▶ LILITH - THE ORIGIN OF FEMINISM [ A MASTERPIECE NOT TO MISS !! ]

Doggk
Doggk
Published on 17 Oct 2021 / In Science & Technology

THANKS TO "AWOL201" FOR BOOSTING THIS MASTERPIECE !!!

⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣▶ ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Join DOGGK on BITCHUTE: ⁣⁣https://wwwr.bitchute.com/channel/doggk/
▶ DOGGK's 2ND CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Re_Uploads
▶ DOGGK's GAMING CHANNEL : ⁣https://www.mgtow.tv/@Doggk_Gaming

⁣⁣⁣- Please hit the "LIKE"- button and don't forget to "SUBSCRIBE" ✔
- COMMENT & SHARE if you liked the video !
- There's more to come for the following DAYS ! So stay tuned ✔

Go your own way guys

a123321a
a123321a 1 month ago

This video is entertaining, but it provides cover for Jewish influence in feminism.

SOUKadath
SOUKadath 2 months ago

Aah, Lilith. A fairy tale women tell themselves to rationalize their bitchiness and unattractive qualities.

NoFemVAL
NoFemVAL 2 months ago

Lilith the original filthy cunt.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

One thing most people do not understand is the bone marrow of the ribs has stem cells in it: So, I believe Genesis was describing the surgery of putting Adam under and extracting some stem cells with which to build his sexbot. I think ancient men could not understand the difference as we have seen in art from cave sketches to paintings to all the fine arts today, we had to evolve the intellect and skill for doing so. So, other than these points, very awesome video.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

Well, at least the crazy feminists like showing off their titties, but as they hit the wall, they becomes old, shriveled grandma titties!! Their trick does not last very long!!

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

By the Lilith was half owl hence the owl wings. There is another dark goddess a Lady of the Night often confused with her. Lilith was known to steal babies killing them, sort of like the spontaneous infant death syndrome the US was plagued with some years ago.. And for "Wet Dreams" of young men traveling the desert as they slept at night!

I did not know about the calling of the serpent but I heard of her seducing Cain to kill Abel. I am curious about what the litetary sources were. By the way, the Garden was discovered, but a city ws built upon it. A guy found it using four Sumerian war epics. In Search of Eden I believe the special ws called through TLC of Discovery Communications.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

I believe God of Israel had a wife: Ancient Judahism had a duad like all other "religions": the sacred masculine and feminine. All that is left of His wife is the Tree of Life, which is literally a chubby chick with large tits and a tree growing out of her pussy. And the little clay statuettes mentioned when prophets were smashing them. The prophets did not tell you what they were exactly but they also said not to do a thing, which was an offering of basically a biscuit the women burned to the fertility goddess, ie the Wifey. Archaeogy filled in the gaps: I believe some if these were discovered and broadcasted through Simcha Jacobovich's Naked Archeology.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

I love it: "My body My Choice!" Yep, and it is my choice to ignore your ass too! This is why I say Eve was the first Sexbot, capable or reporducing more men and sexbots!! The question is "Who was Lilith and Eve based upon?" Man is made in The God of Israel's image: Mind (God the Father), Body (Jesus Christ or Yoshua Kristos in Greek in which His story or gospels were originally written,) and Spirit (The Holy Spirit), which resides in men or "earthly/fleshen temples" worthy of Hod's presence. It was the Spirit through the prophets have spoken.

mrghoster
mrghoster 2 months ago

The only thing women can do with all that independence they now have is protest by flashing their tit's and screaming like immature children. women only have their body or sex organ to bring to the table. an organ people are getting really bored with? their REALLY co NOT have anything else. they used to jave it so easy but they thought they were oppressed, well here's the result everyone, pure Demonic nature?

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

All tbey have is their tits. They keep killing the little bastards before they can crawl out unless of course there is money to be had.

Maverick1
Maverick1 2 months ago

Video isn't loading!

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

try with another browser, firefox or edge.. or click on mp3 at the corner of the viodeo and select the quality you want.. because it works for most of us now..

brownzombie
brownzombie 2 months ago

i mean this is a very good point of information, but i think that EVE WAS AS EVIL AS LILITH, so lets not juxtapose only lilith and give some leeway to EVE and her descendants if you want to look at it from this aspect it was actually EVE and all her descendants who destroyed mankind ,so why not count from there now on a serious note, rather than going into the origins of proto-humanism and proto-originism and other 'ISMS' i would rather have a look at FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY and their way of thinking which is common with other mammals as well, so we could do something with the psychological aspect of it as well.

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

According to the Bible, there were no humans before Adam, so Lilith couldn't have existed, especially since everything God created up to, and including Adam (and later Eve, as his help meet), was Good. Feminism itself, is also a lie, though willingly still perpetuated by many miserable waah?men today, who'd rather follow satan than God.

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

The bible is not perfect, it has been modified, some parts deleted and the translation is not always that good.. The problem with the bible is the vatican and the jesuits who modified the versions of the bible for the public.. But the real versions are in the hands of the elite.. I'm not only focussing on what the bible says.. but the quran and the torah.. There's also the Talmud and the kabala.. But the kabala is very dangerous, it's used in witchcraft and all kind of dark rituals ! The bible refers to Lilith but only on the fact that she was an ancient demon.. As if a part missed.. That's why when I discovered that story about lilith and made my researches it made a lot of sense.. But it's another version.. That's it.. But the Kabala and the Zohar talks about it.. And sorry for me it makes a lot of sense.. There are missing parts in the bible and that's undeniable.. There's also a reason why Lilith is the most solicited demon by wizards or witches.. Our ennemies are wrong and we know that but some parts in which they believe are true.. That's were the bible and god words intervene, by warning you about these things.. But when it comes to such things it's up to you and it's very personnal for everybody.. Maybe it's a lie maybe it's a true part, that's it.. But it doesn't change the fact that the origin of feminism comes from Lilith.. I did my best to show the links between these things and as much evidence as possible.. Because the spiritual side is often forgotten or neglected.. Which makes it more difficult to understand why we are here nowadays and why we are witnessing these things in our daily lives.. Maybe you right maybe I'm wrong or maybe we are both right.. People decide for themselves ;-)

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

Not true. Bible Genesis Book 1 from Egypt by the way, stated that mankind was created. Some believe these were giants (Homo Erectus was a little taller) but I believe it could have been Atlanteans. Some Atlantis myths talked about Atlanteans being taller than humans but not towering so much as the Giants. I mean the Giants were children of Gaia whom Zeus and his Olympians had to defeat. They were sent after ThevOlympians bested the other Titans. I was looking for Atlantis and I found Exodus via Phariah Ahmoses I, the "brother of Moses" in Hebrew and "The Moon is Rising" in Egyptian tongue. The Exodus was precisely timed with Santorini or Thera erupting as the Greeks called it. The evidence is mounting in spite of Satanist funded academis still shouting to the Heavens that there is no proof. Tney refuse to look at it.

WMHarrison94
WMHarrison94 2 months ago

Genesis Book 2 from Sumer or Iraq describes Adam and Eve, Lilith was edited out, but the Jewish Temple in Egypt has the story in the AlphaBet of Ben Suri, in his temple in the area where Hebrewsived during the times the Hebrews lived there. Egypt does not let people visit it because Islam. Exodus Decoded by Jacobovich and Cameron have footagevof the temple, the Hyskos (what Egypt called them,) and the "book" on the walls. .

a123321a
a123321a 2 months ago

The origin of feminism is found somewhere in here: https://www.mgtow.tv/watch/zio....nism-vs-marxism-lear

Duugus
Duugus 2 months ago

Very good presentation. However, the entire story is a myth, but well crafted one at that. Adam was made from clay and was perfect. Perfection is not well understood by the crafter of this lie. Adam was perfect and was therefore, incapable of error. This is a hard concept for us as we are not perfect. Imagine not being able to error in anything. Adam's worship of GOD was perfect. Every thought was perfect. Every action was perfect. In fact when God said the aloneness of man was not good, it was not because Adam lacked something, its because everything about him was flawless. He could not error and had no need of anyone or anything.

GOD made Adam to fall into a deep sleep and took his rib to make Eve. Together Adam and Eve were perfect. However, when they did not rely on each others attributes to offset their own weakness that is when Eve could be deceived. Much can be said here, but I don't like to get too long winded in the comment sections of post. Therefore, Let me say the Logic resides with men and Empathy resides with women. Both have some of what each other has. I use this terminology to describe it: Adam had Ultra High Order Logic, ( think Spok on steroids ) Men of today have High Order Logic. Eve Had Ultra High Order Empathy, there is no known example of this. Women of today have High Order Empathy. Both men and women as well as Adam and Eve have Low Order Empathy in men and Low Order Logic in women. This is used for Communication and interpretation by each sex to relate and understand the opposite sex. Yes this is keeping it short.

The Idea that their was an argument between Adam and Lilith is not possible as sin, at this time, had not entered the world. There would have been another tree of knowledge type test that is distinctly not in the Lilith story. Also, The world was just as perfect as Adam. There was no soiled clay. Obviously people overlook these two facts when the Lilith lie was crafted. The Garden and Adam were perfect and the problem with a perfect person is they need nobody, they are Perfect. The Lilith story works for those that don't read the Bible in a critical way, but falls apart if you know the actual story in the Bible.

I'm just keeping it short. Reread the Biblical account and you will see how it was just not possible. Good presentation and I enjoyed it.

Duugus
Duugus 2 months ago

@Brainwave: Sorry for that I do subscribe to Christianity and I read the Bible through every year. That's Why I can point this out. It's precisely the lack of understanding of the word mot the knowledge of the word that leads many to not accept Christ. But He will accept you when you are ready. Salvation is a gift, but you are given the choice to accept.

NoWifeHappyLife
NoWifeHappyLife 2 months ago

Very good video. Looking back in the 1990s there was a feminist all female rock festival called Lillith Fair. Now I know why they called it that. I was a young kid back then.

Councilof1
Councilof1 2 months ago

Thank you this adds another piece to the puzzle.

MAcohen
MAcohen 2 months ago

I didn’t get to see what you responded. but this video says the same thing as the last one. Maybe its my device but I was just watching sandmans video on here and it worked fine.

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

I said that I was aware of the problem.. There's a bug or something.. It's not your device only.. mine too.. so it means that the origin of the problem is MGTOW.TV... We'll have to wait until it's fixed, so I'll contact Amr to see why it doesn't work.. I'll let you know when it's fixed.. Thanks again for the info bro !

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 2 months ago

@Doggk: Not working 4 me just FYI

Doggk
Doggk 2 months ago

@Bagoodman: It works now ;-)