You've asked for it, we are now accepting Sponsors for the platform. We only have room for 12 sponsors and the monthly rate is an introductory price of $100 USD. Check out this lucrative opportunity for your brand.

MGTOW Monk - DELUSIONAL Hollywood sings for open borders in the middle of a PANDEMIC!!

Hammerhand
Hammerhand
Published on 23 Mar 2020 / In People & Blogs

MGTOW

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 3 months ago

"DELUSIONAL Hollywood" I disagree , liberals are not ignorant, they are just evil sellouts

NerokeFive
NerokeFive 4 months ago

Here's the Irony about Gal Gadot. She's from Israel which has (as far as I know) the tightest border security in the world

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

You forget HammerHand that I'm different from everyone else, I'm anti-government and am with international relations.

Hammerhand
Hammerhand 4 months ago

Different?? You aren't the only person that despises the government my friend.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Hammerhand: Hammer I hate Hollywood, they profit off destruction, chaos, death, and fear. They can go to hell.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

I'm against passports, I'm against D licenses for lawful travelling in cars, I'm against anything that is against the right to travel.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 3 months ago

I am all for licenses, you need to prove you are an American citizen, but you can seceede and do your ancap stuff in your own country!!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Guess you can call the founding father's leftists because they supported the right to travel.

Hammerhand
Hammerhand 4 months ago

I think you are missing the point....or overreacting. I despise D.L. and passports...registrations...tags...s.s. cards, birth certificates and the like can burn. ALL of those are forms of Federal control.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Hammerhand: For sure my friend. Government sucks, get rid of it lol.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

@Hammerhand: In time of age, its just confusing with everything.

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 3 months ago

@Hammerhand: How do you know the difference between an illigal and an american if nobody has paperwork? The problem is not paperwork, the problem is their shouldnt be a federal government with these powers in the first place.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Some people want to get out of the fucking states and walls will keep us from getting out. That's not what the founding fathers or aboriginals intended for this land on this planet.

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Actually I cannot agree for once because the founding fathers did fight for the right to travel and walls around any country is unconstitutional. Now walls on your property is perfectly fine.

Megatron84
Megatron84 4 months ago

Hollywood is a propaganda machine. A destination for dummies!

BlackPilledBeltMonkkido

Dude Mexico is fine, I just watched a video of Gavin Seim living peacefully in Quetrotarro state.

Alef_Templar
Alef_Templar 4 months ago

Heyya HammerHand...

I suddenly got an image of Locusts... And aftermath after their passing.

VulcanCannon
VulcanCannon 4 months ago

Open borders bring Pandemic's. I'll take borders all day long. All societies have rules. Follow the rules and live well.

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

LoL, you just stole my thunder for the latest posted video! I do enjoy your insight and content. Remember that Alimoney and Child Support are human trafficking by the government! TAOGYOW aka After the Rage.

Dave
Dave 4 months ago

Go ahead, no one is stopping you :)

TAOGYOW - The Art of Going Your Own Way!

@Dave: Indeed there is not! That last comment was just a friendly hello. I've taken my stand and speak out when applicable. When I get time I'll do more on my channel about it. Good luck and god bless us all in these trying times!