MGTOW Monk - Doormen FIRED for not intervening on Asian woman's behalf!!

Hammerhand
Hammerhand
1,032
Published on 09 Apr 2021 / In Film & Animation

update

Embedded Basis
Embedded Basis 25 days ago

Thanks for the video. It should be pointed out that a lot of commercial enterprises, such as Walmart, specifically prevent their employees from personally doing anything but calling the police in these instances.

You are right, of course -- New York is a nice place to visit if you are an alien -- an extraterrestrial alien with lots of firepower. Even then, it would be a risk. The only reason we haven't seen credible accounts of extraterrestrial aliens is that earth is banned from the itinerary and quarantined for being too dangerous even for a fly by, I would imagine.

Damned if you do and fired if you don't. Possible wrongful termination? Well maybe, but if you are an alpha male, there's a good chance that you could have a better job waiting for you to find....

Grin_Reaper
Grin_Reaper 26 days ago

The doorman should be awarded a medal for not treating the bitch like a damsel in distress.

GhostPlodderES
GhostPlodderES 27 days ago

Don't need no man, can do bad all by myself!

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 27 days ago

Why the fuck would i risc my life for a leftist bitch...show me strong and independent.

PRICK
PRICK 27 days ago

Not in M Y best interests.

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 27 days ago

Help her out and face consequences and NOT help her out and also face consequences...that is the question...

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 27 days ago

the Asian women voted for Biden, so... yeah,.... the trash takes itself out

HDMGTOW
HDMGTOW 27 days ago

If things were the other way around, do you think that beeeoch come help you?

HDMGTOW
HDMGTOW 27 days ago

If you attack or do something, the company might say we don’t condone violence, even if it’s right thing to do. And if you attack a black and your white, media will spin that ass…..you know….fuck that

HDMGTOW
HDMGTOW 27 days ago

Remember women are better than men. Also you don’t know what happened that they are fighting. Women have been getting away with too much, look what’s happening to our society.

HDMGTOW
HDMGTOW 27 days ago

Btw, I’m Asian man and those men did what I would’ve done. We know the truth.

anonmachina
anonmachina 27 days ago

One day last Summer, I sat at the back of my house to enjoy dinner, quietly.

A moment later, a young woman ran to her car, and before she could get it started, a young man pushed her to the back seat, and punched her about nine times. I could hear the loud thuds of the punches coming from through the outside of the door.

I looked over my shoulder, then turned to continue eating.

I heard the young man yell, 'How could you do that to me?!'.

She remained silent.

I looked over my shoulder again.

He cried. He looked at me, somewhat stunned (perhaps because of my lack of reaction), and walked away from the area.

I turned to continue eating.

The dinner and the sunny weather was perfect.

Clint Eastwood and some Western movies have been an excellent teaching tool.

HDMGTOW
HDMGTOW 27 days ago

Well said

James1225
James1225 27 days ago

In a society which hates my gender, hates my white skin, yes Hammer Hand, fuck the bitch. Lead, follow, or get out of the way. Drive on hard Gents, the Republic is dead.

mrghoster
mrghoster 28 days ago

Nicely said Hammer.

mrghoster
mrghoster 28 days ago

It is the last year or so and the attitude by Government over this separation of people due to covid fakery is why I like many no longer get or want to get involved in anything, NOT because of fear of a fake virus, but simple because the human race has been finally called out by some of us. I've mentioned it many times but i wouldn't waste my PISS on a fefail if it was on fire. don't care how pretty it is, or how those eyes flutter or lips pout, NAH! fuck it let it burn!

Government has caused division and then expects us all to stick up for other assholes? i don't think so. I've had a year and the fact I like my own company to build a new lifestyle and it is exclusive to ME and ME alone. sound selfish I know but it's not being Selfish, it's SURVIVING. You introduce problems of others or by others into your life you have only YOU to blame?

mrghoster
mrghoster 28 days ago

I would say it isn't in or on the premises so it's non of his business to get involved. if the poor guy had gone out there he would still probably get sacked for something like leaving his post or intervening he could get charged with say assault/ or the lies of the women? doing nothing got him the sack? Good on him because an employer like that probably managed by fefails isn't worth having anyway?

awol201
awol201 27 days ago

Exactly, that is why he should sue for wrongful termination .

pauljh74
pauljh74 28 days ago

If they went out there and took on the guy, then they risk getting fired for the possible lawsuit from the guy they beat up - because he came out of it worse for wear he may be seen as a victim. Or they get fired for not doing the core duty of their job - which is looking after their employer's building and staff, to the best of their ability

There was a case in Australia - scumbag was tooling up his GF on the street, good guy stepped in and threw a few punches at scumbag and the bitch sided with the man beating her up - as in not pressing charges against him and the good guy got at the very least questioned by the Police, with at the very least the threat of charges being laid.
Another one - guy helped girl with her broken down car - spent a time helping her too. She made false sexual assault claims against him. I think there was CCTV footage that cleared him. But the message is clear - doing nothing to help may be the smartest thing to do FOR YOU.

TheManInside
TheManInside 28 days ago

Were the national guard black men also fired for not helping the Asian man who was murdered by black juvenile female delinquents?
Oh wait, they helped those innocent creatures to recover their iphuck. They must be praised for such a brave action, rescuing a precious electronic device from a wrecked vehicle for the ladies, whilst the "disgusting Asian MAN" was dying after being viciously assaulted by those poor innocent children.

celticgaurdian1400
celticgaurdian1400 28 days ago

Was that a terrible thing? I won't deny that point. What I will deny is someone the opportunity to hurt me or mine. And besides, if I were to step in, I'd wager my car against a moldy doughnut that once the news break I'd be labeled a racist misogynist for A: fighting a black man, and B: stopping a strong and empowered woman from proving just how strong she is.

Woman Up ladies, you don't want us anymore. We'll just sit back and watch the world we built burn to ash with you in it. WE can always rebuild it, and in a few years when technology perfects artificial wombs, we won't even shed a tear at YOUR loss.

GhostPlodderES
GhostPlodderES 27 days ago

Women are DONE, they just don't know it.

zdoctor
zdoctor 28 days ago

this is the primary reason i dont get involved with anything. if i get sued for dragging someone to safety and in the moment that person gets slightly injured i dont want to get sued for 5 billion dollars. .....so now i keep to myself . same goes for dating. last time i dated i realized i was being used like a dish rag so now i dont date i work on myself. DROP THE MIC AND WALK OFF THE STAGE.......ITS THE ONLY WAY.

Generationless
Generationless 27 days ago

Dish rag? Got off easy. I was used as an emotional tampon. Lovin the monk mode life now.

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 28 days ago

What THE ACTUAL FUCK
Are men now legally OBLIGATED to white knight, for Modern Women?
Who probably despise them/look down on them, to begin with?

SO boringly predictable, though..

I hope those guys sue the company for a GAZILLION dollars, for wrongful termination..
and WIN!

Richard August
Richard August 28 days ago

whatever happened to assisting a person, male or female, injured during an undeserved beating?

TheManInside
TheManInside 28 days ago

This was a lose lose situation. Whatever they did, they were fucked. Better to be fired than in prison for bruising the aggressor. And that would happen.

MGTOWSTRONG
MGTOWSTRONG 28 days ago

I initially advised this guy to see your first comment.....it provides perspective. .

KEEPER
KEEPER 28 days ago

The sad thing is as a security guard you can be held liable whether you do something or not within this country. It's pretty fucked up considering security most people think is a great gig it can be however not necessarily in this case. I know this because I was a security guard and almost every interaction has to be carefully thought out and even if you are prepared for it, there's always a chance someone will come back and accuses you of some shit..

AvyScottAndFlower
AvyScottAndFlower 28 days ago

It can also be that a dysfunctional couple has this thing, where the woman seeks to be brutalized by the man (SEVERE daddy issues), and then if you ''defend her'', they'll both turn against you, for butting in, where you haven't been called. I don't know if that happens a lot these days though with how feminized men have become, but it happened a LOT, back in the day.

awol201
awol201 27 days ago

It DIED 61 yrs ago , with the start of second wave feminism .

Generationless
Generationless 27 days ago

@AvyScottAndFlower: That is exactly why cops will tell you they don't like going to domestic calls. She will turn on you just as fast as him for butting in their business. If you see a situation, the most you should ever do if you feel the need is dial 911. DON'T SCAB ON THE COPS JOB!!

PRICK
PRICK 27 days ago

1. This is a mgtow forum. 2. Men going there own way LIVE for their own best interests, NOT the best interests of women, or society. 3. What if he did intervene, and been injured, or killed himself? 4. You are looking at the world like a blue pill trad-con "Men are disposable, he should have risked his life because his life has NO value unless it's being used as a sacrifice to protect OTHERS."