Joe Biden In His Own Words

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest
Published on 03 Aug 2021 / In News & Politics

This is like a horror trailer lol :)

nest006
nest006 2 months ago

The treatment of Trump and then Biden has shown anyone who is paying attention that the majority of MSM are bought and paid for weasel shills.

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

Biden will be a gaffe machine beyond the time he's buried.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

@SaintEvrest
You misunderstood TelepathicRapist quote.

it was a racist comment that Joe biden said back in the day.

But it went over your head, and you took it as an personal attack.

But the context was missing, so I understand why you saw it this way.

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 2 months ago

Listen here Jack, I'm gonna set you straight. I'll only say this once so listen up, Fat. This virus isn't going anywhere. Let me repeat myself, this virus isn't going anywhere. Back in my day we didn't call it covid whatever; we called it the "Shanghai Shivers". OK, here's the deal, Slick. I used to know a guy, went by the name Cornflake Jackson. Ol' Cornflake used to play guitar down at the pool hall. He caught the Shanghai Shivers one year and let me tell you, if Cornflake Jackson says, "It ain't no thang" you can take that to the bank, Buckaroo. That's how I know you're full of shit. I'd punch your daughter straight in the mouth.

SaintEvrest
SaintEvrest 2 months ago

......ima virgin....i like the music, thats why i uploaded this in the first place. I dont have kids and dont want one. well sorry u got pissed but ok bye :)

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 2 months ago

@SaintEvrest: everest its kinda like a joke about biden, i copy and pasted it. your supposed to picture biden saying this haha, not me. its funny if you read it and picture biden saying it.

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 2 months ago

@SaintEvrest: you dont remember him telling that story about cornflake jackson? it was funny man.

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 2 months ago

@SaintEvrest: this wasn't directed at you

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

@TelepathicRapist: in that case you should include a gif of Biden talking on the top so ppl know this is a quote from Biden, lol Everest couldn't tell the context because he thought is was a personal attack on him.

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 2 months ago

@KEEPER: i thought a bit and his reaction almost makes it funnier some haha!!

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

@TelepathicRapist: you can even use this gif if you want and repost the entire comment and erase this one so you don't have to confuse anyone else.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

@TelepathicRapist: true, but it was something he didn't get.

KEEPER
KEEPER 2 months ago

Context is key

sauger1001
sauger1001 2 months ago

@TelepathicRapist: It wasn't "Cornpop", instead of Cornflakes?

TelepathicRapist
TelepathicRapist 2 months ago

@sauger1001: yes i think your right but the text still makes me chuckle when i read it.

TelepathicRapist