyones feelings etc., and he demanded that I turn on my camera and identify myself, aside from the fact that I have no camera hooked up and my connection really doesn't support it, the guy chairing the meeting has NO authority to direct anyone. He asserted that he does. I promptly told him to fuck right off. He kicked me out of the online zoom meeting. This is good. He will die by his own hand.

I posted this in the comments section for everyone in the whole group.

If you want to gain sobriety, your going to have to chase it and earn it. If you want my number, you have to become humble enough to ask me for it. Most people fail in recovery, because they choose not to do, what it takes to succeed.

These are my words on this website from about 12 years ago:

What is the REAL A.A. success rate?
Out of each 1000 newcomers to A.A., how many will pick up a one-year sobriety medallion a year later? Or ever?
And how many will get their 2-year, and 5-year, and 10-year coins?
How about 11 years and 21 years?

HINT: the answers are 'HERE' and 'HERE' and 'HERE'.

James1225
James1225 2 months ago

Embrace the suck, can not change what we do not control or influence, we only can improve ourselves and be at peace with our conscience. Drive on hard, be the man, not the bitch.

slapmonkey
slapmonkey 2 months ago

Yea. All you can do is let go.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

My daughter, this wonderful little Girl who everyone would say she and I were two peas in a pod, reached 14 and rejected ME, that was in 2001. but I have lot's of photo's and memories of this minature extension of ME, because we were so fucking alike, then the world or my Ex probably poisoned her? i have a few pictures of a granddaughter I've never met, not she will be about 17 I guess? but the photos I lifted from face book years ago showed an identical little girl in appearance to my Daughter when she was 5 or 6?

As for worrying about it/ Nope not anymore. that was my daughters decision. At first it was a little upsetting but not any longer? She just doesn't really exist anymore outside of the occasional memory or reminder. i have an old school friend who's wife died some years ago and all he put's up on social media is pictures of her and comments like I love you darling and stuff like that. a man grieving for a dead woman and he cannot move on? that is sad but the only one suffering is himself, and quite frankly to others of us it get's on our tit's with him moaping about over someone who died years ago.

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

Note: Grieving DOES NOT have an expiration date, thus, everyone grieves in their own way for as long as they persist in pain. Some never stop grieving. Such is consciousness.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

@anonmachina: Personally from a young age I've never been a griever? I remember the good things and move on. I have many friends in the funeral trade and they taught me that a funeral is to celebrate the passed one's life, and it is an event more for the living that the dead? there is nothing wrong with grief, but when it impacts on other's something isn't right about it? grief is personal.

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

@mrghoster: I concur: grief is personal. And, yes, grieving is a side effect of attachment. But, detachment from your child(ren), and in many situations knowing that your child(ren) will suffer (if not have their minds contorted beyong recognition, simply because the mother and The State desire so), is not something from which most Men can easily 'move on'.

DIO DOOM DONUTS
DIO DOOM DONUTS 6 days ago

@mrghoster: @anonmachina: I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU. GONNA SUCK WHEN CANT DO MUCH TO HELP MY GOD SONS BUT WATCH THEIR PARENTS FEED THEM TO THE MEAT GRINDER OF THE SERVITUDE MACHINE AND HAVE TO PICK UP THE PIECES OR IF THEY WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. WHO KNOWS MY GODSONS MAY EVEN SURPRISE ME HERES HOPING. + IT ALWAYS SUCKS TO MOURN THE LOSS OF LOVED ONES OR WHEN THOSE LOVED ONES ARE ALIVE AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. I BELIEVE TAKE THE BEST TEACHINGS FROM THOSE THAT MATTER TO YOU AND LIVE YOUR LIVE TO THE FULLEST AND HOPEFULLY ONE DAY THEY WILL SEE THE LIGHT AND RETURN TO YOU. \M/

mrghoster
mrghoster 6 days ago

@DIO DOOM DONUTS: The loss of a Loved one who is alive and ignorant of you or turns on you is far worse than a Loved one who dies. The Loved one who dies at least gives you a grave to visit or ashes to talk to on the mantle piece. knowing that a Loved one You once love and once loved you is still out their is more traumatic than any Grief of a dead one? This is one of many reason's I am MGTOW and very Monk. I've managed to heal myself. MGTOW is freedom and don't forget it?

DIO DOOM DONUTS
DIO DOOM DONUTS 6 days ago

@mrghoster: YOU ARE CORRECT BROTHER. GLAD YOU HEALED YOURSELF :D SOMETIMES HEALING CAN BE BIGGER BURDEN THAN PAIN/AGONY/TORTURE/SUFFERING. INDEED MGTOW IS FREEDOM NEVER FORGET IT. THE NUMBER 1 REASON THOSE WHO WERE DYING OR WASTED THEIR LIVES SAID "I WISH I LET MYSELF BE HAPPIER NEVER WORKED SO HARD NEVER WASTE SO MUCH TIME ON FAKERS/LEECHES PARARSITES AND TRUELLY LIVED A LIVE WORTHY AND FOR MYSELF" HOPEFULLY THAT MAY HELP YOU ME AND MANY OTHERS DOWN ROAD OF LIFE MUCH RESPECT BROTHER \M/

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

When you have "Nothing left to lose" you have a clean Slate and you can die or pick up a new piece of Chalk and start to rewrite your life fresh on that clean slate?

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

A...relatively 'clean slate'. 'Nothing left to lose' denotes pain, suffering, memories, and experiences that DO NOT afford the proverbial 'clean slate'.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

@anonmachina: OK relatively Clean slate. Make you slate as clean as it can be would be better then. I know everyone is different and many struggle as well? but as I found many decades ago when you reach "Rock bottom2 you can only rise upwards however you do it?

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

@mrghoster: Indeed. I'm a living model of complete reconstruction.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

A MAN with no future can be dangerous, but not as dangerous as a fefail with everything but a settled mind? women always want more and more, but they don't know WTF they want more of? this is because women cannot think logically ;like MEN? MEN adapt women don't, they can't it's in their nature this is what MEN were for to a women yto add the logic and work the problems out. BUT women have destroyed MEN on a false ideology which in turn is REALLY destroying them?

It is women's group think, the hive mind that keeps this rolling on. It has now rolled to far past the Gaussian Curve. the Gaussian Curve is that point of tipping in a civilization where there is no going back? Had women say 20 years ago suddenly woke up ans saw what feminism or (Cultural Marxism) has do or is doing, then we could possibly have rolled back a bit. But NO.

It's all down hill and MEN with their adaptable mindset (by NATURE) will survive, Fefails with their need to be guided but refusing it will FAIL big time? And if they think that MAN (the REAL MAN) is going to be their for it, they are mistaken. Yeh! there will be MALES with a dick but they will all be feminized PUSSIES, no better than a fefail and with an inbred inability NOT to be able to ADAPT.

As a MGTOW Monk and a Stoic I avoid anything in life that will harm me, but NO i wont just run and hide from it? I will adapt to find a route around it. The road I am taking is a back road that is a little bumpy at times, unlike the freeway most lazies will take whee they are more likely to get in a wreck? On my bumpy alternate un signposted Road of life I adjust the suspension so to say, and have provision for any failure on route.

That provision is called FREEDOM. the tool box holds many things called knowledge all the tool's I need to fix or adjust to the road conditions? some times it's a rough and lonely road but you are FREE, the journey is half the fun of going where you want to go, but the adventure is worth it in the end? Peace.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

Seeing Hammer you are often in your car, can I use that as a metaphor? Think of yourself as an individual in the world. the World is your Car You are you? you are driving along and you hear a constant rattle or squeak, you KNOW something is not right with the car? so what do you do?

Like life you can continue to drive until one day the wheels come off. OR you can investigate and solve that annoying Rattle or Squeak in your life? and cure it. That is what life is like? just like the car YOU have the option to do something about it as an individual or an owner, you OWN the situation and adapt it either completely away or adjust to a safe level?

Hope this metaphor makes sense?

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

If she has "daddy" issues, thanks to her mother, your ex, she won't have a good prom, but her "date" might. Just pray for her welfare and safety.

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

You are wrong Hammer.
You are alone. Definitely not the only going through it, but there's nobody by your side.
You know how it feels like to be in a room full of people and no one to talk to. You've been there. This I'm doing now, is nothing more than a momentary relief. What you did that allowed me my moment, was your valve releasing the pressure. Doesn't mean I'm with you, I'm not, I'm nothing more than a text you read.
You did answer a question I had. I knew it wasn't pleasant for you.

Menwalkaway
Menwalkaway 2 months ago

The UN, Governments and The Majority of Women(hint ALL women) do Not care about Men and boys.
Thanks to the 4th wave Feminist Hate all men and boys Cult.

zdoctor
zdoctor 2 months ago

WHAMAN ARE THE MOST TOXIC PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET..........i myself have walked off the stage. i dont care about almost anything at all anymore. the most important about myself is ME. now i do what i want......go where i want when i want to.....save and spend what i want when i want. i dont trust em anymore.....dont want them in my life anymore......dont want to hear their voices anymore. MOST WILL SAY IM BROKEN.....I SAY IM HEALING FROM BEING BROKEN!!!!

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

Not 100% with you. People, men or women, only do what other people allow them to. Women do what men have allow them to. In my relationships, I don't blame my ex's for being women and acting like women, I reflect what could I have done better for us. Not being a fucking SIMP is one of the things I could have done.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

@TheManInside: Behind every "empowered" woman is a squad of armed gorillas in Police uniforms. Behind the gorillas in uniform is a toxic JEWdicial system that everybody knows about but, fears to name the power that controls it. All a Man can do is not participate but, he is being deprived of something that his forefathers have been able to do for centuries. When tyranny is so powerful that it can turn Nature Itself upside down, then it's time for, "The Turner Diaries," to manifest and become reality. As for SIMPING, that can work when society is rising. Men of good breeding and education acquired the higher forms of courtship and women responded positively. Even men of lower status could make it work most of the time. Of course, we're talking about pre-WW2 America. But today, we are in free fall and women seek after the thugs and lowlifes. Why? Today's females think such boors can protect them in a hell world that they helped create. The SIMP is trying to live in an America that hasn't existed in many decades. The SIMP will eventually wake up and take the Red Pill but, based on the accelerating rate of decline we're in, it will be too late.

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

@InfiniteMushroom: 'The SIMP will eventually wake up and take the Red Pill...'. No, the SIMP will NOT take the Red Pill. Many a SIMP do NOT...feel...whole outside of submitting to a woman or The System for life-long servitude. I have observed it for many years, including when....I worked for.....The System. Tragic.

TheManInside
TheManInside 2 months ago

@anonmachina: I don't believe they'll wake up, a portion yes, I did, but the majority will be the crabs on a bucket. The near future won't be kind to us. Keep mgtow underground, keep your mouth shut. They'll come for you, this is not China... Yet.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

@anonmachina: Bad as I hate to admit it, you're right. Nevertheless, I keep hoping for some survival instinct deep inside the SIMP that will awaken and kick him in the ass before MeToo and the Divorce court does.

InfiniteMushroom
InfiniteMushroom 2 months ago

@TheManInside: I revisited the history of the Chinese Cultural Revolution and the Red Guards. It is practically here but, it will be a bit softer i.e. no kneeling in front of trenches and getting shot in the back of the head so you can neatly fall in. Your life will be cancelled and ruined nonetheless and you can't LEGALLY do anything about it. The Law be damned! It is only as legitimate as the parties, process, and intention that put it on the books. By that measure, I'd say that 80% of the laws are ILLEGITIMATE.

anonmachina
anonmachina 2 months ago

@TheManInside: 'keep MGTOW underground'. I proffer, publishing anonymously may be a requisite in the very near future.

for_Archangel Liberation_Y

I will answer you, Hammerhand. Yes, it is crazy. You know the greater current of human affairs is deliberate. This social desperation is by design. The design is to shatter the social confidence iof trust and order. When the order reaches a point then people will ''BEG" for a return to law and order. In this situation, the design precludes trust in America....so...the plea will be to an outside agency. The Chinese will fill fill that request. When order is returned, when 60 percent tax rates are levied in the name of ''redemption'', and when you are 2nd class citizens,what I said will be obvious. Your choice is to see your life in the greater context of a world that ONLy wants your servitude and submission. We are born on a certain day and time and we die on a certain day in time....everything in between is survival. Fuck the CUNTS--> they will open their legs to anyone stronger.