MGTOW; How Marriage Life With An Asian Woman Looks Like

BlackpillRevolution
Published on 04 Aug 2020 / In Film & Animation

asian wife

Get video games delivered to your door with GameFly

Patricharchy74
Patricharchy74 1 month ago

This man continues to rant, why doesn’t he just get up and Leave ?! Such a beta manGina

Magnum
Magnum 6 months ago

poor beta fool man... a complete awful couple

Seb1968
Seb1968 6 months ago

I remember this video from YT, he’s an Aussie dude who made the mistake of importing a foreign bride from Asia, thinking that she would be a loyal, affectionate, submissive wife.

The problem is, women are women no matter what part of the world they are from.

Watching this video makes me glad I never got married, not that any woman wanted me anyway, as I’m an ugly hard core incel or MSHOW (Man Sent His Own Way).

SQUEAK077
SQUEAK077 6 months ago

Dated for a short time a filipina but as soon as she went online she was seeing other men hard worker sent money home over stayed her visa but every woman turns into this. Child support women want a child to have income for 20 years glade i never had kids avoided that bullet long ago its my child 7 months later she moved back to her rich family in canada while i was at work taking 7500 in baby crap even my coffee they lived in a 5 mill house and still i look back last convo i had with her mum on the phone thanks for getting rid of my problem after i was threatened. Before it came to be big on line i made it to the doctor how far along came home did the birth calendar she sat on her ass i looked her up she had a son and my god she was 110 ibs now i would say 250.

Bobtheman1991
Bobtheman1991 6 months ago

My married life with a Filipina was similar to this guys situation...glad I got rid of her and went MGTOW!!!

Lucifer333
Lucifer333 6 months ago

Had a gf like that, first day she stayed with me was sleeping i returned from my job at 8 pm (long commute) and the bitch didnt do shit, not even cook. I said, "you want me too cook after work?" wtf,
Next day she called me at work, how she cleaned the house and made dinner,
This man is a mangina bitchin, just leave the house for a smoke and say "if i come back i want dinner and a clean bedroom,
Why do i keep you around for? " Cleaning is your job, now do it

CatFoodMillionaire
CatFoodMillionaire 6 months ago

Hopefully the mangina has taken the Red Pill since. He didn't want to divorce M'lady and was trying max to get any kind of validation for her - "So there's Hope".
All she wanted was free shit and after she got it;
It was smart of her not to respond to the puppy barking for attention or he'd be even more needy.

SpetsnazMode
SpetsnazMode 6 months ago

By the end of the video he's talking about divorce, but there's a craddle in their bedroom, so maybe there's a kid? This guy's expectations for a wife are delusional.

JavierMgtaoism
JavierMgtaoism 6 months ago

I was married to a woman like that for 3 years. I kicked her to the curb. Now, I have peace of mind and more money to save.

поклоняющийся богу варвар

oh well, if you're not planning to have kids what the point of staying with women, you should only be with a women if you want to pass your genes, but if you just want sex, relationship have no point

Wolf178
Wolf178 6 months ago

The minute my ex fiancee of 6 years told me she hates when I think with your dick while trying to be intimate with her, i kicked her out in the streets. Pandemic be damned, and thanks to feminism, she had bought the rings HAHA!

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 6 months ago

That's some sad shit !

nknarula
nknarula 6 months ago

Dude, hire someone to seduce her and get her to leave you. It will cost a lot less in the long run. The awesome feeling of you getting that final say will be worth it on your deathbed.

nknarula
nknarula 6 months ago

Leave this bitch. Go ghost. Drive her far away and leave her there.

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 6 months ago

She LL be in the emergency room I promise

Pale_Profit
Pale_Profit 6 months ago

Jesus fucking christ

Alpha_Male_Lifestyle
Alpha_Male_Lifestyle 6 months ago

she never wanted this guy

BornMGTOWHatedByAll
BornMGTOWHatedByAll 6 months ago

Problem is, they never wanted ANY man. They want his money and labor. Women don't love. Evil creatures can't love.

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 6 months ago

I completely understand why some men put on the mask.

поклоняющийся богу варвар

they have to, otherwise they'll go to prison for being too savage

S. Ironheart
S. Ironheart 6 months ago

@abderrahmane: Lol, I meant the hockey mask, champ. That particular piece of face apparel tends to send one TO prison. But hey, I don't judge. I abandoned relationships years ago.

поклоняющийся богу варвар

@S. Ironheart: aaaah i get you know, i got you i got you