Dear Users, we are happy to announce that we are now accepting Crypto Currency. To understand this move better, please visit our what's new section. We are also introducing a Wallet feature that you can use to conduct transactions on the platform. Also, Brazillian Creators, we now offer a 1 year PRO membership based on your economy via crypto currency.

Life completely destroyed and looking at how to survive

NoPlantation
NoPlantation
Published on 29 Jun 2020 / In People & Blogs

A male life ruined by the system.

AmanleyLoad
AmanleyLoad 10 days ago

I wish i could get a good speech program like that. all free ones on PC are dog shit. I listen to men talk about this all the time and its rampant

NoPlantation
NoPlantation 10 days ago

this is free. pick michael v3 for good voice audio. at the end of the audio, add " <break time="500ms"/>". this is so when you save the audio it doesnt clip the audio short. to save the audio, right click the play/pause button. https://text-to-speech-demo.ng.bluemix.net/

NoPlantation
NoPlantation 10 days ago

sorry, i meant <break time="10500ms"/>" the audio will be longer at the end with dead air but you can manually shorten it in an editor.

Bagoodman
Bagoodman 11 days ago

I remember a story of a Man in court he just said ok judge just put me in jail i cant pay and i wont pay so put me in jail . He went on and said I'm homeless and cant afford to even eat so At least in jail i sleep inside and get to eat . I think he went to jail for a week or so and they kicked him out and he did not pay $hit ! .I don't know what Happened after that .

Zerofucks
Zerofucks 11 days ago

And THIS! ..This is is why I don't even try anymore. No hole on this planet is worth what this guy is going through.
I'd love to be married but the sheer amount of power woman and the courts have over you is so one sided it's something you might see in fantasy books.
I look at my friends blissfully and incoherently going through married life and I'm just thinking how completely fucked they are going to be when their wife fucks around. 7 years is the average divorce time. It's not a jealous single guy number, it's a fact, and every married man better be ready for it. While your thinking it's going to last forever, she's already lining up her next dick. Hide some money away that the courts can't find.

BornMGTOWHatedByAll
BornMGTOWHatedByAll 11 days ago

Pray to Jesus. That's all the advice I have, at this point. No one else will help you.