MGTOW Monk - Pathological Atruism and the okie doke sucker

Hammerhand
Hammerhand
Published on 01 Jul 2020 / In People & Blogs

MGTOW

Ktotheswiss
Ktotheswiss 7 months ago

I've been asked the gay question before. I find it amusing that people think because I ain't out there chasing snatch that I must be chasing dick. That's proof to me that most of not all humans are so controlled by their desires to fuck that they can't see any other alternative. I find it ?% laughable and have completely disregard anyone that isn't MGTOW or red pilled.

Caesar Best
Caesar Best 7 months ago

Hilarious! A couple of quirky online interactions I had around MGTOW suddenly make sense now XD

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

I ended up stop watching Mr Elite. He doesn't seem to bright and making all the novice obvious mistakes. I didnt even know he had a "supposedly" Female groupy lmao. just made me think a,lot less of him. Its naivety and stupidity that allowed this to happen to him. As is aid. i don't think he is too bright and he doesn't float my boat like he used too.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 7 months ago

floating your boat indeed,I bet,hahaha

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@Immortal_Liberty: you wana say something productive or shame me? you do realise this is a MGTOW site right? not a feminist one

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 7 months ago

@AmanleyLoad: You can come out of the closet, it's 2020, nobody will care dude. haha

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

@Immortal_Liberty: you just proved my point. retard

KenDelrican
KenDelrican 7 months ago

Mr. HammerHand we still on the same page
Stay MGTOW.

mustno3
mustno3 7 months ago

So you think he was ... uh ... negotiating ... with that dude?! Really Hammer?! Why can't we all admit he is just one of those OBJA men. Truth takes big balls to accept when it hurts. I was saying he's an OBJA since his very first video.

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 7 months ago

wtf is an OBJA? Is that some fortune cookie?

Immortal_Liberty
Immortal_Liberty 7 months ago

wtf is an OBJA? Is that some fortune cookie?

mustno3
mustno3 7 months ago

@Immortal_Liberty: One Blow Job Away.

Max_Dominate
Max_Dominate 7 months ago

Well, it can always be worse. MrElite could have been roofied and turned into Uncle Marsellus.

... and "Nah, he would be pretty fucking far from OK."

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 7 months ago

would you have saved him or allowed him to have the ramming as a lesson?

MGTOW_LIFE
MGTOW_LIFE 7 months ago

Wow. That’s some crazy shit. You tried to help a man. And he wants to do more than you asked for. Or whatever the fuck. Damn, that’s sad that they would do that. I hope you are doing well sir. Take it easy.

Teddydog
Teddydog 7 months ago

Crazy fuckin shit?

Alucard1776
Alucard1776 7 months ago

I rather self-destruct then date it

Alucard1776
Alucard1776 7 months ago

About face and run

americus_deville
americus_deville 7 months ago

America has become a cess pool. Put that grotesque offender in MGTOW Jail. I appreciate the video. Salute to Mr. Elite. We still going hard in the paint and taking our daily red pills.

#STAYMGTOW

JMV
JMV 7 months ago

That situation would NEVER happen to me. Monks like me don't date, or need female companionship. I don't hate women, but I recognize them for the takers that they are. However, she-males, trannies, whatever, give me the creeps. How the fuck can a biological male who wants to be female ever think that a straight man would be interested in him? We live in strange times.

Mgtow live
Mgtow live 7 months ago

im a mgtow for live NO GOING OUT THE DOOR FOR ME

Mgtow live
Mgtow live 7 months ago

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS A MANNNNNNN penny looks like a man

Craig F
Craig F 7 months ago

"It's MA'AM!!" ... LOL!

Mgtownz
Mgtownz 7 months ago

That info just blew my mind, holy crap I hope Mr Elites doing ok.

paladin
paladin 7 months ago

you were right hammerhand. These infiltrators have been exposed/burnt.

Delilah Despised
Delilah Despised 7 months ago

I have no idea what this video is about other than the obvious point HH .

jimbennett
jimbennett 7 months ago

When I was a teenager hitching home after a few drinks at the bowling alley this dude from school, older than me, we considered to be a spas,, picks me up says he wants to stop on 94th ave on the way., .i am like ok,, let's say I was tipsy.. he says c'mon in.. so I go in there and for lighting is candles. very sparse furniture, and this dude holding a bible.. he walked by me and put some holy water on my forehead.. now I don't let people mess with me.. I wanted a ride to my street tho.. and I figured these were religious people.. only thing crossed my mind was the water being sanitary .. I am sure it was.. So, , well, this happened in Florida,, so like 19 years later I was at the woodworkers fair at the world congress center in Atlanta, , here is this dude Kenny who picked me up hitchhiking back in 81.. standing ouitside the exit elevator going to parking handing out religious literature.. so his trustworthiness went up the scale some.. I mean I am sure the holy water was sanitary.. this is not any allegory nonsense it is literal fact.. I wondered if he recognized me.. we lived on the same street for at least 4 years.. he's probly smarter than I thought anyway.. shit he probly talked about me at his church or something.., you just never know about people.

jimbennett
jimbennett 7 months ago

I'm not religious but Kenny is 8.5 on the trustworthy scale.. imo..

jimbennett
jimbennett 7 months ago

well, I've heard mr elite say he is a master of innuendo.,, so then it gets confusing when he makes gay innuendo aterward. now, we all know that some things can be taken in more than one context,, like hammerhand saying using the out door. . lol. which raises red flags.. oh hell I just did it too.,. lol. yea, you never know about internet people.. I have conceded that it's possible "ms elite" is a man... I also think there are pathetic lazy ass losers out there who are looking for a situation,, basically just someone to take over their parents job,, after they are well over age .. lol. they aren't gay they are just lazy and stupid people who would do anything pretty much to have someone else pay their way.. I take the wait and see approach with internet people.. it don't matter anyway, I have never met in person anyone who I met online first.. I sure as hell don't plan on having penny over for a weekend. .lmao.. he/she associates with feminists.. no, let me rephrase that, someone at 4/10 on the confidence scale , just outed it as a tranny.. yep, mr. Elite scores a solid 4/10 on the trustworthy scale .. heh

MONK_UY
MONK_UY 7 months ago

another Hammer vid, thankyou sir

Johnny_Cage
Johnny_Cage 7 months ago

Montevideo, Uruguay!!! Las chicas allá tienen la belleza :)

Donjarhead
Donjarhead 7 months ago

Brother Hammerhand, what are you talking about with mr. Elite? What have I missed or failed to understand?

Hammerhand
Hammerhand 7 months ago

The moral of that story is.....STOP trying to convince people who hate you that YOU are right and THEY are wrong.

celticgaurdian1400
celticgaurdian1400 7 months ago

As someone who had caught myself before I fell for a Trap I can testify that the "Twitching" does take awhile to pass. Looking back I can wholeheartedly laugh at the thought!

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 7 months ago

For mask people and people on social media... https://www.facebook.com/holdt....heline/videos/261508

Drakozaur
Drakozaur 7 months ago

A hammerhand video O_O Helz yeah!

ancientsea
ancientsea 7 months ago

You mentioned your Son, Hammer, and I wondered - for a moment- how I would explain, "Defunding the Police" to my issue. If I were to explain this issue as stemming, less an attempt to secure the course of justice, and more of an active campaign by Marxists to attack Capitalist business and institution....would they understand me?

I do understand BLM. Further, I know when they take power - the Police will return with increase funding. The extra Police salaries will be established in order to create speech police, and, your assets will serve as both the motive and justification for your arrest. I surely do NOT think boys will be able to comprehend that aspect of the situation.

hozer48
hozer48 7 months ago

I really didnt pay much attention to the Mr Elite and Penny soapbox but damn the bitch was a dude all along .. DAMN !!! WTF !!!

Hammerhand
Hammerhand 7 months ago

Sure as hell is. A fucking guy.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 7 months ago

Even on BitChute, the whamens are now infiltrating MGTOW channels, and PESTERING the videos with nagging/shit testing/gaslighting etc

Pretending to be men (because they hate who they are), they are too butthurt about men not wanting them, and they think NAGGING men is gonna get them a husband (because that's all they learned, from their cunt of a mother)

With them it's NOT about having any rational argument; it's about WASTING YOUR TIME, CALLING YOU NAMES, INVADING YOUR SPACE, GETTING YOU TO REACT TO THEM, SOURING YOUR DAY, DRIVING YOU INSANE, FEEDING OFF YOUR ENERGY, while draining you, like a fucking parasite

Mother Nature screwed up somehow, when it made it pleasurable for women to make a man's life miserable
If it means the end of the species, then I guess that's what will end up happening

Hopefully though, loverbots and the Artificial Womb become a thing, so that MANkind can finally move on to the next level of evolution.

sauger1001
sauger1001 7 months ago

Evolution is as much an illusion as being a trannie.

Councilof1
Councilof1 7 months ago

Good to hear you getting to spend time with your son. I'm going to visit my son tomorrow. Enjoy the time it really is special. I always enjoy your content.

Redraven
Redraven 7 months ago

Ok, I missed this... Did Penny Proud turn out to be a dude??

Hammerhand
Hammerhand 7 months ago

Yes. The MGTOW groupie is a man.